PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Have Some music sites to look for new releases??

LoOopy
18-05-2004, 08:11 AM
hey guys i know of a few sites but not enough i know about banging tunes 2da beat and well most of my friends are dj's and they get them and i hear them when they get them
I wanna see for a few new releases that 2 of my buddys are finally got out and well same time here are some of the new tracks you gotta look for coming soon 2 of my good buddys Dj Indica and Dj Pop-Eye and well the Kings of Acid Techno Mr Chris Liberator & Mr Geezer

Stay Up Forever Remix - 030 -
Narcotic Influence Remixes
The Geezer vs Indica & Pop-eye
A Geezer Remix
B Indica & Pop-eye - The Montreal Fix Remix

Wah Wah Records - 008 -
Rocket to Hackney E.P
Chris Liberator & The Geezer VS DDR & Indica
A Chris Liberator & The Geezer - SpamHead
B DDR & Indica - Hey Ho Let's Go

RACETRAX Records - 004
Kebek Acid Techno
Indica
A Acid Techno Fury
B Tabarnak !

Keep Up The Good Work Guys!!

ACID TECHNO WILL NEVER DIE!! :nono:

Si the Sigh
18-05-2004, 08:18 AM
I've not seen any online samples of any of those to be honest mate. Will keep an eye out though. Very interested in checking out the DDR release on WahWah. That could be a cracker with DDR going back to the acid! :rambo:

LoOopy
18-05-2004, 08:33 AM
I've not seen any online samples of any of those to be honest mate. Will keep an eye out though. Very interested in checking out the DDR release on WahWah. That could be a cracker with DDR going back to the acid! :rambo:

well i know there not released yet mate but in the weeks to come they will be i read the email from the boy of SUF and there sending my buddys the white label or it has been sent i just wanna know of some site to check for them when there out if you have a few poste them for me pls.!!

ACID TECHNO WILL NEVER DIE!! :nono:

Si the Sigh
18-05-2004, 08:38 AM
I always go to Banging Tunes or Juno to check for new releases, and as you have already said you go to Banging Tunes, I am not really being much help to you! :lol:

Check the list of online records shops in the Techno X-Change forum. Theres a whole load of online shops you could check those releases out at when they come out. ;)

LoOopy
18-05-2004, 09:01 AM
ty mate !!

jonnyspeed
19-05-2004, 04:27 PM
The earliest you get SUF collective releases is through Banging Tunes London. Ring James Kenetic or Rachel Rackett for release dates.

Thanks for a preview of what are going to be the new releases ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==