Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default big names in brazil

Las weekend we had a partie with david carreta here in brazil...

this weekend we have dj misjah, scan x)live pa) and Ant all at the same party!!!

sharpside just played here too!!!

this year we still have guys like glenn wilson, monika kruise and liebing to come!!!

Techno scene in brazil is not great but it gets better every day!!!

We have a lot of local djs that are just great!!

i will keep you guys informed!!!

Lukas

BOA Lifetime Member

is Anderson Noise from Brazil? im sure its South America somewhere

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

anderson noise is from brazil yeah, it aint spelt with a z though scott you thick cunt.

BOA Lifetime Member

errrr... i take it u mean Brazil isnt spelt with a Z? in which case i think youl find it is.

BOA Lifetime Member

no anderson noise is not spelt with a z, only joking scott son, just picking up on little things.

BOA Lifetime Member

errr i know.. i didnt spell it with a Z either??? wot are u on about

BOA Lifetime Member

ha ha sh*t you didn`t either!!!!, **** i must have been wrecked last night when i saw that....appoligies.

BOA Lifetime Member

Anderson Noise played a few times in Dublin recently, he's on a funkier edge but is a good DJ. I don't have a huge knowledge on other Brazilian producers besides him and Renato Cohen although a Brazilian girl I know sent me over a compilation of various electronic artists from there (Don't remember the name) and some of it was excellent. DJ Lukas, do you know DJ Kalif?? He lives here in Dublin and has become like an adopted son of the techno scene here, he's a good bloke, a real laugh!

Junior Freak

Default big names in brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Sunil
    Anderson Noise played a few times in Dublin recently, he's on a funkier edge but is a good DJ. I don't have a huge knowledge on other Brazilian producers besides him and Renato Cohen although a Brazilian girl I know sent me over a compilation of various electronic artists from there (Don't remember the name) and some of it was excellent. DJ Lukas, do you know DJ Kalif?? He lives here in Dublin and has become like an adopted son of the techno scene here, he's a good bloke, a real laugh!
    hello sunil...

i do know dj kalif... i played with him in a party in rio de janeiro... we went to a party together too... he must remember me!!!

i am more into a harder style of techno than anderson noise ore renato cohen... we have other produvers here in brazil besides these guys but they are the one in the midia right now... we have amazing djs too... guys that played heer can suport my opinion!!!

say hello to kalif and try to keep in touch...

Lukas

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Re: big names in brazil

Quote Originally Posted by djlukas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunil
    hello sunil...

i do know dj kalif... i played with him in a party in rio de janeiro... we went to a party together too... he must remember me!!!

i am more into a harder style of techno than anderson noise ore renato cohen... we have other produvers here in brazil besides these guys but they are the one in the midia right now... we have amazing djs too... guys that played heer can suport my opinion!!!

say hello to kalif and try to keep in touch...

Lukas
    I passed on your message, he leaves for Brazil in a couple of weeks, he will be returning home for good, I'm sure he will get in touch, he definitely remembers you!