PDA

View Full Version : FA Cup Final

Numeric
19-05-2004, 05:29 PM
It looks as though Sir Alex is gonna play the 4-4-1-1 again this weekend...

If OGS isn't fit then i don't suppose he has any choice...

Keane should start in the middle with young Fletcher...

As long as our boyz perform as a team, and to their potential, victory should not be a problem. I just hope the back-line turn up. I heard a rumour, and it was only a rumour, that Wes has been out on the p*ss a lot recently, acting like a yob etc. If this is true, he better make sure his head is sorted for saturday!!

C'mon Utd!!

:rambo:

BOXY
19-05-2004, 06:12 PM
i can see young ronaldo ripping millwall to pieces this weekend.
i think that lad is an amazing talant he is gonna be brilliant soon ;)

Col
19-05-2004, 06:35 PM
3-0 to the scum.

DJsmallpaul
19-05-2004, 07:26 PM
I don't like Man U (as ya do ;) )

But i really hate Millwall :rambo: They say there not racist yet i was stood 10yrds from one animal who constantly abused a black player from my team dispite the fact that there's black players on his own team.
And this was not just one guy either there were loads of em at it ( I like how they don't come to the TURF gobbin off cause they'd know what they'd get :twisted: )

A ****IN GOOD HIDEING !

RANT OVER..

First time in years the Cup Final doesn't interest me :neutral:

piginabush
19-05-2004, 08:47 PM
for some strange reason I reckon its gonna be close......... 2-1 to united maybe???

Yoshimitsu
19-05-2004, 10:31 PM
i just want utd to lose :lol:

Esox Lucius
20-05-2004, 07:18 AM
I dont because I hate Dennis Wise with a passion :rambo:

Numeric
20-05-2004, 10:03 AM

Bitter...

Numeric
20-05-2004, 10:23 AM
i can see young ronaldo ripping millwall to pieces this weekend.
i think that lad is an amazing talant he is gonna be brilliant soon ;)

Yeah man...

I was at Old Trafford on the first day of the season when he destroyed Bolton. In the weeks that followed it looked as though he might have been a one-hit wonder, but soon sorted things out...

I reckon he's been one of our best players this season...

:clap:

edk
20-05-2004, 05:29 PM
i hope the wall do it, cant see it though with dicho missing, if only hed had the same ref as scholes !!!!!!!!!! i love to see them do it as it would go down as the biggest upset ever !!! dreams............

dan the acid man
20-05-2004, 10:34 PM
lets hope it's a good match for a change

Numeric
21-05-2004, 05:27 PM
C'mon Utd...

:rambo:

Richierush
21-05-2004, 06:38 PM
Good luck to both teams but am hoping for a united victory just to rub it in the face of arsenal although they did go unbeaten in the league they got beat in both cups,so they maybe gud but they cant be that gud they shud of won all 4 if they where that elite

Richierush
21-05-2004, 06:40 PM
in my eyes united and sir alex ferguson are still the best simply for there acievements in the league over the 12 years the prem has been runnin ;)

edk
21-05-2004, 08:43 PM
in my eyes united and sir alex ferguson are still the best simply for there acievements in the league over the 12 years the prem has been runnin ;)

duh ? Arsenal never lost a single game in a leauge season, the record books state that is the most succesfull league side ever !! FACT
arsenal have finished in the top 2 positions in the last 5 seasaons man u have finished 3rd twice in that period both winning the league twice ! yes the 99 treble side was a great side, but utd have not come close to matching this feat ! nor the same quality side, their success is far from over ! but they are the 3rd best side in the country as it stands

Esox Lucius
22-05-2004, 08:16 AM
I hate Arsenal with a passion, but they are by the far the best team in the prem, still horrible little nancy boys though, reckon they shag eachother in the showers after a game, or shag themselves knowing the size of their ego, if i ever see ashley cole i will gob at him the horrible cunt!

Ashley
22-05-2004, 12:19 PM
C,MON MILLWALL :rambo:

BOXY
22-05-2004, 06:58 PM
Well done to man utd :clap: :clap:
i thought that it was a good game today milwall played well in the first half
but man utd was just to good for them in the second half.
i thought ronaldo had a blinder today he has really improved towards the end of the season and he stays on his feet now ;)
aint wisey a dirty little bastard eh all match he was at people :lol:

Col
22-05-2004, 07:28 PM
3-0 to the scum. called it.

The-last-man
23-05-2004, 01:21 PM
i thought it would be 4-0, still, millwall wernt disgraced.

Shame they'll be out of the uefa cup @ the 1st stage tho :doh:

Numeric
24-05-2004, 10:32 AM
duh ? Arsenal never lost a single game in a leauge season, the record books state that is the most succesfull league side ever !! FACT
arsenal have finished in the top 2 positions in the last 5 seasaons man u have finished 3rd twice in that period both winning the league twice ! yes the 99 treble side was a great side, but utd have not come close to matching this feat ! nor the same quality side, their success is far from over ! but they are the 3rd best side in the country as it stands

Ha-ha...

Arsenal may have won the league without losing a game, which is an awesome achievement ofcourse, however, despite that they still haven't managed to get the most points tally over a Premiership season. The team that holds that record is Utd. The team that holds the record for most Premiership titles won is Utd, and the manager Sir Alex. The team that holds the record for most FA Cup victories is Utd, and the manager Sir Alex. Utd are the only English team to have won the true Treble. You say that Utd haven't come close to winning the treble again? Well, since the treble we have won the Premiership three times, and got to the knock out stages of the Champions League five times. Compare that to Arsenals European record since our treble season. Ha-ha...

Arsenal may be the team to beat at the moment, and they are beatable, Utd and Chelsea proved this in style. But they have a long way to go before they can match Utd's level of dominance over recent times...

Numeric
24-05-2004, 10:32 AM
I thought Utd played well on saturday, and deserved to win without question...

Well played Christiano and young Fletcher!!

:clap:

Numeric
24-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Wise's behavior was a disgrace...

:nono:

Yoshimitsu
24-05-2004, 03:43 PM

Bitter...

nah m8 i dont care enough about football to be bitter just think they deserve to lose a bit :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==