Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by blistanbul View Post
    lovely wasn't it?

the spanish internationals are brilliant aren't they? such fun watching them frustrating the english cry babies.

me me meeh.
    your own team are a bunch of inaduquetes so your reduced to cheering on opposing teams

daft prick
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    it was a bridge too far with our midfield, we need to sign a couple of world beaters or we will never be able to overcome this barca team
    they all play for barca already or liverpool

i cant stop the eschaton

Ultimate Freak

your own team are a bunch of inaduquetes so your reduced to cheering on opposing teams

daft prick
    would you like what you've dropped knobbie?

man u's arsenal against barca next year:

unlike a more football-knowledged graceful loser like dj fase you opted the typical red scum way of opting out by attacking a team that played way better against the same side instead of admitting that your players, or your midfielders or your defence was no match for barca.

enjoy the butthurt fella.

BOA Lifetime Member

fase doesn't even support united you retard

you may also like to actually read the thread properly, i already posted that we were no match for barca

i have no problem with losing to what is being lauded as the best team of all time, especially as united won a record breaking premiership title by a clear nine points

what i do have an issue with is bitter and impotent wretches such as yourself who seem more obsessed with united than supporting their own team
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

..., we need to sign a couple of world beaters or we will never be able to overcome this barca team
    ribbery and sneijder. :D then good buy barca.....
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Junior Freak

Barca to dominate european football for years to come, All they really should be looking at is a solid centre half for puyol (he is getting on abit and alot of injuries) and just depthen the squad. Cant see any other team gettin their hands on the cup for a few more years lol

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

daft prick
    wankers support galatasaray, its all about fenerbahce
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar View Post
    ribbery and sneijder. :D
    Defo!! Would love that!

BOA Lifetime Member

As predicted, it was a total demolition job, United didn't create a single legitimate chance, just the offside goal, whereas Barca must have had over 20 shots compared to what was effectively 2 hopeful at best shots off target. United can forget about ever beating this team, it wasn't a contest at all, for the most part United were reduced to humping long balls forward that either went out of play or were mopped up easily, and even after Barca went 3-1 up and were just seeing out time United couldn't hurt them.

The only team to beat them in the CL, or come close to stopping them were of course Arsenal, though I'm glad Barca progressed, they're the better team and Arsenal would only have ****ed things up, it would have been unforgivable if we'd knocked them out only to let United win it, though Real Madrid would probably have knocked us out and then beaten United. I could be wrong, it's possible knocking out Barca would have given us the confidence to win things, but I doubt it.

But still, Arsenal deserve credit for their one top performance of the season, I know United fans don't like to give Arsenal any credit, but they're one of the few teams technically gifted enough to hurt Barca, and numerous people in sport have lauded them for how fit they are, which was one of the keys to us beating them at the Emirates I think.

Sneijder would be a good start for United, but they'd need a complete overhaul to stop Barca in europe, with refereeing that favours technicality over physicality, much more cultured and technical players would be required, the sort who'd struggle against the physical teams in the Premiership, so United would need 2 teams, one for beating Barca and Real, and one for beating Stoke et al, same with any Premiership team that wants success on both fronts.

I think raiding Inter would be a good start, they've got the technical players, but there's too much ego in Italy for these teams to do well in europe normally, without a great manager...

Barca just need a top left back as much as anything, and more strength in depth, Rooney's goal shouldn't have counted, but it was Abidal who played them into trouble, dwelling on the ball, allowing his clearance to be charged down, and then giving possession away with the throw in... I wish him well after what happened, but he did seem the weak link, though having Mascherano at centre back wasn't ideal of course, so another centre back might make sense.

Anyone who thinks any two players, unless one was Messi, would be enough for United to beat Barca is deluded in the extreme, they'd barely get a touch, that's why I said United would need an overhaul and a team that could play possession football in some way comparable to Barca, plus supreme fitness and defenders who are cultured rather than physical.

The only United player who'd get in the Barca team is Evra, so saying 2 players will change anything is ridiculous.

Finally, how good is Messi? I used to love Iniesta, but Messi showed he can do everything better than Iniesta now, his passing was amazing, as good as you'll see, and when you add that to the dribbling of a God, he's almost the complete footballer, his dribbling is better than you'd think possible and to do it on the big stage shows he can win every trophy he goes for over the next 10 years or more with the right manager. I think it'll be very rare for them to get stopped in the CL between now and the day Fergie retires.

Ultimate Freak

Lol @ Will wanking over Man Utd getting beat

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by ritaheed View Post
    Lol @ Will wanking over Man Utd getting beat
    The behaviour of a serial loser.

Anyway, what did he say?
    Can't be bothered reading all that shite, especially as you already know most of it is drivel...

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Microdot View Post

Anyway, what did he say?
    Can't be bothered reading all that shite, especially as you already know most of it is drivel...
    pathetic losers are you u united scums who can't admit the obvious bitch-slap experience by their team in very dire fashion.

cheers to you lads for making my pint taste even colder that day.

Ultimate Freak

fase doesn't even support united you retard

you may also like to actually read the thread properly, i already posted that we were no match for barca

i have no problem with losing to what is being lauded as the best team of all time, especially as united won a record breaking premiership title by a clear nine points

what i do have an issue with is bitter and impotent wretches such as yourself who seem more obsessed with united than supporting their own team
    have some honour for your disgraced team for once you numpty.

Ultimate Freak

Thumbs up

daft prick
    http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum...ignore&u=18169

hope this helps mate.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by blistanbul View Post
    lovely how much did you win?

this was a sure bet as klose winning the goal king back in world up in germany.

too bad i picked czech wanker koller by accident.

that was 12/1.
    £202 (inc 20% bonus - which i diddnt know about ) for the 3-1 score

£85 for the Barca/Messi wincast.

Was weird - done an Iniesta wincast aswell and as I paid for my bet the Messi price changed from 21/10 to 15/2... "ILL HAVE A ****IN TENNER ON THAT ASWELL!!!"

Bad news is that the boiler has packed in this week so im gettin a new PCB fitted as we speak which is eating a large chunk of that £287 quid. Every silver lining has a cloud, eh???

Fellow kopite I presume blistanbul???

Best win ive ever had was Baros at Euro 2004... 60/1 top scorer. Oh yes.
    "I LOVE THE E, AND THE E LOVES ME, AND THE COKE IN MY POCKET MAKES ME MOVE MY FEET TO THE BEAT"

"IF YOUR GINGER, JUST DO MORE DRUGS, IT'LL TAKE THE PAIN AWAY"

The philosophy of Sharkey.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    £202 (inc 20% bonus - which i diddnt know about ) for the 3-1 score

£85 for the Barca/Messi wincast.

Was weird - done an Iniesta wincast aswell and as I paid for my bet the Messi price changed from 21/10 to 15/2... "ILL HAVE A ****IN TENNER ON THAT ASWELL!!!"

Bad news is that the boiler has packed in this week so im gettin a new PCB fitted as we speak which is eating a large chunk of that £287 quid. Every silver lining has a cloud, eh???

Fellow kopite I presume blistanbul???

Best win ive ever had was Baros at Euro 2004... 60/1 top scorer. Oh yes.
    bloody hell 60/1 eh? that is good winnings. how much did you place originally?

i am an arsenal fan for life mate.

also a galatasaray fan so i have to return the 2000 uefa cup favour.

on another note. baros would've been the goal king in turkish league if it wasn't for his injuries. good player.

i also think you should try that iddaa website mate.

you might make some nice bit of burner.

BOA Lifetime Member

Anyway, what did he say?
    he's basically saying that arsenal are the only team that could come close to beating barca, despite the fact that they were soundly beaten by them in the quarter finals, he's sighting the first leg win as possible proof of this even though that anyone else who watched the game could see that barca were happy with the draw and were attempting to see out time, he's not mentioned how arsnenal didn't have a shot on target in the second leg

he's also not mentioning how arsenal finished fourth in the premier league and that they should probably be concentrating on beating the likes of stoke before getting ideas above well their station

he also says that united are in need a complete overhaul, where anyone with a balanced view can see that it is only the central midfield area that needs strengthening

he also wanks a little over barca as he hasn't been able to over his own team for a very ling time
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

very tempting
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

the daft pillock's now on ignore
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

i cant stop the eschaton