Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

a coach form north wales has been confirmed illput details up soon

Ultimate Freak

wow bloody hell thanks for the support on this my fine welsh brothers + sisters i flaming well loves the lot of ya :love: well its a bit like a leaving doo i suppose hahahahah! half my bloody towns cummin and nearly every techno nutter i no in my local area jesus christ your gunna get it cranked :love: all good son all good i think im going to crack one off right now :love: hahahhaahahah! easy dudes :clap: :clap: :clap:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by jon connor
    wow bloody hell thanks for the support on this my fine welsh brothers + sisters i flaming well loves the lot of ya :love: well its a bit like a leaving doo i suppose hahahahah! half my bloody towns cummin and nearly every techno nutter i no in my local area jesus christ your gunna get it cranked :love: all good son all good i think im going to crack one off right now :love: hahahhaahahah! easy dudes :clap: :clap: :clap:
    wot you like scon!!!!
    im bringing my camara with me so i want plently of you usualy over exertion on the decks!!
    see you there!!
    Drugs, dirty dancing and pounding techno music

Ultimate Freak

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you dirty little minx hahahah! :love: of course like i said comando`s in theatre

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by alsynthe
    trouble is ive gotta find some cdj1000's now!! haha
    aint he bringin his own?
    im sure he did in locked!

BOA Lifetime Member

soooooooooooooo who else is going to be making an apearance at this night of techno madness?
    will be nice to meet some new faces, you wont be able to miss me ill be the blonde girl at the front most of the night shouting my head of and stomping like a mad bastard (if the techno is hard enough that is)...
    do you think thats a fair discription of me jon??

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by D'technobitch
    soooooooooooooo who else is going to be making an apearance at this night of techno madness?
    will be nice to meet some new faces, you wont be able to miss me ill be the blonde girl at the front most of the night shouting my head of and stomping like a mad bastard (if the techno is hard enough that is)...
    Ill back that one up Dawn u crazy mo fo :lol: !

Amok did bring his own Cd decks to Locked yes, but its only cos i couldnt get my hands on any for shi.t ! He wasnt too happy though ! Alsynthe, u are best booking the cd decks well in advance if u are gonna rent them !

Us clowns will be in the house for this one !

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by LOCKED
    Ill back that one up Dawn u crazy mo fo :lol: !

Amok did bring his own Cd decks to Locked yes, but its only cos i couldnt get my hands on any for shi.t ! He wasnt too happy though ! Alsynthe, u are best booking the cd decks well in advance if u are gonna rent them !

Us clowns will be in the house for this one !
    care to give a discription of yourself LOCKED for all those yet to meet you?..........................
    see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Freak

Youve got me there dawn you Bi-atch ! Thats a hard one !

Well, im 5 ft 4 , 17 stone and like techno, i also dj and have just bought my first set of Kam turntables. I also like to mix trance and rock n roll with my techno sets as it works really well !
    I met Dawn at Gatecrasher a few years ago, we went out buying our cyber gear together, those were the days werent they dawn !

Anyway really looking forward to this Amook night, just got some new cyber gear in !

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by LOCKED
    Youve got me there dawn you Bi-atch ! Thats a hard one !

Well, im 5 ft 4 , 17 stone and like techno, i also dj and have just bought my first set of Kam turntables. I also like to mix trance and rock n roll with my techno sets as it works really well !
    I met Dawn at Gatecrasher a few years ago, we went out buying our cyber gear together, those were the days werent they dawn !

Anyway really looking forward to this Amook night, just got some new cyber gear in !
    wow you hit the nail on the head there mi old matey!!
    those were the days!!!
    expect to see you in your fave pink vest top at the club then?? :lol:

Ultimate Freak

ive got cdj800's sorted there exactly the same as 1000's but a wee bit smaller

BOA Lifetime Member

If the beats cave your head in will that be hard enough for you? ;) I'll be there, I'll be the good looking one, haha.

BOA Lifetime Member

;) I'll be there, I'll be the good looking one, haha.[/quote]

god theres guna be quite a few of us good looking ones there then!! :lol:

Ultimate Freak

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm! yea just about ,ya little s.h.i.t hahahahah! :lol: wot ya wareing ? hahaha! can you cum in a bikini oh please do :lol: naaaaaaaa! fairdooze 100% dawn keep them bristols of yours outa me face tho you no how i get excited hehehehehe! rock on girl

BOA Lifetime Member

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm! yea just about ,ya little s.h.i.t hahahahah! :lol: wot ya wareing ? hahaha! can you cum in a bikini oh please do :lol: naaaaaaaa! fairdooze 100% dawn keep them bristols of yours outa me face tho you no how i get excited hehehehehe! rock on girl
    things gettin smutty here......

:lol:
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Ultimate Freak

haha go on jon

Ultimate Freak

hahahahaha dawn is class , :clap: fairdooze :lol: shes north wales techno family thats how we like to keep it down here hens the amount of effort and top class artists breaking through here at the moment and have to say dawn has played a massive part in the influence of north wales tech respect darling ;) keep up the good work techybitch

Ultimate Freak

so its all dawns fault theres so many techno loonies in north wales??? hahahahhahaha

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by alsynthe
    so its all dawns fault theres so many techno loonies in north wales??? hahahahhahaha
    i just give them a little incouragement thats all.. COME ON YOU BASTARDS!!!! etc

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dogshit
    things gettin smutty here......

thats just jon, he gets like that some times he he he!!! he knows not to mess with me realy, dont you you naughty boy

:lol:

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast