PDA

View Full Version : the anxious???

Adverse
18-05-2004, 10:07 PM
aye mate where's the tunes!? are there any planned.... we definitely need some more to boot on the floors.

Clarkus
18-05-2004, 11:46 PM
I'll second that :cool:

Patrick DSP
19-05-2004, 12:28 AM
Third

dan the acid man
19-05-2004, 12:46 AM
i'll fourth that, im really anxious to here some new stuff (do you see what iv'e done there, im so clever :oops: :lol: :crackup: )

Numeric
19-05-2004, 09:31 AM
The Anxious rip...

Airbourne on Blackout 09 is so heavy, it may never leave my box, not to mention the Hydraulix track on 10, just too vicious...

:clap:

Mattias Fridell (emb)
19-05-2004, 09:49 AM
Our new label will release a "The Anxious" ep.
Since we have had some trouble with the label i guess we´ll have to wait a few months....=(

Sunil
19-05-2004, 11:43 AM
Jaysus, you read my mind Adverse! I was just about to put up a post asking the exact same thing. Yeah so, where's the new stuff?

The Overfiend
19-05-2004, 04:10 PM
I think they're in the lab cooking up a new and improved and different recipe to surprize us with.

gumpy green
19-05-2004, 04:49 PM
I think they're in the lab cooking up a new and improved and different recipe to surprize us with.

hope they succeed, ther stuff has been excellent so far.

ima look forward to tha new recipeeeeezzzzzz

dJpZ
19-05-2004, 05:34 PM
YOOOO

Adverse
19-05-2004, 08:53 PM

big words for techno. why change something that was good to begin with anyways.

MARKEG
19-05-2004, 10:54 PM
you have such a point. i listen back to our records and i REALLY like them. but i can't help but feel that if you've done something, you HAVE to move on. and try something else. or at least try to go somewhere slightly different. that's why you're only finding a few of our releases on blackout and pretty much nothing else at the mo. we really have to go somewhere with our sound. we want to develop it. still hard and attitude stuff of course but..... hmmm... we've got about 20 tracks on DAT that we're really happy with but we need more of a goal before we release them. until then it's going to be the odd blackout thing and a few collaborations.

hope you can all hold on. we just don't want to milk stuff and become a fad. we feel v strongly about our music and techno as a whole....

Adverse
19-05-2004, 11:33 PM
toss! :P love you mate.

Numeric
20-05-2004, 09:13 AM
Yeah man...

Quality over quantity...

:clap:

BloodStar
20-05-2004, 10:09 AM
:clap: :clap:

killarava2day
20-05-2004, 10:37 AM
Mark, I still really dig the sound of your earlier tracks, umm say Comp 16 and 18, Boa 1 and 3. Sure, your sound has obviously become more refined from experience etc, but those tracks were still intelligently mixed and heavily layed, and frankly, I'd be excited if you released something along those lines in the future. There isn't too much of late that's in that sort've vain.

Mattias Fridell (emb)
20-05-2004, 10:50 AM
you have such a point. i listen back to our records and i REALLY like them. but i can't help but feel that if you've done something, you HAVE to move on. and try something else. or at least try to go somewhere slightly different. that's why you're only finding a few of our releases on blackout and pretty much nothing else at the mo. we really have to go somewhere with our sound. we want to develop it. still hard and attitude stuff of course but..... hmmm... we've got about 20 tracks on DAT that we're really happy with but we need more of a goal before we release them. until then it's going to be the odd blackout thing and a few collaborations.

hope you can all hold on. we just don't want to milk stuff and become a fad. we feel v strongly about our music and techno as a whole....

The MAN has spoken! =)
We´re in the same situation Mark, latley we have taken some good time on us to make music. To add a new attitude to the music takes time.

MARKEG
20-05-2004, 11:28 AM
yeah, you're not joking!

we're in this studio almost 3 days a week solid at the mo. sometimes 4 when we have the time. it's so easy to think 'oh i'll put that there or i'll eq that like that cause i know it works'! sure there's no point in reworking the whole way you work if you have developed something but to churn out the same old same old would make things oh so boring. i'll post some links up to new stuff in the next few months and see what ppl think to some of the more experimental stuff :)

Si the Sigh
20-05-2004, 11:34 AM
Cool! :cool: Look forward to hearing some new bits Mark.

Numeric
20-05-2004, 01:23 PM
It will be interesting to hear the latest material...

I dig the current Anxious sound, just so heavy...

Tony
20-05-2004, 02:07 PM
first one i had was on the embryo double pack.
was that the first track by the anxious mark??
i remember chatting to stu grant and he was saying how you where phoning him up and going mental playing it down the phone to him, ha haa!!
always enjoyed them, great tools.

Mattias Fridell (emb)
20-05-2004, 02:27 PM
yeah, you're not joking!

we're in this studio almost 3 days a week solid at the mo. sometimes 4 when we have the time. it's so easy to think 'oh i'll put that there or i'll eq that like that cause i know it works'! sure there's no point in reworking the whole way you work if you have developed something but to churn out the same old same old would make things oh so boring. i'll post some links up to new stuff in the next few months and see what ppl think to some of the more experimental stuff :)

I often take a break and make some other music when i can´t produce techno.
If you havn´t done that you should test it, it helps.

Adverse
20-05-2004, 11:35 PM
yeah, you're not joking!

it's so easy to think 'oh i'll put that there or i'll eq that like that cause i know it works'! sure there's no point in reworking the whole way you work if you have developed something but to churn out the same old same old would make things oh so boring.

*gag* *gag* *choke* *cough* *nightshift* *cough* *cough* lol

MARKEG
21-05-2004, 02:49 AM
yeah, you're not joking!

it's so easy to think 'oh i'll put that there or i'll eq that like that cause i know it works'! sure there's no point in reworking the whole way you work if you have developed something but to churn out the same old same old would make things oh so boring.

*gag* *gag* *choke* *cough* *nightshift* *cough* *cough* lol

shut the f*ck up

hahahaha

The Overfiend
21-05-2004, 03:11 AM
Oh Shit.
Mawk Behave.
http://www.movies-posters.co.uk/acatalog/eddie_murphy_photos.jpg

Joseph Isaac
21-05-2004, 04:24 AM
Man, I'm fiending for new Anxious releases...

Adverse
21-05-2004, 08:43 PM
when you get a "oh shit" out of antonio you know the post was golden :)

ant: yo watch the scene in beverly hills cops 2 when he takes over the mansion from the construction workers it's a beautiful thing, truly.

The Overfiend
21-05-2004, 11:04 PM
Yeah Golden Shower :oops:

Anyways, I know that the man who makes funny faces behind the screen is working on some killers with Chrissi, I can guarantee we are going to be in for a big surprize, perhaps even a departure from what people consider the "anxious sound".

Clarkus
25-05-2004, 10:18 AM
Will be interesting to here whats in store for us. Have always liked the anxious releases, so i'm sure whatever mark and chrissi come up with is sure to be dynamite :cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==