everyone is welcome to an "i told you so" but im posting this just to reiterate how crap hardtofind records are and keep it fresh in peoples mind why they shouldnt give them any custom.

Ive been after a particular record bag for a few weeks now, tried ordering it from a few sites and they all were out of stock on the item...so i turned to htfr as last resort thinking (well its just a record bag...no moving parts...should be ok)

turned out they had it in stock (for 5 quid dearer then anywere else) fair enough ithought, if i can get me hands on it i dont mind. orderd it and it arrived this morning.

the inside of the bag is constructed from foam peices that velcro on inside andcome together to make the padded interior and strengthen the bag.

They have big numbers on the back so that you know which peice is which and which are mirror pairs...BIG BLOODY NUMBERS so why the hell did the person who packed the bag not notice that there are numbers missing...i mean i can imagine a 5year old is able to spot missing numbers from 6 pecies

oh yeah and the padlock provided with the bag is allready locked with no sign of a code for it.... so just to wrap things up hard to find records are an absolute joke (as im sure you allready know) and no matter how desperate you are NEVER turn to them or expect them to be able to manage even the simplest thing without cocking it up!

ive emaild them just stating if i dont have the missing foam pieices by friday then the bags is on its way back.