Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    90's Trance head

:dontevengothere:
    Sequence is coming. It's going throughout your imagination. It takes you where you've been before. A higher state of mind. Yeah, you remember the early times. Now were trying to take you again. In the deepest seas of your consciousness.....Time never stops

BOA Lifetime Member

ummmm

i was thinking about getting some concordes from there i dont think i will now

Supreme Freak
    ....I was so high off the ground I could see for miles around

they still owe me a refund for a tune i sent back in y2k , after many months of phonecalls i have given up and refuse to ever use em again !
    [img][/img]

Supreme Freak
    ....I was so high off the ground I could see for miles around

by the way , they sent it to me in error innthe first place , it was a hard house tune !
    [img][/img]

90's Trance head

ive spoken to mates whoves used them in the past and i didnt know and between wrong items being sent, money being taken out but no dispatch, inability to sort out a faulty item return without taking more then a month and power packs missing from hardware that states the powerpack is included they seem to be a company ran by mostly idiots who by all means shouldnt actually be alloud to trade but are. infact between the things ive heard on boards and from friends and my own experiences id have to rate this as THE worst company ive come across to date, i will not be having anything to do with them in the future and will be more then happy to spread the bad word about them to anyone considering using there "services"
    Sequence is coming. It's going throughout your imagination. It takes you where you've been before. A higher state of mind. Yeah, you remember the early times. Now were trying to take you again. In the deepest seas of your consciousness.....Time never stops

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

sometimes it's worth paying that bit extra for something from a place you know you can trust.
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Ultimate Freak

ftfr arnt exactly cheep from what i've seen though

Keepin' it Unreal

In the face of all this negativity, i have used HTFR for various battle vinyl, mixers, faders, carts, and replacement styli... And i have never once had a problem with them. But, with all this trouble that greg and others have had, i dont think i will be using thier service again...

BOA Lifetime Member

Bought a copy of the prophet from them once.

Sounded like someone had pressed it from a tape recording they found in a jumble sale.

So I called them up and told them it was shit and I wanted my money back. They gave it back thankfully.

Not dealing with them again though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123