Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    oldbugger

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Boy
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbugger
    is this true?

Saturday 28th May Juan Atkins
    With DJ Bone, quality line up and I shall be there
    too ****in right

BOA Lifetime Member

smokin
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

is this true?

these lineups voodoo are churning out are fantastic! Bone & Atkins night will be my birthday night out,cant wait now!

Well in Voodoo!
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dogshit

these lineups voodoo are churning out are fantastic! Bone & Atkins night will be my birthday night out,cant wait now!

Well in Voodoo!
    Thats right, forgot your birthday was near mine sniv. Mine is actually that day, going to be a bloody belter.Good news bout Green Velvet live as well!!!

Junior Freak

Velvet live will be a corker!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by jock

Well in Voodoo!
    Thats right, forgot your birthday was near mine sniv. Mine is actually that day, going to be a bloody belter.Good news bout Green Velvet live as well!!!
    good lad,should be a fine night andrew!
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

BOA Lifetime Member

is this true?

how u getting down?

i heard there was a bus that went from innercity once to some events, u reakon we could hook up a min ibus for this?
    GREYGROUND

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Bugger
    Dave Clarke will be headlining. He's gained such a special place in the heart of so many Voodoo punters over the years, it seems right to have him finishing. He'll just have to twat it after Rush!!!

dave clarke played last after speedy j in belfast on nye and the place emptied completely, it just didnt keep the nite going.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by ampassasinbirmingham
    is this true?

how u getting down?

i heard there was a bus that went from innercity once to some events, u reakon we could hook up a min ibus for this?
    you off to catch the dark minimal sounds of rush and clarke at voodoo on saturday billy boy??

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by alsynthe
    Dave Clarke will be headlining. He's gained such a special place in the heart of so many Voodoo punters over the years, it seems right to have him finishing. He'll just have to twat it after Rush!!!

dave clarke played last after speedy j in belfast on nye and the place emptied completely, it just didnt keep the nite going.
    he always knocks it out at voodoo,i think he'll know were to go once rush has been on.

Ultimate Freak

he always knocks it out at voodoo,i think he'll know were to go once rush has been on.
    do u not think he should have known at shine, playin after a speedy j live pa????? i also saw him at i love techno in belgium. he played after petduo and it brought the pace of the nite rite down.

im not disrespecting him in any way but i think he should play earlier on rather than last as it results in a bit of an anti climax to the nite.

BOA Lifetime Member

do u not think he should have known at shine, playin after a speedy j live pa????? i also saw him at i love techno in belgium. he played after petduo and it brought the pace of the nite rite down.

im not disrespecting him in any way but i think he should play earlier on rather than last as it results in a bit of an anti climax to the nite.
    he aint gonna be as hard as rush thats for sure! and if he tones it down a bit (not too much tho) i think itll be a welcome break after all that breakneck techno that rush is eventually gonna play! :lol:

id expect Rush to start off with some pretty tribal stuff early in his set too,heard a few of his sets recently and hes been building it up rather than just 'thump thump' for a couple of hours.

itll be an interesting night indeed,not one for the purists! :lol:

Ultimate Freak

the way i see it techno nites should flow. building up the pace or levelling it out as the nite goes on not dropping the pace so dramatically like that.

Supreme Freak

last time i seen rush his first tune nearly made me sick
    im hopin he thumps it from the outset....im gonna need to be lively after the friday ive got comin

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by djfurness
    last time i seen rush his first tune nearly made me sick
    im hopin he thumps it from the outset....im gonna need to be lively after the friday ive got comin
    if Rush is anything like he was at le batuea that night,i think there'll be some serious carnage! Always remember his 1st tune that night being Marco Zaffrano-Retake....sick bastard! :lol:

Ultimate Freak

im gonna try and make it down to this if i can and hook up with the jasbof lot.

BOA Lifetime Member

Jasbo wahoise

BOA Lifetime Member

Too right he did. Hope he dont do it on friday. Dc usualy pulls one out the bag when ive seen him with rush before but he's always been on first & Rush after after him when ive been there.

Fingers crossed

Ultimate Freak

i even left teh room at i love techno as it slowed down that much. then had to fight to get bak in for amok at the end

BOA Lifetime Member

I couldnt even get in. That was the story of the night though after about 11/12 o'clock. Let far to many people in.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast