Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

and the records they stock arent even hard to find 99 percent of the time!! never used it and never will.proper turd.

90's Trance head

ok, heres an update.

I first placed the order on the 16th of july, it arrived on the 20th july.
    As soon as i had establiished the bag was missing peices i sent an email back (on the 20th).

The auto reply email states
    Thank you for your comment/enquiry. We aim to answer all email enquiries within
    48 hours. If you do not receive an answer to your query within 3 days of sending
    your email to us, please email the specific department by looking at our
    contacts page at http://www.htfr.com/enquiries/
    This first email was to the sales department....3 days passed....no reply other then the original computer generated auto responce confirming i had sent an email.

So i do what it says and locate the specific department, being the complaints department. The email i sent to them this time again was given an auto reply telling me it had got there...but nothing else so its been 5 days since the second mail i sent and still no member of the staff has had the courtosey of giving me a physical reply telling me what he/she is doing to fix my order.

Lora Nash - sales department

John MacDonald - complaints department

these 2 grinning ignorant bastards have been absolutely no help whatsoever and have completly ignored my conplaints about what is a faulty order.

If you would like to find out information about a particular tune, or anything else, have a look to see who will be able to help you best, send them an e-mail then wait for a speedy personal reply.
    MY ARSE!

i hear what your saying about phoning them danny, but if a company is running an internet based business then contact facilities through this medium should be as important to them as someone on the phone and the fact they have chosen to completly ignore my problem now they have my money shows makes me furious! ... the only alternative i have now is to phone them so i am forced to but im certinly going to let them know what i think about there conduct and state the fact from the start that if ithey cant send me the missing peices of the padding i am returning the bag for a full refund (no sending the bag back to recive another one) id rather take my custom to a company that deserves it now.

this company really shouldnt be aloud to trade!!!
    Sequence is coming. It's going throughout your imagination. It takes you where you've been before. A higher state of mind. Yeah, you remember the early times. Now were trying to take you again. In the deepest seas of your consciousness.....Time never stops

90's Trance head

Quote Originally Posted by romelpotter
    wahoo i got my records from htfr this morning, nothing to report, all the tunes in good condition, so in this money well spent, for once .!!!! :lol:
    please dont give them any more custom , they dont deserve it .
    Sequence is coming. It's going throughout your imagination. It takes you where you've been before. A higher state of mind. Yeah, you remember the early times. Now were trying to take you again. In the deepest seas of your consciousness.....Time never stops

90's Trance head

god im ****ing annoyed, £75 quid they took off me including postage for something that is usless tio me at the moment, it was money i was given from my birthday too

i expect they arent going to refund the price of my telephone call either which will mean im looising out on money for there problem

****ing idiots!

90's Trance head

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by EmotionComplex
    , it was money i was given from my birthday too

**** idiots!
    shit place that htfr mate

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

bt are as bad, my broadband has been playing up and they just blame the comapany's where my connection passes through
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

BOA Lifetime Member

haha... what a ****ing good post.

Man I'm never going to use HTFR.Com after reading this, sorry to hear you've had such an awful time man.
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

90's Trance head

thanks hakka :)

im going to ring them first thing in the morning and sort this mess out. but i also have devised a test to prove i am being ignoerd by them, going to make a new email up in a min then contact both john and lora about a made up request regarding "an expensive purchase i wish to make" and see how long they take to reply then ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

thanks hakka :)

im going to ring them first thing in the morning and sort this mess out. but i also have devised a test to prove i am being ignoerd by them, going to make a new email up in a min then contact both john and lora about a made up request regarding "an expensive purchase i wish to make" and see how long they take to reply then ;)
    Ha Ha... good call! that puts them under pressure to sort this out.
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by dan the acid man
    bt are as bad, my broadband has been playing up and they just blame the comapany's where my connection passes through
    ive never had any problems with them at all,on the odd occasion when there has been a mixup with postage they get on2 it stright away an keep you informed.

90's Trance head

right i phone at nine and the answer machine said the lines open at 10 so i will be phoning them in a matter of mins, ill report back shortly.

90's Trance head

well i got through, guy dealing with the phone calls seemed to be quite sound, told him the problem and hes assured me that ill receive the entire inside foam peices through the post in the next few days so we'll see how that goes.

i had to listen to 5 mins of advertised records down the phone while i was on hold though with a steven hawkins type vocie quoting the order numbers after each clip

now to mail john and lora under a differnt name regarding a lot of money i wish to spend on there site :) i imagine i will have a reply by dinner time this time

Ultimate Freak

sorry to hear this m8!

the cobo for ur padlock should be either 111, 222 333 444 555 0r 666.
    21 minutes to know

90's Trance head

Quote Originally Posted by wenna
    sorry to hear this m8!

the cobo for ur padlock should be either 111, 222 333 444 555 0r 666.
    cheers man yeah i worked the combination out, i was suprised it was so straight forward though i was expecting it to be 3 complety differnt numbers.

oh well most people wont know that anyway :)

90's Trance head

welll.....im back

it appears they havent sent my ****ing replacement foam so again i will reiterate

HARD
    TO
    FIND
    RECORDS
    ARE
    SHIT

im phoning tommorow and telling them im sending the order back and they can refund my money and post costs and stick there foam up there ****ing areses the jokers, they think they can take 70 quid off me send me an incomplete product then **** me about for this long without fixing the problem whilst STILL having my money.

the ****ing losers , please please please dont use this company because if anything goes wrong this is how they treat you :!:

BOA Lifetime Member

wankers

well ill never use them again thats for sure

90's Trance head

well, the foam finaly arrived this morning, infact 10 mins ago....... i first posted about it on Jul 20th and it took them 2 emails and 2 phone calls + however many weeks to send out about 10 peices of bloody foam. plus they charged me £2.25 for the privilage of sending it.

AND GUESS WHAT!!!!

they sent the foam for a different udg bag and it doest fit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so its time for phone call number 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

excuse me a moment while i stick my head in the microwave and scream

Supreme Freak

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
    all this time since you first posted and they still havnt sent ya your foam.

ohh dear man this is bad.

ive bought loads of stuff from HTFR and theres always been problems although they have never give me problems with buying my udg bags.

got my vestax from them with no cartridges and then they sent me a bent cartridge.
    twats.
    so i was without any working decks for a month
    DISASTER.

also never buy any vinyl from them on next day delivery.

last week i orderd 2 tunes on wednesday needing them for friday, cost me bout £7 in next day delievery and guess when they came
    tuesday the following week

what a ****ing waste

do not buy from HTFR, ever
    period

Ultimate Freak

In the face of so much opposite opinion, I have to say that I like HTFR, and i've dealt with them quite a bit and never had any problems.

I've heard many people say bad things about them, and was a bit dubious when I first ordered, but i've got a few really rare tunes from there, and it was fast delivery.

I also once ordered some carts, but it turned out I didn't need them, so asked to send them back. They said fine, so I sent them recorded delivery, but they never registered as signed for. In the end it turned out that they had recieved them, refunded me, and then royal mail also paid me the value in compensation. So I gained an extra £40!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast