Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stella Boy
    what time does this finish as will probably be coming over but getting the train. Not too fussed about Rush TBH but would like to hear DC again.
    4am
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

BOA Lifetime Member

getting giddy now!
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

tonight kids!

whos out for a mooch then?
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

oldbugger

is the 4am finish coz the clocks go forward or will it really be 5am?

BOA Lifetime Member

Nearly there, time to start getting pissed me thinks

Junior Freak

what a fecking belter of a night that was. As mr Dogshit said, that was easily the best techno night I have been to in quite a while!!!!

The venue was absolutly superb, sound and sights!!! The crowd was really up for it, everyone was dead friendly and loving every minute of it.

Rush was ****ing belting, good lad with some of the tracks he was throwing in. Clarke had a lot to live up to after Rush but he did quite a good job, not at his best i didnt think though!!!!

Junior Freak

F'in gutted I couldnt make it :cry:

oldbugger

great night. possibly the best in a long time. love that top room :love:

only thing that i would change was rush should of finished, clarke just didnt bang it out imo. or maybe it seemed like that after rush playing such a blinder.

BOA Lifetime Member

Only just got back in now, been a long, long weekend

Was a rave & a half to be honest rush fukin boomed it, got sloppy a couple of times but got away with it. Sheills rocked it before rush as well. I knew before the night had even happend it was a big mistake having clarke go on after rush. I thought clarke was fukin garbage to be honest, killed the mood big time after rush, wasnt into the tunes he was playing at all especialy after rush had tore the club a new arse hole.

other then clarke being shite it was a top, top night. That big room is ace

BOA Lifetime Member

absolutely storming night! classic classic voodoo!

will write more once ive come round a bit.

Ultimate Freak

well first voodoo and was very good indeed. rush was good but quite sloppy i thought but like someone else said he got away with it. clarke i thought was ace. best set i have heard from him. have heard him a few times before and was not very keen but i thought he was ace last night and the tunes he was playing were am lillion times better than the ones rush were playing imo. had a real good weekend and a good laugh after too.

Junior Freak

thanks to everyone who came down and made it a very, very special night! Definately the right move doing it in the big room, the sound (very loud!) and lighting was fantastic, plus we were 30 odd tickets off a sell out so the little room would have been way too small.

I personally thought DC was ace, best i've seen him in a while (and he twatted it! no denying that). His new remix of Terence Fixmer was my tune of the night, along with the David Carretta remix of Kim Peers he played. Most people felt it was the right thing putting DC on last as he was the headliner and it was nice the fact he took it down a peg after Rush's onslaught and made for a nice bounce around at the end of the night. Some of you guys on this board just like it too dammmmmmmm hard, ha ha ha :lol:

Rush was heavy man, very, very heavy! Not really my cup of tea but an amazing spectacle in that big room and everyone seemed to be loving it! Reminded me of old days in the Courtyard and the Que Club, pure rave!

Cheers folks!

p.s. how good was he lazer, ha ha!

Voodoo x

BOA Lifetime Member

my word, what a night, not long got home after a heavy weekend indeed, jesus im paying for it now

voodoo was absolutey amazing, and as much as i was lookin forward to Clarke i enjoyed Rush alot more, ive not seen him play that well in a long time and the atmosphere was totally unreal, havent seen anything like that in a club in a long long time and thats the truth. Absolutely superb, a little sloppy at times but wtf it didnt mean a toss to me in there on saturday night i tell the, it was brilliant. The atmosphere really was amazing, totally all out rave and not a bad attitude anywhere to be seen.

superb to catch up with everyone last night including danny, Jay - check out those chicken breasts they were ****in funny!, tiptoe, katie, emerson, the rest of the manc crew, and loads of other people who were out last night that made it a proper get together, superb stuff

****in rough now tho, monster drinking session yesterday in Bren's, ****in all sorts getting drunk, not good! haha
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

oldbugger

it must of been good coz old dave was loving it :lol:

told me he loved dj rush :clap: great him

Supreme Freak

amazing night....I should have been dead after going to KOAP in London Friday but I was boppin away....
    Dj Rush is in my opinion the best techno dj you can go and see....there was an energy goin round that venue when he was gone that I havent felt since....the last time I went to see him last June.....
    he absolutely takes the piss.....ive seen him get on the mic and sing get on up 4 times now....and each time its still amazing....lifts the atmosphere to a diffrent level...
    can we have him as the new resident instead of Bone :lol:

Junior Freak

Sounds like it was an awesome night then. Whats this other room, didnt even realise there was a bigger room, only been once mind Any pics anywhere ?

Gutted couldnt make it as I said before, sounds as though I really missed out. Look forward to getting back to voodoo soon anyways, top line ups coming up

Ultimate Freak

Big up to Voodoo! Heres my official report, Got in there early about 10 past 10, had a little wander then stmbled into the main room, ****ing hell it was class, deffo thwe best venue in liverpool. Seen Mr long for quite a bit and the fist half hour of sheilsy, both of them warmed it up sublimely for Rushy. Went down stairs to cool of a bit and watched bren play an electro set, then wandered upstairs for Rush. Proper high energy set where it was literally too hard not to dance, Rush was lovin it too, Song 2 and knock on wood a couple of suprises in his set.
    There where rumours of them doin way of life live, but it never happened in the end, Clarke slowed it down a bit but he was amazin also, typical clarke trickery sampling on both the cd deck and pioneer.

The whole event was spot on, the crowd, the sound system, the venue the fact that it was on the bank holiday weekend. Seen so many old faces that made it all the more better!

Sunday/monday morning was funny aswell, never moved a muscle and had everything delivered to us, jack daniels, weed, ciggies. We polished a bottle of absinth port and jd in shots known as tokyo bullets, also invented yakuza bullets aswell but cant remember what they contained!

oldbugger

even took my camera...sadly was too fuked to take any pics :cry:

gutted

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    Song 2
    he didnt play this did he?

load of shite that tune, wasn't impressed with wittekind playing it at locked :dontevengothere:

Ultimate Freak

It wasnt a bad tune till i heard it too many times in clubs, got the crowd goin tho!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast