Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default state of the scum.

this has been the best time i can remember regarding transfers. the scum have sold to of their best players and replaced them with an over rated winger ( valenica) and an old has been in owen. we ( liverpool) have signed the best right back in england and a position we needed to fill.

all in all a great summer so far!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

on a side note tho,city are starting to asemble a very strong squad, particularly if they sort their defense out, which is worrying.

BOA Lifetime Member

it's a shame Terry didn't go to the city.

i hope Owen does well i really do, i'd love to see him break the england scoring record.

Ultimate Freak

Owen probably will do well at United if he stays injury free.....hes bagged a couple of goals already...i know they are only friendlies but still...
    cant comment on their other signings apart from Valencia coz ive never heard of em....but Id be very suprised if United win the league this time

Something tells me City still wont be a threat next season....How many strikers do they have now? Adebayor, Tevez, Santa Cruz, Robinho, Bellamy......we all know that these players are all moaning bitches when they get left out the side and every week at least 2 of them are gonna be on the bench and I cant see how Hughes is gonna keep them all happy and performing to the best of their abilities....

On to Liverpool.......great signing in Glen Johnson, think he is a class attacking full back, something that weve needed years...heard he has an achilles problem at the moment so hope thats sorted for the start of the season...

Just hoping on Xabi Alonso staying, and bringing in David Silva....I would be feeling quietly confident if that was to happen...

If he was to go, Sneijder in return and cash for would soften the blow

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    Owen probably will do well at United if he stays injury free.....hes bagged a couple of goals already...i know they are only friendlies but still...
    cant comment on their other signings apart from Valencia coz ive never heard of em....but Id be very suprised if United win the league this time

Something tells me City still wont be a threat next season....How many strikers do they have now? Adebayor, Tevez, Santa Cruz, Robinho, Bellamy......we all know that these players are all moaning bitches when they get left out the side and every week at least 2 of them are gonna be on the bench and I cant see how Hughes is gonna keep them all happy and performing to the best of their abilities....

On to Liverpool.......great signing in Glen Johnson, think he is a class attacking full back, something that weve needed years...heard he has an achilles problem at the moment so hope thats sorted for the start of the season...

Just hoping on Xabi Alonso staying, and bringing in David Silva....I would be feeling quietly confident if that was to happen...

If he was to go, Sneijder in return and cash for would soften the blow
    i think it will be chelseas year again, their squad is just so strong and in depth. as i said before im predicting a 4th/5th place for man utd.

chelsea
    liverpool
    arsenal
    man utd
    man city

think aston villa will struggle this year,

BOA Lifetime Member

Owen will score a shedload for utd. Hes a goalgetter no question.

Cant see arsenal being top 4 though
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    Owen will score a shedload for utd. Hes a goalgetter no question.

Cant see arsenal being top 4 though

there's no reason why man utd can't win the league again. i mean Owen hasn't had decent service for years.
    paired with Rooney.
    don't you think Rooney needs to sort himself out?
    seems a bit lame these days tbh, maybe with Ronaldo not around he'll being a striker again.
    as for Arsenal, they must be quite a strong team now.

BOA Lifetime Member

owen wont get the chances against the top teams tho. he no longer has the pace to create chances for himself.

BOA Lifetime Member

I can see Ancelotti getting sacked before the end of the season, and I think if Liverpool and Arsenal make the right signings they can finish in the top 2. Really, i don't think Liverpool need to improve to finish above Man U since they've gone backwards, Ronaldo was a bit of a flat track bully and Tevez scored important goals, so between them they had it all covered.

Owen will probably miss over half the season every season and struggle for fitness when he's not injured.

BOA Lifetime Member

i can see man utd really struggling and pressure on fergie to quit.

he should have retired on top.

his tactics for the champions league final were lame.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    this has been the best time i can remember regarding transfers. the scum have sold to of their best players and replaced them with an over rated winger ( valenica) and an old has been in owen. we ( liverpool) have signed the best right back in england and a position we needed to fill.

all in all a great summer so far!!!
    :lol: getting excited are we? valencia is a quality player, i expect him to do well for united, he will provide a balance that has been missing for years, and as for owen, he's already scored twice in pre-season, fair do's against lower opposition but still, it's a good start for him, you say he has no pace, that remains to be seen, and in any case, both the goals he's scored on the eastern tour were poachers goals, that's exactly what united need

please forgive me if i don't start to tremble with fear at the signing of johnson, best right-back in england? :lol: you really beleive he's going to make much of difference?
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkYoung View Post
    i can see man utd really struggling and pressure on fergie to quit.

he should have retired on top.

his tactics for the champions league final were lame.
    i think you'll find his players let him down in a big way
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

who is a better right back in england than johnson???

valencia quality?!? what has he done to prove that>?? a couple of good games for wigan? he is far from quality.

owens lack of pace remains to be seen??? have you not seen him since has come back from injury?!?

your clutching at straws mate. admit it.your team has been severley weakend.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    who is a better right back in england than johnson???

valencia quality?!? what has he done to prove that>?? a couple of good games for wigan? he is far from quality.

owens lack of pace remains to be seen??? have you not seen him since has come back from injury?!?

your clutching at straws mate. admit it.your team has been severley weakend.
    wes brown is better than johnson, and in any case, no right-back is going to win you the league

valencia scored a few goals and got a few assists last season for wigan, if he doubles last seasons tally for united then i'll be happy

owen managed ten for newcastle last season, he can easily double that playing in a team of united's quality, he's looked fine in pre-season thus far, i love how all the kopites are hating the fact that he's moved to united :lol:

no straws, but even if united are weaker, we still have enough to stop liverpool winning the title
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

hahahahahha, baked bean better than johnson!!!!!!!! a typical manc comeback!!!!!

dear me. even microdot wouldnt agree with that im sure.

valencia scored 3 last year if im correct. youd be happy if he doubled that?hmmmm.....

im far from hating that owen has joined, im loving it to be honest, much rather he joined than the likes of benzema eto etc!!!!!!

Ultimate Freak

i reckon united will still sign a big name, probably ribery......unless fergie is truly losing it and thinks the players he has brought in are going to score as many goals as previous seasons..
    he said united wont be signing any more players before the start of the season...which leads me to think they will be buying an top class player

wes brown better than glen johnson???? oh dear!!
    Last edited by Spacehopper; 22-07-2009 at 08:42 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

i think any reasonable football fan (not a.b.u.) would agree that wes is better, he's played at the highest level and performed to a very high standard, he's won pretty much every club honour there is, and is one of the most cosistent defenders in europe, united sorely missed him last season, what has johnson done? **** all

kopites are trying to paint over the fact that they haven't really made any good signings, one right-back is not gonna make much difference in the larger scheme of things, you need to buy a striker who isn't gonna miss half of the season with injury, plus there's a good chance you won't have a midfield if alonso and mascherano leave

as for valencia, if he scores six and gets eight assists then yeah, i'll be happy, everyone is chattin shit wondering where united's goals are gonna come from, it was the exact same thing when ruud left, then what happened? amazing football with goals coming from every player
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    i think any reasonable football fan (not a.b.u.) would agree that wes is better, he's played at the highest level and performed to a very high standard, he's won pretty much every club honour there is, and is one of the most cosistent defenders in europe, united sorely missed him last season, what has johnson done? **** all

kopites are trying to paint over the fact that they haven't really made any good signings, one right-back is not gonna make much difference in the larger scheme of things, you need to buy a striker who isn't gonna miss half of the season with injury, plus there's a good chance you won't have a midfield if alonso and mascherano leave

as for valencia, if he scores six and gets eight assists then yeah, i'll be happy, everyone is chattin shit wondering where united's goals are gonna come from, it was the exact same thing when ruud left, then what happened? amazing football with goals coming from every player
    and anybody other than a manc would say johnson pisses all over baked bean.

The guy has has one season were he has been a regular in the starting lineup,other than that hes been a bench warmer.

bit early in the week the be on the sauce isnt it mate?!?

BOA Lifetime Member

1998–99 - 21 apps
    2000–01 - 41 apps
    2001–02 - 24 apps
    2002–03 - 35 apps
    2003–04 - 25 apps
    2004–05 - 37 apps
    2005–06 - 31 apps
    2006–07 - 37 apps
    2007–08 - 52 apps

not a regular?
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Premier League: 1998–99, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2006–07, 2007–08
    FA Cup: 1998–99, 2003–04
    Football League Cup: 2005–06
    FA Community Shield: 2003, 2007, 2008
    UEFA Champions League: 1998–99, 2007–08

there's his record, quite impressive, do you think johnson will have amassed such a haul by the time he reaches welsey's age?

not if he stays at liverpool for any length of time
    Numeric

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast