Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Junior Freak

Mix cd to be given out at the next Locked is provided by Sam Horam who has graced the decks at Manchester's Intergalactic funk and the Darkside in Leeds! Tracklisting available Here

Vinyl to be given out is Epoch Worx 003 by Matt Blak check out www.epochworx.com

Computer Controlled would also like to announce Sir Real as their new monthly
    resident. Although he's best known for his stomping sets at Birmingham's House
    of God, Neil will be leaving his trademark techno back home as he makes the
    monthly trip up to Manchester with a fine selection of quality electronics. For
    those of you that haven't checked out his more eclectic side out yet make sure
    you do as his storming electro sets are not to be missed...

Junior Freak

haha those videos are quality!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    \"Rave culture is rebellion at its fullest\"

BOA Lifetime Member

that is some serious techno gurn action right there!!!!!
    GREYGROUND

BOA Newbie

ramshackles

New Geezer

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea lucy...i made it to the last megadog. It was pretty good...up until that weird band came on...

yeah i was the girl in the police hat who that woman shouted for -- woo that was me.

hey jay can i have a cd, you know that i am a ****in well dedicated locked fan and i even got introuble off other websites for biggin u up so much, cummon, its my birthday!!! haha, oh yeah! oh my god, i cant wait, i wanna see these vids, but cant look at em at home coz i think sum spy ware shit has hacked my pc ... dont know why... :roll: my pc is feckered. oops.

Junior Freak

not long till friday now!:)
    \"Rave culture is rebellion at its fullest\"

Junior Freak

ah lucy b....I remember seeing you in the police womans hat....I saw a guy in one too I think. There was someone taking pictures from the night...you got any idea if they have been posted anywhere?
    DONT GET MAD, GET TECHNO!

BOA Lifetime Member

Good luck for Friday Jay and let me know how it went when I see you Saturday.

BOA Newbie

are you not comming? i remembered what you look like aswell, i was just walking down the street thinkin of ben sims and then i remembered what you looked like. never mind.

err photos, i dont know... i will find out, i wonder if anyone took a picture of me, hmm, they might have now. yeah, i asked my bf to look after my hat whilst i went to the toilet and he gave it to his mate to wear. we all know who looked best in that hat! ;) only messing. i was going ask whether i will be seeing you at locked, but saying that, i dont know who the hell you are and i doubt you will recognise me if u saw me!! oh well, that place gets too packed to search for people!

Junior Freak

keep you eyes peeled for a tallish girl with long dark hair and blue eyes, no doubt ill be giving it death on the dance floor somewhere ;)
    DONT GET MAD, GET TECHNO!

Supreme Freak

See ya all on Friday....

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Dust
    See ya all on Friday....
    really lookin forward to friday....

martin....any chance of another 9 minutes of 'one more line'?
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

BOA Newbie

oh right, so ramshackles, your a girl... erm, tall girl, long dark hair, blue eyes... hmm, i am not that tall, long reddy brown hair, blue eyes, i always wear jeans and trainers like a tramp!! but whats the point in wearing bloddy stilletos if i cant even walk in em?! im not one for dressing really pretty in dreses n stuff coz all the other times ive worn them i always attract the dirty wreckheads and they look up my skirt so i think i will stick to my jeans. they are way cumfier anyway, especially if ur givin it all uv got!

oh yeah, mr dogshit, i confused u for stella boy, but as i said bfore i was walking down the street and ur face popped into my head a nd i remember what you look like now, so i will try and look out for you and say hello.

BOA Newbie

Images were taken and will be on line soon on the the all new improved Locked website!! You have been warned!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by lucyb
    oh right, so ramshackles, your a girl... erm, tall girl, long dark hair, blue eyes... hmm, i am not that tall, long reddy brown hair, blue eyes, i always wear jeans and trainers like a tramp!! but whats the point in wearing bloddy stilletos if i cant even walk in em?! im not one for dressing really pretty in dreses n stuff coz all the other times ive worn them i always attract the dirty wreckheads and they look up my skirt so i think i will stick to my jeans. they are way cumfier anyway, especially if ur givin it all uv got!

oh yeah, mr dogshit, i confused u for stella boy, but as i said bfore i was walking down the street and ur face popped into my head a nd i remember what you look like now, so i will try and look out for you and say hello.
    lucys guide to clubbing clothes comfort... :lol:

haha....yeah do come and say hello again and we'll have a proper chat this time. i remember what you look like aswell as your one of the giddy ones,dont forget them!!
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by S_BLOK
    Images were taken and will be on line soon on the the all new improved Locked website!! You have been warned!
    cheif gurns,maestro gurns,people falling asleep while in mid gurn aswell as the knight factor looking all camp.....well worth a nosey! :lol:

Junior Freak

I am the furthest from camp you could possibly imagine you sperm gargler ! The camera is gonna be on you this weekend mate !

Junior Freak

is the april locked on the 8th as if it is it can be my 21st celebrations! :)

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by LOCKED
    I am the furthest from camp you could possibly imagine you sperm gargler ! The camera is gonna be on you this weekend mate !

sperm gargler,first time ive had the pleasure of bein called that one. :clap:

get me on your hall of gurn all you like,itll just be the extra incentive to throw up them videos again of you chewing your ears. :lol:

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoLaydee
    is the april locked on the 8th as if it is it can be my 21st celebrations! :)
    aye, it is the 8th! and the lineup is DOUBLE sick!!!

Ultimate Freak

also my 21st birthday celebrations on 6th april so this will probs be my birthday nite out

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast