Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default 30mill for gerrard-good or bad??

right,its pretty obvious gerrards leaving at the end of the season,do you lot think 30 mill is good business for liverpool?? i do.yeah,hes a f*ckin quality player,but 30mill is alot of money.we could buy 2 top class players with that (aimar being 1 of them hopefully) so therefore are strengthening the team.dont get me wrong id love gerrard to stay,but he isnt going to.one player isnt the team,and i think personally alonso is the better player all round out of the 2,so we've got a gd a replacment as there is already,even though he's injured at the mo.

opinions??

BOA Lifetime Member

you wouldnt get 30p for him imo.
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

if you get 30 million for him then thats a very good price, i reckon he will go for 25 million though something like that, you've got alonso who is shit hot, by the end of the season though gerrard will probably **** his leg up and never play again, your lads are dropping like flys, he should get out now whilst he can :lol:
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Re: 30mill for gerrard-good or bad??

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie
    right,its pretty obvious gerrards leaving at the end of the season,do you lot think 30 mill is good business for liverpool?? i do.yeah,hes a f*ckin quality player,but 30mill is alot of money.we could buy 2 top class players with that (aimar being 1 of them hopefully) so therefore are strengthening the team.dont get me wrong id love gerrard to stay,but he isnt going to.one player isnt the team,and i think personally alonso is the better player all round out of the 2,so we've got a gd a replacment as there is already,even though he's injured at the mo.

opinions??
    Gerrard is the reason liverpool are where they are. Without him I think there ****ed. Haha... can't wait for him to leave now!
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

The Games Moderator

£30 mil haha :lol: As if any footballer in the prem is worth that at the moment

Price's are messed up, i think £20 M is a more likley sum.
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

Ultimate Freak

liverpool would be mid-table and would have only done 1 or 2 rounds of the cups without him this season..... i dont think any £££££ would get the same player and 'pool would need to play a whole different system without him, so would need 4-5 players to do this

BOA Lifetime Member

i dunno,i reckon we'd get 30mill for him,thats what itd take for us to accpet an offer.bear in mind chelsea paid 24mill for drogba,an its either chelsea or real who are more than likely gonna come calling as there the 2 with the cash.

BOA Lifetime Member

alonso better than gerrard???

no way!!

gerrard is the best midfielder in the prem, second to lampard

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by lukekendall
    alonso better than gerrard???

no way!!

gerrard is the best midfielder in the prem, second to lampard
    Gerrards probably the best midfielder in the premiership without a doubt.

He can pass a ball better than lampard, and can be versatile in defending aswell.. Hes a class of his own.

If he goes and the russian mafia want him, then i would say £40 million, to Real Madrid, we should sell him to them for £50million after they robbed us blind over owen, and palmed us off with a crock of shit nunez.

Anybody else £30 million would be decent.

And for all you anti Liverpool fans out there. Alonso would easily fill Gerrards boots.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"