Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Junior Freak

Are you talking about Maestro Knight or Master Rayner here Miss B?

Junior Freak

maestro knight??!!!

gurner knight more like. hehe.

BOA Newbie

yep i was talking bout ad. doesnt matter tho now, i am a paratrooper as adam would say! you make me smile, i only call people 'mr (surname)' when i am being cheeky!!

BOA Lifetime Member

alright lucy,nice to meet you and your fella on friday...i was full of beans up until havin to spend the journey over to salford in the boot of a car. :lol:

see you at locked.
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dogshit
    alright lucy,nice to meet you and your fella on friday...i was full of beans up until havin to spend the journey over to salford in the boot of a car. :lol:

see you at locked.
    we kept forgetting you were in the boot and when adam let you out at the station you looked half dead. next time i'll make sure its someone else in the boot hun hehe

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by kittykorrupt

see you at locked.
    we kept forgetting you were in the boot and when adam let you out at the station you looked half dead. next time i'll make sure its someone else in the boot hun hehe
    i quite enjoyed it really,least you didnt have to look at me nibblin me ears in the passenger seats. :lol: had a right rave in the boot on me own aswell.
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Junior Freak

see you at locked.
    i quite enjoyed it really,least you didnt have to look at me nibblin me ears in the passenger seats. :lol: had a right rave in the boot on me own aswell.
    hehe yeah adam turned the music up then when we stopped realised that you were in the boot haha.

you should of stopped on sat after voodoo you wanna see the video's i got of jay and lucas totally dribbling messes on my sofa hehe

BOA Lifetime Member

see you at locked.
    hehe yeah adam turned the music up then when we stopped realised that you were in the boot haha.

you should of stopped on sat after voodoo you wanna see the video's i got of jay and lucas totally dribbling messes on my sofa hehe
    aye i would of liked to of done but i had to see the folks on sunday,wud of been horrible tryin to chew on a peice of beef while answering head battering questions off my parents all day. :lol:

can smell a fine party after locked tho!

Junior Freak

see you at locked.

:lol: :lol:

Junior Freak

Im not looking forward to seeing these videos on the internet at all ! But beware - Oriel/ Rayner/ Chris - if you put them up on here i will get my revenge ! You will come off worse believe me !

BOA Lifetime Member

Put them up, Put them up, Put them up, :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by LOCKED
    Im not looking forward to seeing these videos on the internet at all ! But beware - Oriel/ Rayner/ Chris - if you put them up on here i will get my revenge ! You will come off worse believe me !
    sounds like a threat to me....

you coming the next locked riley?feel free to come back ours afterwards if you have to wait on the train like.

Junior Freak

Ha ha, this could get interesting! :clap:
    I am the eggman

Junior Freak

Well i guess im pretty lucky actually cos Rayner and Chris are both internet Neanderthol's so there is no threat on that front, i think Oriel is my only problem !

Junior Freak

well i wasnt gonna put them up jay but think i just may now hehe

Junior Freak

haha those videos are funny think lucas was worse though when he started doing mad shit with his hands! :lol:

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Katie
    haha those videos are funny think lucas was worse though when he started doing mad shit with his hands! :lol:
    haha just had another look at them. the best one of jay is when he does that mad thing with his lips at the end :lol:

Junior Freak

haha just had another look at them. the best one of jay is when he does that mad thing with his lips at the end :lol:
    haha! good lad! shame you didn't have any videos of that girl fighting with lucas! poor lad!

Junior Freak

haha! good lad! shame you didn't have any videos of that girl fighting with lucas! poor lad!
    haha yeah that was a bit of a mad experience

Junior Freak

post em oriel!!!! sounds funny as f*ck!!!!!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast