PDA

View Full Version : CAN WE PLEASE POST MORE TECHNO IN THIS FORUM?!?!?!!?

MARKEG
23-05-2004, 09:10 AM
DAVE The Drummer said this too... I love acid techno so much but it's not the be all and end all about techno. WHY SO MUCH ACID TECHNO IN HERE? theres so much more to techno. blackout audio is a hard/experimental label. we love acid techno but technno is so much more than just acid techno.

Hmmmm... Perhaps it's time to make an acid techno forum... even though i got a serious dig last time when i tried to seperate this i think it's a good idea to do it now... let me know your thoughts!!

Col
23-05-2004, 09:38 AM
do it. ive had enough too...

Col
23-05-2004, 09:40 AM
or you could ban si the sigh? :lol:

DjRAraujo
23-05-2004, 09:43 AM
i have a techno label
www.br909records.hpg.com.br
some more than just acid techno as well

eyes without a face
23-05-2004, 12:02 PM
i think now would be a good time to bring that back Mark, there has been a big increase in the number of acid techno/London techno fans on this board this year i think!

romelpotter
23-05-2004, 12:08 PM
i thinks the forum is about all types of techno but if one type is consistantly overswelling others, it makes sence to give it a forum of its own. :hmm: :lol: ;)

dan the acid man
23-05-2004, 12:26 PM
i would'nt want to see a seperate acid forum, if there need's to be a more varied amount of post's then it's up to people to post them, i love all kind's of techno but i very rarely start new topic's as i find it hard to think of one that hasnt been done many time's before, maybe it's time for a poll

Col
23-05-2004, 12:42 PM
i would'nt want to see a seperate acid forum, if there need's to be a more varied amount of post's then it's up to people to post them, i love all kind's of techno but i very rarely start new topic's as i find it hard to think of one that hasnt been done many time's before, maybe it's time for a poll

good point dan.

jonnyspeed
23-05-2004, 02:55 PM
Blame those people who don't post, not the ones that do! What % of visitors actually start a thread? 1%, less than 1%?

To be honest I'm getting very sick of this 'I don't like the theads that other people start'.. well how about start threads or are you too dull to think of a topic? ...and if you don't like it you are not a child so don't even click on threads you don't like.

QED :doh:

Kevin Gorman
23-05-2004, 06:55 PM
DAVE The Drummer said this too... I love acid techno so much but it's not the be all and end all about techno. WHY SO MUCH ACID TECHNO IN HERE? theres so much more to techno. blackout audio is a hard/experimental label. we love acid techno but technno is so much more than just acid techno.

Hmmmm... Perhaps it's time to make an acid techno forum... even though i got a serious dig last time when i tried to seperate this i think it's a good idea to do it now... let me know your thoughts!!

I think its a good idea, I don't see it hurting anything, just making it more organized!

Kevin Gorman
23-05-2004, 06:56 PM

I think its a good idea, I don't see it hurting anything, just making it more organized!

Kevin Gorman
23-05-2004, 06:57 PM

Kevin Gorman
23-05-2004, 07:08 PM
woah, i didn't mean to post that 3 times, i got an error message each time i posted that, i didn't think it went threw.

The error was "Could not insert new word matches" This error also wont let me make threads because i tried to post this error in the "Features and Bugs Thead".

Sunil
23-05-2004, 08:16 PM

Yeah I agree too, an Acid techno forum is a good thing for everyone..

DROID
23-05-2004, 10:30 PM
there are already alot of forums though......especially since u added some new ones and split up old ones. so many options are overwhelming :lol:

DJ Corbzy
24-05-2004, 01:10 AM
woah, i didn't mean to post that 3 times, i got an error message each time i posted that, i didn't think it went threw.

The error was "Could not insert new word matches" This error also wont let me make threads because i tried to post this error in the "Features and Bugs Thead".

I'm having the same probs! :eh: :shock:

The Overfiend
24-05-2004, 04:01 AM
Blame those people who don't post, not the ones that do! What % of visitors actually start a thread? 1%, less than 1%?

To be honest I'm getting very sick of this 'I don't like the theads that other people start'.. well how about start threads or are you too dull to think of a topic? ...and if you don't like it you are not a child so don't even click on threads you don't like.

QED :doh:

People can click on whatever they want to if they don't they are not exposed to perhaps something new. It's not your place to tell people off really man. As far as Acid Techno, yeah we have been rushed with it but I have an objective point of view for all techno, so the last thing I want to do is segregate it. At the same time there does seem to be a need for it's own venue.

Si the Sigh
24-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Quite simply...

Quit fu*king moaning & start fu*king posting!

TECHNO IS TECHNO.

Don't go splitting it all up again.

:evil:

Si the Sigh
24-05-2004, 09:12 AM
Tell you what, why don't you cunts stop your fu*king moaning & start posting!

If you don't like it, don't read it. You might be bored of reading about the London / Acid sound, but im getting bored of you lot moaning like old women...

:evil:

Paul Zykotik
24-05-2004, 10:52 AM
It's really not difficult - if people want to see other forms of techno represented in here, then they have to post about it. Discussions don't magic themselves out of thin air. I don't see why we have to segregate things further. It took the London sound long enough to be accepted by a lot of people in the techno scene. I can't see any gain whatsoever in splitting the forums up.

DJMAYA
24-05-2004, 11:09 AM
your as bad as a bloody MP!!!! :)))

i dont agree, leave it as it is.
Its up to you to post, not to complain about what is not posted.

i know ive posted up a couple of techno things rewcently and they just droppped off.

our we moderator does do alot of posting now tho doesnt he...he he he.

DJMAYA
24-05-2004, 11:13 AM
nah leave it as it is !

this is about what is posted, not what is not!

are we going to have to have an arguement about what is techno and what is not!

cos screw that. just cos its on Cluster, doesnt mean its acid etc etc....

post more twechno bits if thats what you want to read ya wingers!!!:)))

DJMAYA
24-05-2004, 11:14 AM
nah leave it as it is !

DJMAYA
24-05-2004, 11:14 AM
nah leave it as it is !

Si the Sigh
24-05-2004, 12:29 PM
Sorry if this seems a bit harsh, but it has to be said...

STOP MOANING & START POSTING YOU CUNTS!

Don't sit there banging on about how its "all acid techno in here", do something about it. It's not hard to mention tunes you like, DJ's you like, labels you like & so on. I love the London & acid techno, so I post about it. I will continue to do so. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Si the Sigh
24-05-2004, 12:32 PM
What the hell's going on with this forum? :lol: I tried posting earlier & it wouldn't let me, but now my previous posts are above. D'oh! :doh:

The Overfiend
24-05-2004, 01:31 PM

Agreed.

Numeric
24-05-2004, 01:37 PM
I say keep the techno together...

gustavo
24-05-2004, 06:53 PM
my opinion is this

techno room

hard techno room

acid techno room

it would be better for all ,believe me ...

DJMAYA
24-05-2004, 11:24 PM
if you want to read more 'Techno' posts then write em ya buggers!!!

do you mean to say that everything on Cluster is acid??? for instance?

we should be able to open each others minds here by listening to new stuff we havent or might not listen too, and that goes both ways so please leave it as it is.

there will be no progression if you separate the forums.
besides your acting like a bloody MP!!!!!

peace.

speed-it-up
26-05-2004, 12:13 AM
Lets just pontificate about techno shall we then?

What I REALLY love is going for a night out where all the dj's try to play the tune in their bag that sounds most like the last one.

You know, that "proper" techno that trys to sound like what Jeff Mills did years ago. I never tire of hour after hour of that really monotonous percussive stuff....

I reckon leave the forum as it is or it will just dissapear up its own arse.

AcidBastard
26-05-2004, 12:44 AM
You guys do more complaining about NOT posting techno related shite than you actually DO post techno related shite :roll:

massplanck
26-05-2004, 03:06 AM
my opinion is this

techno room

hard techno room

acid techno room

it would be better for all ,believe me ...

I want a toilet in my room.

DROID
26-05-2004, 07:44 AM
here is some more techno for you

http://www.heavy-industries.net/mix/Acid%20Circus%20-%20Live%205.13.04.mp3

:clap: :clap: :clap:

disco diva
26-05-2004, 08:22 AM
maybe a section for all the different types of techno, then that way, id know what was what!! ;) :oops: :clap:

StoQ
26-05-2004, 01:41 PM
yeah create acid forum

dirty_bass
26-05-2004, 01:48 PM
there is enough fragmentation, pidgeon hole-ing(?) and tunnel vision within the scene as it is. We can all learn from each other, no matter what our preferred sub sub sub genre is.
I don`t think we should be segregated
Techno is a brotherhood.

The Overfiend
26-05-2004, 01:53 PM
there is enough fragmentation, pidgeon hole-ing(?) and tunnel vision within the scene as it is. We can all learn from each other, no matter what our preferred sub sub sub genre is.
I don`t think we should be segregated
Techno is a brotherhood.

I agree with Eg about more talk about a broader range of topic, and I do agree with D Bass about the brotherhood concept. I just hope if acid does get its own forum that there wont be a forum for wonky, then tribal, then swedish......and so on.

MARKEG
26-05-2004, 11:17 PM
:( i really don't want to act like an mp!!

im just saying. sometime i wanna read about acid techno sometimes i dont. perhaos it's best to seperate the forums.. i dunno.

gustavo
27-05-2004, 12:13 AM
ive said this before

why dont create

a techno room

b hardtechno

c acidtechno

and just wait 3-6 months to see how it develops

i mean when i enter a rrom and see lot of posts about stuff im not into i lose interest ... and i know im not the only one

u know i think the rooms should be created,and give them some time ...
just experiment...

maybe it will be a good thing for this forum(im sorry but i really think some things should change to get more techno people in here..

(also 1 thing i hate is when people start comenting others opinions in a not correct way... just leave yr opinions and period.the rest is just a waste of time...

Kevin Gorman
27-05-2004, 06:11 AM
:( i really don't want to act like an mp!!

im just saying. sometime i wanna read about acid techno sometimes i dont. perhaos it's best to seperate the forums.. i dunno.

You don't sound like an MP, I think you have a good idea to create a more organized style to your forum, like gustavo, i agree 100%. In the end its just organization, not slatting any style of Techno making it seem lower then others. All Techno is equal.

the_psychologist
27-05-2004, 05:10 PM
i also don't understand the moaning. if the posts are lacking, then create them. i've asked a couple techno-related questions here that got NO responses, so it's not like people are falling over themselves to generate posts.

my experience with running a (smaller) techno board is that needless segregation of forums just detracts from activity. it's much better to skim over the headers you don't care about, and occasionally click on them to learn something new.

The Overfiend
27-05-2004, 05:18 PM
it's much better to skim over the headers you don't care about, and occasionally click on them to learn something new.

give this guy a degree

278d7e64a374de26f==