Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: techno sound

Supreme Freak

meta dude,

wot sort of frequencies are you running your snares at and db's. just tring to get better understanding of a decent mix. ive realy got a shit understanding of it man. if ya dont mind me asking ;) . that last track on the first part of your live set. lush snare in that. liking that tune loads. and all the others. liking your synthige aswell man. nice dark leads. wicked stuff.

Supreme Freak

ahh right so a single sound can be extracted from a loop as long as it clean to start with. like just that hit in the loop. not sounding with anything else. or does it split into component sounds ie hats kicks synth etc? to extract like say you wanted a bongo hit out a loop but it was sounding with somthing else like a kick. would you be able to get bongo out.

Junior Freak

ahh right so a single sound can be extracted from a loop as long as it clean to start with. like just that hit in the loop. not sounding with anything else. or does it split into component sounds ie hats kicks synth etc? to extract like say you wanted a bongo hit out a loop but it was sounding with somthing else like a kick. would you be able to get bongo out.

Basically if any frequecies are shared by the sounds (Bongo, bass etc) in the same point in time of the sample. You can't really extract one without taking some of the unwanted sound aswell.

Supreme Freak

so is down to eq'n and filtering. just ive heard samples in tunes like hiphop vocals that are clean as!. but in the orignals hav got loads of drums in and that.( all the trailer park girls go round the out side ) :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

of course loads of those samples can be found 'clean' on sample cds/acapellas.

Supreme Freak

yeah. its annoying tho. i hear lush samples. "but cant realy use them"

Junior Freak

im pretty certain trailer park girls, Eminem. He put the accapellas on a album along with tracks for people to mash up i presume. I

Supreme Freak

yeaa wot like on the vinlys. coz m8s got cds and it aint on there clean. theres some 50cent ones i want aswel. sound smart in some tech. i always thout it could done with recycle. ohwell

Junior Freak

I don;t have myself but on CD i think a friend said he put accapellas on it.
    Earlier work i think going back at least 3-4 years i reckon.
    Has he been about that long

Supreme Freak

yeah he has. there is a couple of 50c ones on a disk 2 of the album. but not what i want. my m8s got all em cd albums but havnt heard trailer park girls on any of the disc 2s. but i hav seen vinlys out time ago. itis out somwhere. the thing is wanted to doit with recycle so when i hear somthing i want i can get it straght away. not just trailer park girls theres loads. ;). i'll tri search onthe net see what i can find. oh and i'll check out me m8s cds

BOA Lifetime Member

if you have the full version on a cd and the same without the voice (instrumental, eh) you can get the voice out, too.

have a look at some pages dealing with mashups n bootlegs, there are acapella sites as well, enter 'acapella' ((+ artist name perhaps) into a filesharing prog? you want them - then hunt them down. can't get everything prechewed

Supreme Freak

yeah got the tracks that i want the samples out of but they are the full versions. but no instrumental eh yeah instrus just instrument sounds. so how can i get them out then? without internet search

Supreme Freak

a loopdon, how do i change audio to mp3 with that audacity.? do you kno dude

BOA Lifetime Member

convert them later, dunno haven't got audacity installed atm.

i suggest u get this-then u can rightclick file and convert into/between many different formats.

dBpowerAmp Music Converter 11.0 *free*

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/

Supreme Freak

cool cheers. you kno so many plugins man

Supreme Freak

ah im on mac. no right click

BOA Mod

hold down control on your keyboard. thats your right click.

Supreme Freak

yeayh man. cheers dodg!

Supreme Freak

hey guys on recycle can i copy past loops init. like say the loops 1 bar. can mak it 8 bars or 16. very the loop abit then ;)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345