Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    90's Trance head

Default !!DO NOT USE HARD TO FIND RECORDS.COM !!

everyone is welcome to an "i told you so" but im posting this just to reiterate how crap hardtofind records are and keep it fresh in peoples mind why they shouldnt give them any custom.

Ive been after a particular record bag for a few weeks now, tried ordering it from a few sites and they all were out of stock on the item...so i turned to htfr as last resort thinking (well its just a record bag...no moving parts...should be ok)

turned out they had it in stock (for 5 quid dearer then anywere else) fair enough ithought, if i can get me hands on it i dont mind. orderd it and it arrived this morning.

the inside of the bag is constructed from foam peices that velcro on inside andcome together to make the padded interior and strengthen the bag.

They have big numbers on the back so that you know which peice is which and which are mirror pairs...BIG BLOODY NUMBERS so why the hell did the person who packed the bag not notice that there are numbers missing...i mean i can imagine a 5year old is able to spot missing numbers from 6 pecies

oh yeah and the padlock provided with the bag is allready locked with no sign of a code for it.... so just to wrap things up hard to find records are an absolute joke (as im sure you allready know) and no matter how desperate you are NEVER turn to them or expect them to be able to manage even the simplest thing without cocking it up!

ive emaild them just stating if i dont have the missing foam pieices by friday then the bags is on its way back.
    Sequence is coming. It's going throughout your imagination. It takes you where you've been before. A higher state of mind. Yeah, you remember the early times. Now were trying to take you again. In the deepest seas of your consciousness.....Time never stops

Ultimate Freak

what bag was it???

I just got a nice UDG Trolley bag for my birthday and its lush :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ultimate Freak

the rip u off with records to m8, bollox

90's Trance head

its that one, very nice bag indeed but its shit without the proper inside foam parts :bash: the idiots

hopefully ill have it sorted pronto
    Sequence is coming. It's going throughout your imagination. It takes you where you've been before. A higher state of mind. Yeah, you remember the early times. Now were trying to take you again. In the deepest seas of your consciousness.....Time never stops

Ultimate Freak

this is the one I just got :clap: :clap: :clap:

BOA Lifetime Member

agreed. htfr are shite. i ordered a replacement crossfader for my mixer once, got it only to find it didnt fit. wen i rang em about it they said 'it must fit coz its the right make etc. well, it bloody didnt :lol: so i sent it back, but never got my £ back. wankers

Ultimate Freak

i just got this for my birthday, unlike the pic its massive !!!!!

hold 100 records and ways 100 tons

I didn't think it was gonna be as big as it was but never mind it gives me lots of options now coz it holds SO many tunes ;)

Ultimate Freak

Oh and I have just ordered some tunes from hard to find, because i couldn't find them anywhere else. fingers crossed on that one then.

BOA Newbie

Default the disc

hey mate if your badly in need of certin types of tracks. the best vinyl shop id go with would have to be http://www.thedisc.net

if they dont have it in stock they will try there hardest to track it down for you.

keep it real all.

Djh
    djh

90's Trance head

Quote Originally Posted by romelpotter
    Oh and I have just ordered some tunes from hard to find, because i couldn't find them anywhere else. fingers crossed on that one then.

90's Trance head

im still waiting for the reply email to my problem which is supposed to be here within 48 hours

Ultimate Freak

Default Re: the disc

Quote Originally Posted by djh
    hey mate if your badly in need of certin types of tracks. the best vinyl shop id go with would have to be http://www.thedisc.net

if they dont have it in stock they will try there hardest to track it down for you.

keep it real all.

Djh
    nice one mate :lol:

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by EmotionComplex
    im still waiting for the reply email to my problem which is supposed to be here within 48 hours
    take it from me, I used to work for o2 online and the way you are ment to find out infomation such as puk codes and un blocking codes is by sending an email, as a point no emails get a responce apart from an automatically genorated "we have recieved your email and are dealing with the enquiery". o2 wait until you ring a 50 p per min phone line and put you on hold for at least 10 min. point is do not rely on any emails you have sent off, ring them up and get in their faces man its the only way grrrrrrrrrrr

Ultimate Freak

i have been drinking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by romelpotter
    i have been drinking :lol: :lol: :lol:
    hehehe

Junior Freak

if someone ever comes across a record called Slyder - Neo

(it's a trance track from grand theft auto 3 and i've only ever seen the vinyl once)

i will pay large sums for this track. :love:

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by skron
    if someone ever comes across a record called Slyder - Neo

(it's a trance track from grand theft auto 3 and i've only ever seen the vinyl once)

i will pay large sums for this track. :love:
    I love that track too, but i've never seen it anywhere. I downloaded it when GTA3 was out, and used to spin people out by playing it in the car. Rise FM rules! ;)

Ultimate Freak

wahoo i got my records from htfr this morning, nothing to report, all the tunes in good condition, so in this money well spent, for once .!!!! :lol:

BOA Newbie

Hi guys...

I ordered some bookshelf monitor speakers from htf for 1oo quid,only to find that they were 50 quid cheaper in my local argos..

Ultimate Freak

i dont like h2f, especially when the first thing they say when u ring is "how are you paying"... i won't dare shop there anymore they mark everything up in price and advertise things they haven't even got in stock.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast