Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Junior Freak

Default [Manchester]- Locked / CC Second Birthday- The Advent

ROOM 1: LOCKED

The Second Birthday

Dj: The Advent (Kombination Research)
    Live: System 23 (Dust Science)

Residents: Jay Knight & Adam Rayner

ROOM 2: COMPUTER CONTROLLED
    Dj: Mark Turner - Electro / Booty Set (The Orbit, Player)

Residents: Sir Real (House of God, [k]rack-troni[k]), Science Block (Sequence) & Peter Mangalore (Human Shield)

11th March 2005
    10:00pm till 04:00am

The Phoenix, Oxford Road, Manchester
    T: (0161) 2726806

For more info on this monthly night go to / contact us: -
    www.lockedrecords.co.uk / www.computercontrolled.co.uk
    lockedrecords@hotmail.com / computercontrolledrecords@hotmail.com

Junior Freak

looks good! can't wait for next locked last one was really good and been wanting to see the advent seen as i missed them in the summer! nice one jay and ad! :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Not seen the advent before.

BOA Lifetime Member

you comin down mate?

what happened to you lads friday/sat anyhoos?
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Junior Freak

are you and darkside trying to kill us? :lol:

will deffo be out for this!
    I am the eggman

Junior Freak

never seen him b4 either. should b another messy affair, heres hopin anyway

Junior Freak

Im still trying to work out who you are boboagogo ? Do i know you, have we met ?

Junior Freak

Default .

think i mite have spoken to ya on friday bak at the party, not sure tho, was in a bad way. was up at darkside the following nite tho, up the front wif danny n that. u'd def recognise me from locked anyway. will be at billy nasty this w/e, so ill come n have a chat then if yer there..

Junior Freak

Default Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by Boboagogo
    think i mite have spoken to ya on friday bak at the party, not sure tho, was in a bad way. was up at darkside the following nite tho, up the front wif danny n that. u'd def recognise me from locked anyway. will be at billy nasty this w/e, so ill come n have a chat then if yer there..
    No way is that you gary? hows it going you feeling better after the weekend? you left your key at mine so i'll pop it down to you this weekend if i come up! had to clean my walls to after you had your mucky shoes on them! haha! nah only joking its no problem was well wrecked anyway! haha! :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dogshit
    you comin down mate?

what happened to you lads friday/sat anyhoos?
    Everyone backed out. I couldnt be arsed goin on me own.

BOA Newbie

i think i will start saving early for this one!!! ha ha, locked was ****in fantastic, the best time ive had ever it was so ****in good. i danced all night and i didnt throw up once!!!!!! wow!!!! (thats never happened to mer fore)

were is my locked lee? there is a guy called lee who i danced with downsatirs most of the night he was ****in ace, i think i always see hgim, he recognised me anyway, but if lee happens to see this, lee, get intouch mate!!!! oh **** me, just rememberd, he's goin ben sims, woo cant wait for that one!!!!! good show on friday. blinding. didnt get to see regis n ruskin for more than 5mins tho coz had to go for the bus.,

did anyone else go in that shoppin market thing and get their pictures taken in that booth!!!!! hahaha
    [collision]

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Katie
    No way is that you gary? hows it going you feeling better after the weekend? you left your key at mine so i'll pop it down to you this weekend if i come up! had to clean my walls to after you had your mucky shoes on them! haha! nah only joking its no problem was well wrecked anyway! haha! :lol:
    its me, aye!just bout recovered, was a rough one tho. nice one bout the keys, halls were trying to charge me £40 for a new set, the dodgy bastards. and sorry bout the walls lol the state i was in i prob didnt even know wat i was doin mucho fun all the same :lol:

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by lucy
    i think i will start saving early for this one!!! ha ha, locked was **** fantastic, the best time ive had ever it was so **** good. i danced all night and i didnt throw up once!!!!!! wow!!!! (thats never happened to mer fore)

were is my locked lee? there is a guy called lee who i danced with downsatirs most of the night he was **** ace, i think i always see hgim, he recognised me anyway, but if lee happens to see this, lee, get intouch mate!!!! oh **** me, just rememberd, he's goin ben sims, woo cant wait for that one!!!!! good show on friday. blinding. didnt get to see regis n ruskin for more than 5mins tho coz had to go for the bus.,

did anyone else go in that shoppin market thing and get their pictures taken in that booth!!!!! hahaha
    was he a scouser?
    I am the eggman

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by fitipaldi
    i think i will start saving early for this one!!! ha ha, locked was **** fantastic, the best time ive had ever it was so **** good. i danced all night and i didnt throw up once!!!!!! wow!!!! (thats never happened to mer fore)

were is my locked lee? there is a guy called lee who i danced with downsatirs most of the night he was **** ace, i think i always see hgim, he recognised me anyway, but if lee happens to see this, lee, get intouch mate!!!! oh **** me, just rememberd, he's goin ben sims, woo cant wait for that one!!!!! good show on friday. blinding. didnt get to see regis n ruskin for more than 5mins tho coz had to go for the bus.,

was he a scouser?
    Was it this Lee lol?

:lol:

Junior Freak

Heard your 1st one went well. Nice one!
    www.BinaryManchester.com

Producer, Dolphin & Rascal B2B, 11-03-2005

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by retox

was he a scouser?
    Was it this Lee lol?

you cant beat a session with the party boy!!! :lol:
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Junior Freak

who is this gurner

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dogshit
    Quote Originally Posted by retox

was he a scouser?
    Was it this Lee lol?

you cant beat a session with the party boy!!! :lol:
    you never know he might like to even tell you bout his sex life!!

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Boboagogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie
    its me, aye!just bout recovered, was a rough one tho. nice one bout the keys, halls were trying to charge me £40 for a new set, the dodgy bastards. and sorry bout the walls lol the state i was in i prob didnt even know wat i was doin mucho fun all the same :lol:
    yeah its cool knew you were ****ed anyway! i was pretty wasted myself so didn't mind doing something to keep myself busy! haha! yeah i'll bring it down this weekend or something!

Junior Freak

Check this out, thats what you call enthusiasm !!! ..............

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast