Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Newbie

Default ARKUS P + ROBERT NATUS - LIVE PA @ REACT, BOXING DAY 2004

Just so you can start making plans early, here's what we have planned for our 1st birthday so far....

SUNDAY 26TH DECEMBER @ THE VENUE
    10.30pm-5.00am (LATE LICENSE)
    £TBC
    SPECIAL GUESTS: ARKUS P + ROBERT NATUS - LIVE PA
    Plus residents and local guests on both floors

CD's, Tshirts, massage and stalls as well as a host of other treats for those who make it...

For this event only, the PNR DJz have compiled an EP of their own material from the past year which will be available for the first 100 thru the door. This is exclusive... it's off the hook!!!

----------------------------------------

ARKUS P

This artist who is from dortmund has been interested in music since his childhood. his father sent him to piano lessons and some gigs with a schoolband followed. but in 1990, after his emigration to brd, arkus p had to stop the course. after a depeche mode concert he learnt more about electronic music. he began to produce this music on his computer and borrowed some synthesizers from his school. in 1995 a lot of discos inspired him to buy more and more records. "people should understand my music as a mirror of my feelings. there are positive and negative experiences in my songs, altough the positives are in the background. i don't respect people who want to live in rules. i want to express this negation to this rules with my music. music opens new ways for aggression but also for happiness..."

Previous Releases on labels like Bitshift, Inflicted, Thrill Productions, Friendly Fire, Schubfaktor, Lifeform, Definiton Rec. and more

ROBERT NATUS

Robert Natus (aka Pneumatik, Brainshaker, …) was born in the north of Germany.He carried out a lot of interesting things for his life. During the last few years he surprised his Audience again and again with fresh, innovative and varied EP´s on leading multinational tecno labels like 4x4, Compound, Planet Rhythm, Highball-Music, Construct Rhythm, Holzplatten, Subsounds (to name just a few). Quote: “I am bored to do, or rather listen always the same things.”

Therefore it’s quite impossible to be prejudiced against Mr.Natus. He always moves beyond any stereotyped cliché and proves that tecno can be performed in many different ways.
    Appearances on various Compilations took Mr.Natus closer to the audience, before he was able to play his famous DJ Sets around the world. In the meantime Mr.Natus can define himself in the international music market with his own labels Bitshift und Systemcalls. With over 70 releases and collaborations with big names like DJ Rush, Glenn Wilson, the Libeartor Brothers and many more, one can say Mr.Natus will have a successful future.

Previous Releases under Robert Natus, Pneumatik, Brainshaker and Mekaneck on labels like Kne'Deep, Bitshift, 4x4, Compound,Planet Rhythm, Subsounds, Overdrive, Holzplatten, Utils, Blackout Audio, Future Frontier and many many more.

INFO:
    www.arkussinus.de
    www.planetnatus.com

MEDIA:
    http://www.highball-music.com/mp3/robertarkus.mp3 (Robert + Arkus - Live)
    http://www.tekk-tribe.de/ftp/downlo...0 26.12.03.mp3 (Arkus P - Live)
    http://www.rnatus.timohummel.com/Ro..._29.10.2004.avi (Robert Natus)

More info as it happens....

Remember, it's only Xmas...your family can wait, this is much more important!!
    REACT @ THE VENUE - EDINBURGH

FRI 2nd DEC - 2nd BIRTHDAY
    With THOMASH GEE - LIVE PA

Junior Freak

Good luck with this one boys!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

where is this?

BOA Newbie

React is in Edinburgh @ The Venue.... well worth it for anyone interested. Only gona be about £8 as well....

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx
    where is this?
    up in the finest place in the land for techno ;) ........EDINBURGH.

BOA Lifetime Member

Sounds good

BOA Lifetime Member

sounds amazing.
    pity its a mission to get to though :cry:

BOA Newbie

C'mon now, it's only a short ride on the train.... ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by fiddla
    C'mon now, it's only a short ride on the train.... ;)
    lol, train on boxing day. u having a giraffe? :lol:
    i'll be in northern ireland anyway that time :roll:

BOA Lifetime Member

you get some hard lineups you boys..

best of luck.
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Junior Freak

would be well up for this just gotta see if i can blag some mates to come with me. dont think its gonna be too hard to though :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

definetely gonna have to come to this night soon.. i have a mate up in edinburgh so ive no excuse. :lol:
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

BOA Newbie

would be well up for this just gotta see if i can blag some mates to come with me. dont think its gonna be too hard to though
    Nice 1. Might be a group discount in it for you as well... PM if you're serious....

definetely gonna have to come to this night soon.. i have a mate up in edinburgh so ive no excuse.
    More than welcome to experience the React night out m8... every one of them is guaranteed to impress.... all on a hard-edge tip. Got some really talented new artists coming over in the next year, as well as showcases from the best that edinburgh has to offer.....

Ultimate Freak

thank god its in edinburgh ,,, had me worried then
    **** you you ****