Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by LOCKED
    Quote Originally Posted by alsynthe
    ive not doubt that itll be a good nite just ive heard too many stories about the doormenfor my liking
    Ive heard the same rumours, but after meeting the guys, you can rest assured they are sound ! They do run a tight ship, so they dont stand for any messing around, but this keeps away any unwanted trouble !
    just remembered was it me or was the ceiling leaking? was probably me! haha! :roll: :lol:

Ultimate Freak

ill be there anyway, no amount of doormen will put me off leo laker and plus its me 21st outing so im defo gonna ave a good en

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Katie
    Quote Originally Posted by LOCKED
    Quote Originally Posted by alsynthe
    ive not doubt that itll be a good nite just ive heard too many stories about the doormenfor my liking
    Ive heard the same rumours, but after meeting the guys, you can rest assured they are sound ! They do run a tight ship, so they dont stand for any messing around, but this keeps away any unwanted trouble !
    just remembered was it me or was the ceiling leaking? was probably me! haha! :roll: :lol:
    do you often leak at clubs katie?

BOA Lifetime Member

haha bit of a rare question from u al . aye thay do keep a tight ship their and fair play to them , i remember i got kicked out for pulling me mates pants down as he was pissed as a fart , me an another mate we removed from the club and we had to blag our way back in , which was quite easy ... but im still goin no matter what !!

BOA Lifetime Member

Been chucked out of there as well :lol:

They dont forget faces them bouncers either

BOA Lifetime Member

aye thats true but i aint been their for a while so but their wont be any problems their anyway plus be a good nite !

Ultimate Freak

haha just wondered

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dogshit
    cant hack these double headers anymore.

count me in for both though! :lol:
    I know i'm not doing very well at hacking double headers either was meant to go darkside after locked went to bed for a bit and work up sunday morning haha

Junior Freak

katie...it wasnt you...the ceiling in the girls toilets downstairs had a big f@*k off hole in it....it was leaking....pretty nasty.... sacrifices have to be made for a decent night though eh?
    DONT GET MAD, GET TECHNO!

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by ramshackles
    katie...it wasnt you...the ceiling in the girls toilets downstairs had a big f@*k off hole in it....it was leaking....pretty nasty.... sacrifices have to be made for a decent night though eh?
    haha good thought i was just imagining things cause i was quite smashed! thought it was by the bar though! probably me just going crazy! haha!

BOA Lifetime Member

BOA Lifetime Member

defo going to this one, this night just gets better and better!!!
    the ppl are realy friendly too, made a load of new mates lasttime and ended up getting proper seshed (thanx to cris's hospitality)!!!
    determind to bring more of the north wales lot with me this time to show them what they are missing out on!!!!
    see you all on the dancefloor!!!!!
    Drugs, dirty dancing and pounding techno music

oldbugger

wanted to go to this...but cant :cry:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by D'technobitch
    the ppl are realy friendly too, made a load of new mates lasttime and ended up getting proper seshed (thanx to cris's hospitality)!!!
    determind to bring more of the north wales lot with me this time to show them what they are missing out on!!!!
    good to hear your comin down,no doubt there'll be some stupidity afterwards as usual. :lol:

lookin forward to this a lot.....laker,mac and landstrumm are gonna be well sick.
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Junior Freak

haha, stupidity is guaranteed!!!

i really have to make it in to work after this one tho, i think they are on to me!! well lookin forward to locked, just got to get this week over with. I need to have my final year project in by friday so at the moment the weekend seems a long way away!
    I am the eggman

Junior Freak

good to hear your comin down,no doubt there'll be some stupidity afterwards as usual. :lol:

lookin forward to this a lot.....laker,mac and landstrumm are gonna be well sick.

Always stupidity when these clowns get together ! You should make sure the Chief Clowns are coming down ! Nick, Billy and our very own Mr Rayner that is ! A night of pure entertainment ! A complete clash of personalities !
    :clap: cant wait

Supreme Freak

seriously considerin comin tot his if i can get the $ from somewhere...it will mean missin a loacl dnb night i aint missed in 3 years as well :cry:

BOA Lifetime Member

managed to blag afew headz, on a mission to get a few more....
    its only monday and i am already counting down the days!! god i LOVE techno!!!!! :love:
    Drugs, dirty dancing and pounding techno music

Ultimate Freak

sheeeeeeeeeeeet didnt realise this was the 8th, djin in leeds and then theres the BMB at darkside,,,,,, what time is switchblade playin???????
    **** you you ****

BOA Lifetime Member

shall be making an appearance.
    not been since the wittekind night, should be interesting

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast