Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Freak

Default hard nasty 303 acid teckno

hiya dudes,

could ne 1 please give me a few names of tracks and labels that are hard nasty fast 303 acid teckno? plus the site to purchase them from.

i normally play hardstyle but after going to loads of free parties i am gettin right into the nasty acid teckno.

ne help would b appreciated.

nice 1 clarts
    www.djfattman.co.uk (New Site on its way)
    7th march: Tick Tock 18th Birthday Bash Sincity Swansea. SL2, Vibes & Livelee, Sy, Joey Riot, Loftgroover, Addiction, Lomas, Fattman & Ice, Owlz & Random plus more Tickets 07706748420

Supreme Freak

hey man i used to play acid but now i play hardstyle, can you tell me where to get that from?

www.kinetec.com is the place to go for most if not all acid techno and acid techno / london techno records, the labels to look for are stay up forever to raw and artists ant to chris liberator (sorry thats a joke) www.sufcollective.com or .co.uk i forget now, you got routmaster to, acid trax and a few more.

the real bangers are the earlier release, if you like it hard that is, but there some later goodies

Supreme Freak

check out bionic orange rowlands label

early releases are blinding but u will have a hard time finding them

Seek and u shall not find

:clap:

Supreme Freak

there well gone, but i did find a copy of fu2002 the other day

Supreme Freak

they will be all on my site soon to download, im gonna post a code on here that will make everything free to download for 24 hours, i'll give plenty of warning to

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

Quote Originally Posted by Rowland The Bastard
    they will be all on my site soon to download, im gonna post a code on here that will make everything free to download for 24 hours, i'll give plenty of warning to
    great news would be nice to get some iv'e missed out on, oh and fu2 was a great realease
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

the big pork pie

I got a copy of FU2-002 for free before I left the UK. It was tucked away with a load of Torque records. Great freebie!

Junior Freak

hey man i used to play acid but now i play hardstyle, can you tell me where to get that from?

www.kinetec.com is the place to go for most if not all acid techno and acid techno / london techno records, the labels to look for are stay up forever to raw and artists ant to chris liberator (sorry thats a joke) www.sufcollective.com or .co.uk i forget now, you got routmaster to, acid trax and a few more.

the real bangers are the earlier release, if you like it hard that is, but there some later goodies
    nice 1 dude, yr acid tek productions where wicked !! i normally get my hardstyle from germantrance.com or go to catapult in cardiff dude.

nice 1 for the replies dudes.
    www.djfattman.co.uk (New Site on its way)
    7th march: Tick Tock 18th Birthday Bash Sincity Swansea. SL2, Vibes & Livelee, Sy, Joey Riot, Loftgroover, Addiction, Lomas, Fattman & Ice, Owlz & Random plus more Tickets 07706748420

Ultimate Freak

:lol:
    FiLtH iNfAtUaTeD - BaCk SoOn!

Supreme Freak

bearded acid warriors of peace where pretty screechy man, you wanna try get some of that shizzl.

my friend used tro own caterpolt rec, i used to go play for em at there lazy house nights years ago, it was at the welsh club

Junior Freak

Banned

if you want really hard, hard nasty 303 acid tekno then the London sound Rowland described is probably a bit hard-housey - there are odd bits with 303s like Getafix that are a bit harder but most of it is more clubby than hard and nsty. you'll still find the odd track in the hardcore section of record shops but to be honest hardly anybody bothers with 303s any more except trance, hard house and london acid techno artists.

Supreme Freak

theres a point there

Deceptacon

Quote Originally Posted by Adey
    to be honest hardly anybody bothers with 303s any more except trance, hard house and london acid techno artists.
    what ****in planet you livin on m8?

hardcell use them, leibing and speedy j used them for collabs, hertz uses them. what about the NYC style acid.. theres a multitude of artists using 303's to this day. some in the traditional "acid" style while others try for differant sounds.. go do your research b4 spouting bullshit.

the big pork pie

Innit.

Adey, quit with the negative attitude.

Safe

damn straight!

BOA Lifetime Member

this whole post is well old, Feb 2005?????
    Be Lucky!

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Adey
    if you want really hard, hard nasty 303 acid tekno then the London sound Rowland described is probably a bit hard-housey - there are odd bits with 303s like Getafix that are a bit harder but most of it is more clubby than hard and nsty. you'll still find the odd track in the hardcore section of record shops but to be honest hardly anybody bothers with 303s any more except trance, hard house and london acid techno artists.
    303's r pretty big in the breaks scene at the moment as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast