Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default "the championship" to get extensive coverage this

its amazing what some people will do for the sake of leeds utd...

ITV Sport are to broadcast extensive coverage of the Coca Cola Football League on a network and regional level.

A 45-minute weekly programme called ‘The Championship’ will be shown on Sunday mornings across the network on ITV1 (10.30am) and will be presented by Matt Smith direct from the main highlights game of the day, this week it will be Leicester verses West Ham, and analysis will come from Andy Townsend, Ally McCoist and Robbie Earle.

Match commentary will be provided by Clive Tyldesley, Peter Drury and Jon Champion and the programme will feature extended highlights of two games from the top division, goal action and reports from the other matches as well as the key highlights from League One and League Two.

Regionally, viewers will see goals and key action in Saturday tea-time news bulletins and any midweek action will be featured in regional news throughout the week.

really chuffed about this, i wasnt looking forward to the having to stay up until like 2.00am during mid-week, to watch poor coverage, commentary, analysis etc, but now were down there, things have changed. hahaha...its just like being in the premiership.

BOA Lifetime Member

whoops...i fluffed the title, it was supposed to say "this season"

The Games Moderator

It's all good mate cause although you won't have experienced this much but in the REAL football leauge you don't get much coverage which pisses me off royaly as i couldn't give a toss about the prem untill we get there of course :lol:
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

already heard enough, if it's got mc coist on it i wont be watching, annoying twat he is and matt smith is a cock.
    lol the trance has gone