Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SPORTS MODERATOR

Default Houllier Gone from liverpool!!!

well houlliers gone, now can liverpool move forward?? just heard bout houllier now am not a liverpool supporter but am a bit shocked they got rid of him i thought they might of give him 1 more season,hopefully liverpool can get a better manager hopefuly martin oneil can bring the best out of the red shite although i hate the bastards,i think its a bit sad for gerreard as he hasnt really done that bad but oh well wonder who theyll get next??
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

BOA Lifetime Member

he has gone to real madrid as a coach
    7th oct SUBSONICA VS MONKEY BUISNESS@SCU-BAR £3 OTD
    FAT COLLECTIVE ADAM RAYNER +MORE

BOA Lifetime Member

:lol:

Farewell Mr Houllier...
    Numeric

SPORTS MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by subsonic
    has he??? what is he like a number 2
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Richierush
    Quote Originally Posted by subsonic
    has he??? what is he like a number 2
    thats wright
    7th oct SUBSONICA VS MONKEY BUISNESS@SCU-BAR £3 OTD
    FAT COLLECTIVE ADAM RAYNER +MORE

BOA Lifetime Member

I watched the Real Madrid game last night, quality viewing...

Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

haha i watched the real game last night aswell, 3-0 down in the first 30 mins :lol: :lol:

about time the shite got rid of houllier, if O'Neill goes to them, there will be some kopites with broken noses around here :lol:
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

curbishley is one of the favs to get the liverpool job apparently.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

He should go he aint bought no good players really just wank ones!!

SPORTS MODERATOR

oneils the man
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

BOA Lifetime Member

he was shite anyway he made thm one of the most borin teamsto watch in the league

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Richierush
    oneils the man
    agreed!!

BOA Lifetime Member

I don't think Houllier was shite, he is a good coach/manager. I think he tried some wrong things at Liverpool (in the transfer market especailly) and it didn't work out. He should of bought more british or more class as opposed to hopeful buys. All the best players at the club are the ones Houllier inherited when he took over!

Liverpool had the most shots on goal in the Premier League this year, and most passes too I believe. So there football has been good standard, just poor defending and poor finishing by the sounds of it.

I think Houllier is not a well man. I think since the heart op he should of left football. Premier League standards are high and VERY stressful. If your not strong then you get a lot of pressure, and if you can't take the pressure you will crumble... and Liverpool and Houllier has done this... in my opinion.

Owen, Gerrad, Hyppia, Rise, Murphey, Kewell, Kirkland, Carragher... etc... there's good players there...

Liverpool are best off getting a manager that can spend money well, as Houllier killed the clubs progression by taking them backwards squad wise.
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member

i dont think he deserved the sack. in all fairness, they finished 4th and got champions league. no one can really expect better than that can they? what im trying to say is liverpool are a million miles away from the likes of arsenal, man utd, and chelsea. so anyone connected with the club couldnt really ask anything more of houllier. in saying that, some of the signings he made were fu*king awful.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Hakka
    I don't think Houllier was shite, he is a good coach/manager. I think he tried some wrong things at Liverpool (in the transfer market especailly) and it didn't work out. He should of bought more british or more class as opposed to hopeful buys. All the best players at the club are the ones Houllier inherited when he took over!

Liverpool had the most shots on goal in the Premier League this year, and most passes too I believe. So there football has been good standard, just poor defending and poor finishing by the sounds of it.

I think Houllier is not a well man. I think since the heart op he should of left football. Premier League standards are high and VERY stressful. If your not strong then you get a lot of pressure, and if you can't take the pressure you will crumble... and Liverpool and Houllier has done this... in my opinion.

Owen, Gerrad, Hyppia, Rise, Murphey, Kewell, Kirkland, Carragher... etc... there's good players there...

Liverpool are best off getting a manager that can spend money well, as Houllier killed the clubs progression by taking them backwards squad wise.
    Agree 100%

Im sad to see him go, I admit I have been the one slagging him off down the pub etc and saying he had to go but I never thought it would happen. I believed he would finally get it right and win the league and retire successfully.

Untlimatley its his bad signings that have cost him his job. £120m should of bought a champions league wining side, instead the once greatest team in the world is laughing stock!!!

Hopefully now the board will bring in a coach that will bring attacking football back to LFC, because that is all that's gonna cut it in the premier league today!!

A sad day but maybe the first day of a new revolution??!!

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by COL ECSTATIC
    they finished 4th and got champions league. no one can really expect better than that can they? what im trying to say is liverpool are a million miles away from the likes of arsenal, man utd, and chelsea. so anyone connected with the club couldnt really ask anything more of houllier.
    This is the thing though mate! WE DO!!

Like it or not Liverpool are the most successfull English team ever. Rival fans argue that its all in the past but it doesnt disguise the fact that we have won more than most. And this is the problem - we, the fans, expect Liverpool to be competing for if not winning the league title and European honours. It hurts that a club with a great history and pedigree both at home and in Europe is in such a state and we are finishing 30 points off the champions.

So I think we did have the right to ask for more off Houllier and unfortunatley because he couldnt deliver he paid the ultimate price!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ IKON
    Quote Originally Posted by COL ECSTATIC
    they finished 4th and got champions league. no one can really expect better than that can they? what im trying to say is liverpool are a million miles away from the likes of arsenal, man utd, and chelsea. so anyone connected with the club couldnt really ask anything more of houllier.
    This is the thing though mate! WE DO!!

Like it or not Liverpool are the most successfull English team ever. Rival fans argue that its all in the past but it doesnt disguise the fact that we have won more than most. And this is the problem - we, the fans, expect Liverpool to be competing for if not winning the league title and European honours. It hurts that a club with a great history and pedigree both at home and in Europe is in such a state and we are finishing 30 points off the champions.

So I think we did have the right to ask for more off Houllier and unfortunatley because he couldnt deliver he paid the ultimate price!

we were one of the best teams in the world too (leeds: 65-75) and more recently we reached 2 european semi-finals, and looked like we were going to become a real force in european football. a couple years later we find ourselves battling for existence at the bottom of the table, all before finding ourselves playing nationwide football next season. that fall from grace isnt easy to take, believe me. when we were getting hammered off the likes of leicester, portsmouth our fans still got behind the team, all season our fans got behind the team. yet when liverpool draw against a top 5 side the fans turn on the team. i think the liverpool fans need to start realising how lucky they are. your playing champions league football next season! the way the fans turn on the team/manager is pathetic. to be honest, liverpool supporters are probably the worst in the country.

SPORTS MODERATOR

now i honestly think ur wrong about liverpool supporters being the worst in the country although am not a fan i cantsee that statement being true,yes they may of got on his back but whos fans dont when they expect more from there team,to be honest i havent heard much media on the situation with fans sayin houllier out or anythin yes whispers but what ur sayin is very untrue,houllier done his best and yes made some bad buys who doesnt make mistakes ok i can see why they sacked him but i can see why they shud of kept him also what was it 5 or 6 cups in 6 years is that really bad??is 4th place really that bad liverpool do have world class players but do they have enough of them to take a title in my opion no. ;)
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

BOA Lifetime Member

welsh man supporting liverpool ikon??

suppose it's better than wrexham :lol: ;)
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

The Kopites have got high expectations...

I believe Houllier had taken them as far as he could. Like he said though, there's not gonna be an over-night fix at Anfield...

More hard times for the Pinkies i predict...

Numeric

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast