Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default New classic 1992 jungle tekno mixes up for grabs by DJ 1992.

Incase you didn't already know or perhaps you thought I was just a leach, I want to mention that I have two new sets up for grabs.

www.dnbforum.com --> Forums --> "Stuck in 92" folder.

The sets:

1992 - "Summer Vibe pt.2" This set picks up where part 1 left off more or less. Its real energetic, happy, and uplifting jungle tekno (hardcore break beat tracks with a pounding 909 beat) spanning the years 1992 - 1994. The set features a few classics but more so it features rarely heard tracks which makes it all the more worth while. I was interested in doing this set mainly because I had aquired a whole mess of great records off a good friend of mine.

1992 - "Mystic Nights" This set I made a week after the above mentioned. It features tracks which wouldn't fit in the SV pt2 mix. The mix has two distinct sections. The first is darkcore and melodic jungle from 1993, the second part is dark and melodic jungle tekno from 1993. Theres even a Lenny Dee and Carl Cox tracks snuck in there so even if you hate jungle theres something there for the techno fan.

If your into EP rips theres a few new ones I've added recently in the "EP of the week" sub-folder. Grab those while you can because I'm planning on razzing that section at the onset of 2005. The EPs in that folder are all rare & out of print classic 'ardkore techno.

the big pork pie

Good stuff! I love the old skool jungle techno & hardcore sounds. I'll download the mixes later & check them out. Do you have a track listing for the mixes you could post up at all? :?:

Junior Freak

The links to the files and the tracklisting for each is in the "Stuck in 1992" folder on dnbforum. Theres actually a direct link to that folder in my sig.

the big pork pie

Ah ok, I'll check them out. Cheers!

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

your sig doesnt work 1992 :cry:
    lol the trance has gone

Junior Freak

Ohh shoot, your right! The admin of dnbforum changed the path to that folder, excluding the inclusion of "/forums/" which made the link bad.

Also the admin of this site changed the character limit allowed in a signature so now I can't use my pretty banner.