Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2008!

Sports Moderator

C'mon Spain, sort it out!!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Mod

wooohoooo italy goes home
    arrivederci
    Jacbri @ Proton Radio - every 3rd Thursday at 12:00 AM EST / 05:00 GMT
    X-Music @ Techno.FM - every 1st Tuesday at 12:00 PM EST / 18:00 GMT

M.O.D.

that was very satisfying. i'm incredibly sick of italy...and spain were really the better side...
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

Chill Out Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehopper View Post
    why do all the decent matches seem to be on itv??

yea definite foul on silva...just ouside the box though.....ref is useless
    Most of the refs used in this competition are useless :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Most of the refs used in this competition are useless :lol:

:clap:

Marcos Senna baby!
    ubiquitousness is infinite in every reality

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SlavikSvensk View Post
    that was very satisfying. i'm incredibly sick of italy...and spain were really the better side...
    i know it's not good to watch.I think justice was done there.

BOA Lifetime Member

Horrible match.

Only hope russia get revenge on spain, as spain were diabolical last nite.
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

if turkey win it i will see my arse big time, they are not even europeans. i dont want the commies winning either. and the spanish can **** off the way they treat the basque people.

germany to win
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius View Post
    if turkey win it i will see my arse big time, they are not even europeans. i dont want the commies winning either. and the spanish can **** off the way they treat the basque people.

germany to win
    Imo,

that's an anti-football attitude....
    lame

BOA Lifetime Member

whatever dude, i will say what i want. politics and football go hand in hand.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

germany to win
    No worries,M8,we´ll beat em..They were lucky 3 times now during the Euro,but on wednesday we´re gonna teach them a lesson they won´t forget..
    POLITICALLY INCORRECT AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

BOA Lifetime Member

whatever dude, i will say what i want. politics and football go hand in hand.
    that's true dude...
    I just really don't enjoy that fact

they should promote it as politics and football then not just football

... germany has a big chance.. and tradition...
    ballack lost out in the CL, he has motive.. and that's a big plus

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by djfase View Post
    Horrible match.

Only hope russia get revenge on spain, as spain were diabolical last nite.
    That's a bit harsh, Italy strangled the life out of the game with their negative football, like Turkey did to Croatia, though at least Turkey attacked and were the better team in extra time. I'm so glad Italy went home and it's nice that Cesc scored the winning penalty!

Spain v Russia should be a great game, I imagine it'll be closer than in the group, hopefully at least, depending on suspensions... I could see Russia winning it the way they've been playing.

I thought Germany played really well against Portugal, I don't think it's fair to criticise their football, them and Russia have played the best stuff in the knock out stages so far for sure.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    That's a bit harsh, Italy strangled the life out of the game with their negative football, like Turkey did to Croatia, though at least Turkey attacked and were the better team in extra time. I'm so glad Italy went home and it's nice that Cesc scored the winning penalty!

Spain v Russia should be a great game, I imagine it'll be closer than in the group, hopefully at least, depending on suspensions... I could see Russia winning it the way they've been playing.

I thought Germany played really well against Portugal, I don't think it's fair to criticise their football, them and Russia have played the best stuff in the knock out stages so far for sure.
    totally agree with you for a change Will lad

except the bit about Fabregas
    Numeric

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post

spot on. russia are playing well enough to beat anyone, but spain should have an easier time finding the net than against italy. should be a great game.

i figure the rooskies' run comes to an end here but much closer than last time. 3-2 spain.

turkey may not have enough players to field a full side with 3 subs. so as far as they've come, i just can't see it being enough against germany. 2-0 germany.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Preview

Turkey against Germany

- Turkeys biggest advantage is their coach Fatih Terim (1993-1996 Turkey, 1996-2000 Galatasaray, 2000-2001 Fiorentina, 2001-2002 AC Milan, 2002 - 2004 Galatasaray, 2005 - present - Turkey). This is his second term with the Turkish national squad and the players believe in him and play their hearts out for him, his experience in these kind of matches is only second to his counterparts in the other semis at this tournament. Joachim Low is a good coach but lacks national duty experience and might find this match more difficult that people think.
    It will be a totally different match then Germany had against Portugal. The turks will be happy to let sie germans have the initiative and will be looking to hit them on the counter, which might prove to be an entertaining prospect. I say germany leads at the half, Turkey wins it at the end. But most of all I hope that It is a good football match and that there are alot of goals, the more goals, the better chance for Turkey I think, cause they play their best when wounded.

Russia against Spain

- In the group match both teams gave us a great game with the spanish being better in front of goal, Villa scoring 3. He will need to do to same if they are to progress to the final. In that game the Russians hit the post at 1-0 for spain, and had a great opportunity at 3-1 for spain to make it 3-2, all that without Arshavin. Both teams play attacking football and if they stick to their guns in the semis, we might be treated to a corker of a game (da prsti fudbalica). Spain proved last night that they can attack with great quality for 120 min and that's what they need to do if they don't want their net peppered with shots from everywhere. Gus Hiddink vs Luis Aragones, I give the edge to Hiddink only cause of the results he has achieved, but Luis has had his heart in the game alot longer and has more experience both as a player and a coach, tough one to call. I think it will be 3-2 but I don't know for whom. Hope there will be alot of goals, and I am secretly rooting for the Russians. Whoever wins it, I think it will be deserved.

And as for both semis, I hope the game of fotty is the winner at the end.

Currently listening to: Depeche Mode - Shake The Disease (this is a music forum after all :) )

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by C.O.Prodigy View Post
    that's true dude...
    I just really don't enjoy that fact

they should promote it as politics and football then not just football

... germany has a big chance.. and tradition...
    ballack lost out in the CL, he has motive.. and that's a big plus
    to be fair mate you should take anything i say with a pinch of salt, half the time im just taking the piss.

but germany are going to win it. great country, great team!
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

to be fair mate you should take anything i say with a pinch of salt, half the time im just taking the piss.

but germany are going to win it. great country, great team!
    for sure...

this only strengthens the case http://youtube.com/watch?v=RGhpnBj_42g

what a mug , fuhrer reincarnate
    Last edited by C.O.Prodigy; 23-06-2008 at 09:57 PM.

BOA Lifetime Member

Nihat won't play for Turkey, I guess they will be much more defensive then. Could work out very well for Germany. .... but you never know

Sports Moderator

I'm heading to the bookies for

3-0 Germany
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast