Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

i`m soon buying one, so i need your opinions which one should i take and why. does anyone has some experience with it?

i`d go for a digital one....
    mikaaa, you are crazy mika...pepito, mikito,pepito,pepito,pepito,culo,pepito.

Administrator

mackie 1604vlz...

that's my recommendation... but i know people who'd also recommend the yamaha digital ones too... depends what type of sound you want...

Ultimate Freak

hmmmmmm.... i am fascinated with regis` sound, that industrial, dirty techno, but on the other hand counterbalance(surgeon) has that unique digital signature.

but in the end, i`d go for the dirt....
    mikaaa, you are crazy mika...pepito, mikito,pepito,pepito,pepito,culo,pepito.

Administrator

the mackie is great at distortion.... that's what you want... the digital ones are awful for distortion. if you want a dirty sound, get an analog desk, that's what i think...

BOA Lifetime Member

4 channel overdriving I am still 2 b convinced of anything better than a Spirit ... my 2 cents.

Z

PS- the Digital yamaha's have the pre-amps. b4 the conversion 2 digital so u do get a decent overdrive... but they're not as phat as Mackie or Spirit ... on resonable amouts adds more punch that really distortion ... if u go will it will squash yet sound 2 a pulp... still very good for industrial ou extreme hardcorish stuff!
    Djax-Up Beats rec, Minimalistix Rec, Holtzplatten Rec, Invasion Rec, Fined Rec., bla bla bla