PDA

View Full Version : stuff like Heil's album Future Primitive?

the_psychologist
19-05-2004, 03:31 AM
i've been listening to a few albums on Kanzleramt for a while now, and i'm wondering if you all can recommend some more albums to check out. i'm well into the deeper, semi-melodic stuff like Future Primitive. i'm not sure how most of it would work on the dancefloor, but it's great for chin stroking. not really after vinyl, as this stuff travels with me and my CD player.

i'm also a big fan of Oliver Lieb, and i always point people toward The Hive. great album, especially the way it's mixed together. love the bass elements as well.

cheers

dirty_bass
19-05-2004, 04:38 AM
apparently, the Black Series is being revived and also repressed

gary_human
28-07-2004, 03:55 PM
I see Heil has got a track out with DJ Hell - anyone heard it? Worth splashing the cash for?

What about Heil's new album - anyone heard? any good?

basslinejunkie
28-07-2004, 04:53 PM
the heil an hell tune was on juno,cant remember what it was like though :doh:

Boboagogo
29-07-2004, 01:20 AM
must be the 'paranoid dancer' remake. nothing to shout about just a mashup of the original and hells' remix. bit grim tbh.

Sunil
29-07-2004, 01:36 AM
I see Heil has got a track out with DJ Hell - anyone heard it? Worth splashing the cash for?

What about Heil's new album - anyone heard? any good?

Yeah it's nice, very German. Not a lot going on it in but it's got a very commanding groove ... shame it's only a one sider.

schlager
30-07-2004, 10:19 AM
illuminate the planet & reality to midi are also nice and released on kanzleramt. i prefer future primitive to both, though

check out releases from alexander kowalski on kanzleramt. speaker attack on progress release is an absolute :clap:

278d7e64a374de26f==