Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: Golluminator

supreme bread slicer

Default Golluminator

Golluminator (aka gollum) - Rockin Groove

looks like gollum is finding the old flavour again, its a good change from his normal stuff(cheese vocal). he has used the same vocal from a classic tune which i dont no but over all it a nice track, very energy building which is nice and i hope to see him release more of the same like the old days but i think not :cry:

Junior Freak

Maybe he'l realize what a good difference this 1 is to his sets and to others who play this and continue with this style of releases from now on...Still has a bit of a hard housey sound but its still better from the master alright!

supreme bread slicer

yes, i dont think i,ll be buying it cause it aint a patch on his older stuff! but yeah i big improvement totally from the german wizard just need i bit of gary d n yanny to make i similar track

Junior Freak

Damn right! maybe they will get together and make a few newstyle classics soon after hearing what m-zone is doing eh, m-zone is doing a good thing with this Rave tunes and possibly teaching the germans a thing by letting em know that cheez isn't accepted with the production talent that these people posses and fire back to come up with the best underground grunge melody's today :lol:

I think that maybe it would have been a good oppurtunity for m-zone to get gary d./gollum & yanny to do remixes for his rework's on his Rave label(but this didn't happen) :cry: ...not because that i thought there remixes would be an improvement on m-zone's rework's coz i thought they are good and some, but it would be good to have the germans remixing the classics that they made in the first place thats all ...