Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: arse licking

Junior Freak

Default arse licking

There is a blatant pack mentaility that seems to hover around Mr. EG, and who rest on his every word.
    Can you not think for yourselves??
    ================================================== ========

the above quoted by a chap named ryan

If this gets me banned it proves a point, fair play site admin didn't delete his posts, i notice he's now been banned by site admin.

But I to from reading this forum notice exactly what Ryan is saying when he says this.

Im not going to go into this matter too deeply, i don't want to offend anyone, but it is clear that what Ryan's say's is for at least 40% of this board true!

not everyone, just some.

Ultimate Freak

oooooooohhhhhhhhh gandalf!!!! (just joking mate! :arrow: )

Ultimate Freak

uhh he wasn't banned for that reason... secondly this post has nothing to do with techno.
    piss and the vultures will pay... coming soon

Junior Freak

sorry I just read another topic nammed banned, i'll leave it well alone, this is a techno discussion and this isn't shit all to do with me...

Administrator

macca m8.

1st) saying stuff like this is not going to get you banned. it's when you disregard rules, bring up rape and shit and then do something i ask you not to do that i might have to ban you.

2nd) i swear i didn't realise this. ok, well here is from me. if you're licking my ass please stop. i don't like my ass being licked and i'm quite happy with my ass the way it is thank you very much. nah seriously. there's absolutely no need to agree with me when you don't agree with me. the rules of the board don't state this. i, like everyone, like a good solid, constructive arguement. i just didn't like ryan's way of arguing, that's all. it wasn't constructive.

Junior Freak

I looked at Ryan's first post on another thread, then made this post quoted from that, then looked into other posts he had made, and from there made my own conclusion that he had been causing un-needed trouble, by having a strong opinion....and not seeing the other side of the argument, when really you need too, to get a fair opinion....

Im sure he's a sound bloke, i know from using message boards recently that people's opinions come across completly wrong, and people judge you by what you write, also it takes about fifty times longer to explain yourself than in real life. But at least this way I can take the chance to call you all arse holes and not get punched... (im joking) but thats the advantage for some people on these boards, they can say whatever they want, and not get beaten, or not get threatened because there in the comfort of there own home/office, and miles away from others they offend..

Hope the aobve makes sence?!

please tell me if it doesn't i'll try and re-phrase it...

Junior Freak

its not asslicking its because mark has built up a very good following and people respect him for playing the music he plays

Stop going on and on about it

Ultimate Freak

anyone heard that regis` live PA buttman left a link? that`s what i call TECHNO!!!
    mikaaa, you are crazy mika...pepito, mikito,pepito,pepito,pepito,culo,pepito.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

it`s f*cking class thast regis set, quality techno, one of the best producers around.

BOA Lifetime Member

That`s an ass i certainly wouldn`t mind licking.

Ultimate Freak

who`s that? regis?
    mikaaa, you are crazy mika...pepito, mikito,pepito,pepito,pepito,culo,pepito.

Administrator

i thought it was you miromiric?

BOA Lifetime Member

carmen electra

Junior Freak

That is very nice !!!

Junior Freak

Techfunk, if you post one more picture of my missus we're going to fall out. But if you want to lick it you go right ahead, but just remember you'll be tasting me cos I've been there first.

Junior Freak

B.t.w. Fair call, macca
    I'm not going to say any more since my post is still in the other thread so it doesn't need to be repeated and my feelings are known. But I think I used the phrase 'pack mentality' as well. That's not a dig at you Mark, you obviously can't be reponsible for other peoples actions, but it would be nice if some people formulated their own opinions a bit more.
    Ha ha, it's not as if you're shy and need people speaking up for you is it ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

ha ha you wish patrick, she`s all mine

Junior Freak

I think you'll find this is yours :

So is this techno ?

Administrator

is that judge jules in the picture?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast