Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: smithy

BOA Lifetime Member

Default smithy

man u are on the verge of signing alan smith for £8.5m well worth it
    we need a player like him

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

noooooooooooooooo not another scum fan!! :lol:

no doubt you are not from Manchester like the other glory hunters on here :lol: ;)
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Alan Smith will make a good replacement for Solkjear. I imagine Ferguson is realising that Solkjear is getting on (well, not really old but he will loose value quickly and Smith is going to get better...) and I think Fergie is thinking long term.

Smith as a sub behind Saha & Van Nisterooy at front... that's not bad an attack.
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hakka
    Alan Smith will make a good replacement for Solkjear. I imagine Ferguson is realising that Solkjear is getting on (well, not really old but he will loose value quickly and Smith is going to get better...) and I think Fergie is thinking long term.

Smith as a sub behind Saha & Van Nisterooy at front... that's not bad an attack.
    i cant see smith being on the subs bench. i reckon fergie will have him in the first team week in week out.

BOA Lifetime Member

Over Saha or Van Nisterooy? Can't see that happening! Maybe in a few years when Smith gets better.
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member

Over Saha or Van Nisterooy? Can't see that happening! Maybe in a few years when Smith gets better.
    i think he will look at ways of playing them altogether. smiths too good for any premiership sides sub bench. even scums.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by COL ECSTATIC
    i think he will look at ways of playing them altogether. smiths too good for any premiership sides sub bench. even scums.
    True... Smith probably will want first team footy, but who'd you trust to bang it in on the big games? Saha and Van Nisterooy for me. Although Saha could play out wide?

Smith would no doubt score goals at United though. Damnit!
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by COL ECSTATIC
    Although Saha could play out wide?
    thats what i was thinking, i think he will have saha on the right wing, linking up with smith and van nistelroy when he gets the chance.

BOA Lifetime Member

i also thinck fergie will find a way to play all three he always comes up with something ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

Utd are strongest when playin two up-front, i wanna see that Ruud/Saha strike force rippin teams apart next season. If Smith does come, it will be in a support strike role, comin off the bench, startin the odd game. There are enough fixtures to keep him in the first team picture...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Looks like Smithy's now a Utd player, ahem, real Utd i mean...

;)

We're lookin very strong up-front now, with options comin out of our ears. Four decent strikers in Ruud/Saha/Ole and now Smith. Pure options on the right, Christiano/Ole/Smith/Saha, good cover on the left, Giggs/Christiano...

Can't wait to get the European Championships out of the way so we can get down to real business again...

:lol:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

smithyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! my cousin is well pissed off he's a leeds fan :lol: