Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default FAO Mark EG: Uberdruck production techniques????

Anyone have any idea what the Uberdruck boys use as far as production is concerned??? I think I read on hear that they use ReBirth for their acid, which is comforting to know!! Mark EG:: you got any ideas?

Ultimate Freak

I was also thinking about this the other night. I'm very interested/curious in what the Uberdruck guys use.

Anybody any hints??

Supreme Freak

im pretty sure they've got a virus, and i think apart from that they mostly use softsynths... dirk saw a photo of dj wag's studio, which has racks and racks of equipment and he just laughed and said "fcuking showroom..."
    its so much more about what you do with the sounds than what sounds you have to start with. the uberdruck sound, like so many out there, is a processed, mangled, fudged up sound... its all about the processing (obviously a fat sound to start with helps...) like the timestretching/flanging on his vocals and his kick drum, which if you listen to it very carefully (or you sample it... not that i ever did of course :)) its the same kick that loads of people use (its on the technotrance essentials sample cd) but the left channel is slightly detuned from the right channel and the compression is beyond compare...

Administrator

well yes, they told me that they use rebirth for acid which i couldn't believe. they have a few other tricks that they told me actually but i'm gonna keep it to myself, just in case they don't want ppl to know. if they're reading this - how about sharing a few things with a few of our board members????

Administrator

hey log - techno/trance essentials??? haven't got this one... any chance you could mail me this particular kick? i'm interested to hear it now.....

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by MARK EG
    hey log - techno/trance essentials??? haven't got this one... any chance you could mail me this particular kick? i'm interested to hear it now.....
    on its way
    http://www.djjaym.co.uk/images/j.co.ukbanan.gif
    ALWAYS REMEMBER :
    THE TOES YOU STEP ON TODAY COULD BE ATTACHED TO THE ASS YOU MAY HAVE TO KISS TOMORROW

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by djjaym
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK EG
    on its way
    room for another mate?? would appreciate that kick in my inbox!!

Administrator

come on jay.. where is it?""?"?""""?!?!!?!?!?! hahahahahha

Supreme Freak

Sorry Mark i totaly forgot <<<<<<<<<<me bad

ill get it done this week once i get some more blanks (promise)
    http://www.djjaym.co.uk/images/j.co.ukbanan.gif
    ALWAYS REMEMBER :
    THE TOES YOU STEP ON TODAY COULD BE ATTACHED TO THE ASS YOU MAY HAVE TO KISS TOMORROW

Supreme Freak

only just read ur post mark... i cant believe you havent got this cd!!! it really is essential!!! its got the all the shokk kicks, shitloads of loops, some nice percussion, and a load of pretty gay vocals too! although theres a few nice ones, all of which have been rinsed by j the b (go on my baptist!!! yeynit) including the "roots of evil" sample. i'll send you that kick if you still want to hear it... its been used A LOT.
    also i just saw a record where they actually credited the technotrance cd! whats that all about?
    the alarm clock\'s going off. but you\'re not waking up. this isn\'t happening.

BOA Lifetime Member

i want a copy of this cd where can I get it from in the southwest (farmerland)

another wicked sample cd is XXL No Kick!!

I lack decent vocal samples actually so this cd shoudl come in handy...

no sunshine....!!!!!

Louk

Junior Freak

If ur in the southwest like me get ya self round to Time+Space in Okehampton Devon, its a wikkid place with loads and loads of sample CD's

Heres there website http://www.timespace.com/index1.asp i havnt been there for ahwile, i used to love going there ! really cool people and u can listen to the CD's there.