Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CL final

BOA Lifetime Member

UEFA are to blame as much as anyone, have you seen the state of the pitch? disgrace
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    UEFA are to blame as much as anyone, have you seen the state of the pitch? disgrace

They are a shambles Uefa. After what happened in Athens last year, they couldnt orgainse a p*ss up in a brewery the pitch doesnt surprise me in the slightest.

i only hope that there is no trouble, coz that platini is it ive read that hes well cheddered about the the final being an all english affair as he thinks as do the italian and spanish leagues that the english game is boring. Hes the one trying to enforce the cap on foreign players in the english game.

Apparently him and uefa are becoming jealous at the premier league and think we dont deserve it.

Which if there were any trouble would suit uefa to slap a ban on english teams competing in the CL.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Only if it's in the ground, I don't think they'd be too quick to ban us, didn't Maggie T suggest it last time? Otherwise they probably wouldn't have had the balls.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB View Post
    Man United and Chelsea have failed to sell there allocation of seats for the Final The Times is reporting.

LMAO.

The Best Supported Club. LOL.

Even a strippers t*ts are better supported than the mancs.

Supposedly the biggest club in the world. Liverpool got 40,000 + fans to dortmund in 2001 45,000 to Istanbul and then near enough half the same amount to Athens. Ticket prices for these events were extortinate, the tickets for this final are face value.

If united cant get rid of there allocation of tickets under what criteria are they the biggest club in the world?

i was offered 4 tickets to go moscow but said no for the fact of where it is ! the amount of season ticket holders who dont want to travel there is unreal !! its not the fact of " we cant sell them " its thye fact of where it is and we dont want the trouble etc unloike your superclub liverpool who only go over for trouble and the rest ......

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post
    i was offered 4 tickets to go moscow but said no for the fact of where it is ! the amount of season ticket holders who dont want to travel there is unreal !! its not the fact of " we cant sell them " its thye fact of where it is and we dont want the trouble etc unloike your superclub liverpool who only go over for trouble and the rest ......

I doubt the russians want the bad publicity themselves though nick. Infact they will probably try and avoid it @ all costs.

@ the end of the day, it is a sketchy place Russia, but i can think of worse s*itholes were football is played and were people live. I spose if you go with the ethos that is, if we dont cause any grief then we wont get any back then everything should be ok. I think if am right it was United Fans who were charging the barrier @ Roma when the trouble first flared and fans chucking cups of piss @ the police etc. But all in all it goes for any sets of fans, ours, yours and Rangers last week, go there with a good attitude and you will be treated right.

Ok it may be russia granted but it is in Europe and it is a capital Moscow and it can hardly been more expensive than what London is.

Stil surprised that it aint sold out..
    Last edited by DJ RE:HAB; 20-05-2008 at 05:58 PM.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

if court in the center smokin , u can be sent to jail haha

BOA Lifetime Member

reasons why the neutral should support United tonight :)

* United have undoubtedly been the most impressive team in currently the finest league in Europe so they are already - in theory at least - the best in the business. That this should be rewarded with the actual trophy seems in some way The Way It Should Be

* They do have some likeable players - namely Nemanja Vidic, Patrice Evra and Carlos Tevez - whom it is actually quite tricky to wish ill upon.

* Paul Scholes is one of the lingering remnants of a time before bling and it would warm most cockles to see him achieve what he missed in 1999.

* They're the only thing standing between John Terry and the Champions League trophy.

* Peter Kenyon.

* Ronaldo may well bugger off to Real Madrid if they win, believing he's achieved everything he can with ManYoo.

* In Lyon, Roma and Barcelona they have beaten three of the best teams in France, Spain and Italy while Chelsea have only had to face England's fourth-best side and the finest football Greece and Turkey has to offer. There's definitely a theory building that United have earned one final triumph.

* It might stop Clive Tyldesley mentioning "that night in Barcelona".

* For all of Ronaldo's faults...he's not Didier Drogba.

* The closer ManYoo get to 'five times' the more Liverpool fans will be getting worried. And there's little that's more entertaining than a defensive Scouser.
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy View Post
    if court in the center smokin , u can be sent to jail haha

There are probably rules already in place though, its not like they have been put into place for the fans? Just as we have a smoking ban here some other countries you dont.

Youd be miffed as many people in manchester were if you get aled up fans coming into your country and completely disrespecting the law.

Its there law so you have to abide by it i spose.
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Ultimate Freak

* United have undoubtedly been the most impressive team in currently the finest league in Europe so they are already - in theory at least - the best in the business. That this should be rewarded with the actual trophy seems in some way The Way It Should Be

* They do have some likeable players - namely Nemanja Vidic, Patrice Evra and Carlos Tevez - whom it is actually quite tricky to wish ill upon.

* Paul Scholes is one of the lingering remnants of a time before bling and it would warm most cockles to see him achieve what he missed in 1999.

* They're the only thing standing between John Terry and the Champions League trophy.

* Peter Kenyon.

* Ronaldo may well bugger off to Real Madrid if they win, believing he's achieved everything he can with ManYoo.

* In Lyon, Roma and Barcelona they have beaten three of the best teams in France, Spain and Italy while Chelsea have only had to face England's fourth-best side and the finest football Greece and Turkey has to offer. There's definitely a theory building that United have earned one final triumph.

* The closer ManYoo get to 'five times' the more Liverpool fans will be getting worried. And there's little that's more entertaining than a defensive Scouser.

The only one i agree with is Scholes and Clive Tyldesley comment
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

well the big day is here, im really looking forward to tonight, hope it gonna be a great game, hope theres no trouble and i hope united are victorious!

Keep the faith!!
    Be Lucky!

BOA Lifetime Member

i'm feelin anxious already, got all faith in the team though, sir has been in fine form, the press conference yesterday was quality

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7411775.stm

"I love you all, I've come to spread peace,"

:lol:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

well i was really looking forward to the match till the BF told me his mates were coming round, so i started a row and then he had a go at me, so i told him not to bring his mates, lol, pissed me right off last time all they done was talk thru it, and his mate brought his misses round with him and she kept chattin to me, i wont be having no talking going on 2nite i tell you LOL

sorry rant over :lol: :lol:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!
    Minx by name, and Minx by nature

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

dodgy as **** the russian police, they will be trying to bribe english fans. i can defo see some shit going off.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

* Peter Kenyon.

Disagree with 1
    I only like Tevez of those 3
    Don't care about Scholes
    Agree about Terry
    not too bothered about kenyon
    Be nice if Ronaldo went I suppose, but who knows if he will - it's a risk!
    Liverpool are better than any of the teams Man U have played, Barca are only scary on paper and the other 2 aren't scary at all.
    it'd probably be replaced with "that night in moscow", so no better
    I like drogba more
    They'd be further ahead of Arsenal, so not a good thing

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Liverpool are better than any of the teams Man U have played
    :lol: you're only sayin that because they beat your Arsenal, just goes to show how shit your team are really
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

im a big fan of liverpool but if im with man u tonight

BOA Lifetime Member

well im off home now.....may the best team win.. (ahem United!!)

i got a feeling its gonna be rooneys night!

Be Lucky!

Ultimate Freak

Good Luck Both Teams

Even though it pains me to say it

May the best team win!!

Lets hope its a great game of footy and the fans are well behaved..
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

Well,congratulations manU,that's the double. I'm glad Chelsea and Arsenal won **** all this season

Banned

what a match.

Man Utd deserved the win.

Drogba - wot a baby:lol:

Wot happened to Rooney?? seriously?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast