REGIS - LIVE
FEMALE - LIVE
tony adamson
richy smith

backroom wth
carl taylor
dust crew www.dustclub.com

doors 10pm - 6am £10 tickets / £12 door
limited amount of tickets on sale monday 17th may.
www.innercity.co.uk

darkside runs monthly at the warehouse, somers street, leeds
tel 0113 2753366 or mail paul@innercity.co.uk

The Divide
16-05-2004, 10:24 AM
Deffinatly going to the surgeon nite, WHAT A LINE UP!!!

Well played man

Col
16-05-2004, 10:41 AM
me too!!! really looking forward to this one.

MARKEG
16-05-2004, 11:52 AM
bloody ell WHAT a line up. i am so incredibly pissed off 11th june i'm in sodding bournemouth and hackney :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

god i do love djing but when you're gonna miss out on summit like this you cant help but be gutted.

Frank Dogshit
17-05-2004, 05:11 PM
hackney council are a bunch of cunts....

Stella Boy
27-05-2004, 08:52 PM
1 day to go and can't wait to hear Rue East - Stella in one hand - Ciggie in another :cool:

yorkie
28-05-2004, 11:58 AM
keen for rue east live.

at that price as well shud defo b there.

i take it there are no advanced tickets and no additional charge after midnight???

Sam_Horam
29-05-2004, 08:52 PM
Couldn't make it on Friday, how did it go?

Stella Boy
29-05-2004, 09:22 PM
Couldn't make it on Friday, how did it go?

The night encountered a few :roll: hiccups which were out of the promotors hands and will be dealt by paul & jorge. It is a shame because I heard the sound check from Rue East before the club opened and it was the bollocks. :cry:
If I know Paul & Jorge then I can guarantee on their behalf that the events which occured on Friday night will not happen again.

Tiptoe
30-05-2004, 10:12 AM
well i must say i really enjoyed my set and had a good time whilst it was open. Gutted about the problems and the turnout. People need to get down to these nights because if no people come then these nights won't exist and we will be back in the same boat as before when the orbit shut.

Col
30-05-2004, 10:53 AM
well i must say i really enjoyed my set and had a good time whilst it was open. Gutted about the problems and the turnout. People need to get down to these nights because if no people come then these nights won't exist and we will be back in the same boat as before when the orbit shut.

i think its a lack of communication between promoters. blake baxter was on at superconductor on the same night. the darkside & superconductor are leeds 2 biggest techno nights, to have them on the same date is criminal. it was probably a one off anyway, but i know that this problem occured with 2 big acid techno nights in leeds recently, and the turnout at both nights were poor.

anyway, im sure the warehouse will be rammed come the 11th. ;) and the month after for that matter.

278d7e64a374de26f==