Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx
    Was speakin to these people from amsterdamm who were in our hotel in belgium about that nature one. They said it wasnt the friendliest of places to go to.
    there bound to say that....only cos therell be about 5000 skinhead gabbas in the place. :lol:

spose its horses for courses...i was told be the germans in ibiza to only bother about nature one. awakenings sounds the most consistent as have not heard many bad things. timewarps also another possibility
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dogshit
    Was speakin to these people from amsterdamm who were in our hotel in belgium about that nature one. They said it wasnt the friendliest of places to go to.
    there bound to say that....only cos therell be about 5000 skinhead gabbas in the place. :lol:

spose its horses for courses...i was told be the germans in ibiza to only bother about nature one. awakenings sounds the most consistent as have not heard many bad things. timewarps also another possibility
    awakenings is well worth going to

Junior Freak

The crowding was sickening,
    literally i lost it and was sick in the crush to get in Dave Clarke,
    when i finally got to the front they closed the doors in front of me, with my friends just inside...

had to fight my way back out and meet them but we lost one who we didn't get back with til the eurostar...
    was well stressful cos at everypoint to the tunnel, we kept thinking we'd left him behind somewhere and we had his passport and tickets.

enjoyed it up until that point though....

Redhead, Ruskin, Rush were wicked :)

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by kittykorrupt
    yeah they came back on about half one. we stayed for a while they were well good.
    I missed that. IQ gave me your number and I was going to call you while I was over there but I ended up getting a bit too messed up

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by The Divide
    yeah they came back on about half one. we stayed for a while they were well good.
    I missed that. IQ gave me your number and I was going to call you while I was over there but I ended up getting a bit too messed up
    i couldnt even see them we were that far back haha. I'm going to see them on the 7th dec in manc though so that should be good.

haha i doubt we could have found each other anyway. Especially if ya were messy on that stuff haha :mashed:

BOA Lifetime Member

i couldnt even see them we were that far back haha. I'm going to see them on the 7th dec in manc though so that should be good.

haha i doubt we could have found each other anyway. Especially if ya were messy on that stuff haha :mashed:
    How long you had tickets for the prodigy in manc for? sold out i guess :cry:

Junior Freak

How long you had tickets for the prodigy in manc for? sold out i guess :cry:
    got them the day they went on sale. yeah think it has sold out but i recon you could get tickets off ebay for it seen some the other week

BOA Lifetime Member

I could probably put a deposit down on a house for what people will be asking for them :lol:

Junior Freak

I could probably put a deposit down on a house for what people will be asking for them :lol:
    well when i say them think they were about £40. we paid £23 for ours

BOA Lifetime Member

Not that bad then

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345