PDA

View Full Version : why ?

edk
20-05-2004, 05:33 PM
Why does eveyone hate man utd, ray wilkins said it was jealousy, for there success, so why dont people hate liverpool or arsenal in the same way ? personally i hate utd cause there arrogant big heads, and the fact i went to a school in london, where most people surpported the mancs ? i am a ferm beliver in supporting your local side, not just a team that wins trophys.

DJsmallpaul
20-05-2004, 06:05 PM
I get sick of them being in the limelight for so long.

Man u this man u that, gets on yer tits after 10 bloody years :lol:

dan the acid man
20-05-2004, 10:32 PM
i dont hate them, *runs and hide's* it did get me mad though when ref's gave them preferential treatment and alex when he was constantly moaning

lukekendall
21-05-2004, 08:33 AM
i hate Man U

there only gunna get 3rd next yr and the yr after now!!!! :clap: :lol:

Numeric
21-05-2004, 12:09 PM
Pure jealousy and envy on the part of rival fans...

You lot need to remember, everything that has been achieved at Utd has been the result of hard work!! Maybe if the teams that you follow tried a little harder then you'd enjoy some success!!

:lol:

Utd will be strong for years to come, we're not finished yet, not by a long shot!!

:rambo:

Ashley
21-05-2004, 01:14 PM
I get sick of them being in the limelight for so long.

Man u this man u that, gets on yer tits after 10 bloody years :lol:
Yeah same here :roll:

Numeric
24-05-2004, 01:59 PM
:lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40185000/jpg/_40185089_team300.jpg

Somin for the haters...

lukekendall
24-05-2004, 02:20 PM
i hate Alex Fergerson he is a cock!!

good manager i jsut love his face when he loses!!! he cant take it!!! :lol:

he should never got rid of becks!! :doh:

dee
24-05-2004, 02:20 PM
com'on utd :clap:

Esox Lucius
24-05-2004, 02:28 PM
I just hate anything with the name manchester in it or anything to do with manchester, obviously I dont hate united fans as they are not from Manchester :lol: :lol:

I hate Arsenal, Rangers & them kopite bastards more than any club though.

Esox Lucius
24-05-2004, 02:31 PM
much rather see united win the league than them north london tarts any day though, I reckon it will be united's season next year personally.

Richierush
24-05-2004, 03:38 PM
i honestly did use to hate man utd but i realised that they were a gud team and i actuallly like them now but i love rippin man u supporters :lol:

lukekendall
24-05-2004, 04:24 PM
much rather see united win the league than them north london tarts any day though, I reckon it will be united's season next year personally.

na mate id rather see arsenal win it or chelsea

f uck these northern monkeys!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Hakka
24-05-2004, 04:52 PM
I don't hate Man Utd and I don't believe people really do. It's just that over recent years they have had a lot of sucess and done it in a way which was very classy. Problem is that when things don't go there way, they get a bit snooty about it and blame the ref etc... instead of taking the defeat on the chin.

Also a lot of Man Utd fans have huge expectations and for a long time have had a bit of monoply (well, during Premier League) and cause of that people were no doubt bored of seeing Man Utd get the sucess and LUCKY with having so many great players come through youth at same time.

I don't hate Man Utd, but I damn sure well find it funny when they loss.

Liverpool... NOW THAT'S a team I hate....

278d7e64a374de26f==