Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

it is true most of rhyl is rank, the peel used to be pritty below standards as well but its changed now!! rhyl aint tho... walking along the prom you come accross some of societies finest!
    Drugs, dirty dancing and pounding techno music

Ultimate Freak

:wicked: hehehe :lol:

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    Quote Originally Posted by D'technobitch
    gytted im not goin to be their man .. :cry:
    why not?
    think everyone who is into techno should be in attendance for this one!!!!
    and the trip to the pleasure beach the next day, the more the merrier!
    well seeing as i am a resadent at cranked i had to cancel my bookin due to my best mate dieing in a car crash .. now close mates have put on a rememberance event in liverpool and its on the same date so im showing my respect to a good friend by attening it in full
    :clap: always respect your lost freinds dude! respect us north wales guys no all about it, we been there and we no how it is have a good one man.

Ultimate Freak

o belive man it is ... remember i spent nearly 4 years with that slapper from their and some of the stuff i used to hear and see was rude ..... and sh elived round the corner from the peel too ....
    :lol: hahahahaha! north wales girls do tend to be rather experienced i must say well especially wiv guys like us randy b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s hehehehehe :love:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by jon connor
    o belive man it is ... remember i spent nearly 4 years with that slapper from their and some of the stuff i used to hear and see was rude ..... and sh elived round the corner from the peel too ....
    :lol: hahahahaha! north wales girls do tend to be rather experienced i must say well especially wiv guys like us randy b.a.s.t.a.r.d.s hehehehehe :love:
    Listen to you jon, he he he sound like a real stud!! im not from Rhyl so aint like that, more of a mad party bitch myself!

Ultimate Freak

big shout to the London boys coming up for this one ;) respectals geeza`s and also the cornish faithfull ,a long way to travel fairplay guys looks like the bar is gunna get raped hahahahah! i hope they got enough vodka in

also we have to plan somthing for wayen distek its his b day on the night so we have to tie him to a lampost naked or somthing heheheheheehh! :lol: get ya camras out hahahahahah! ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

thing is sconhead u know this peace of dirt i was on about haha

o i did hear u were a pimp on the prom out side the forum tut tut

Ultimate Freak

hahahahahahaah! :clap: :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

big shout to the London boys coming up for this one ;) respectals geeza`s and also the cornish faithfull ,a long way to travel fairplay guys looks like the bar is gunna get raped hahahahah! i hope they got enough vodka in

also we have to plan somthing for wayen distek its his b day on the night so we have to tie him to a lampost naked or somthing heheheheheehh! :lol: get ya camras out hahahahahah! ;)
    just stock him up with the finest class a's going that night! thats enough for our wayne!!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

jon know most girls in that catagory! he he he!!! :clap:

Ultimate Freak

Listen to you jon, he he he sound like a real stud!! im not from Rhyl so aint like that, more of a mad party bitch myself!
    aye im keeping me mouth shut about you dawn we dont call you iron knickers for nothing heheheheheheeh! my god im due for a slap now guys im realy guna get it phewww!

Ultimate Freak

jon know most girls in that catagory! he he he!!! :clap:
    yes my doctor tells me the same thing hahahahahah! fuk stop now if my misses sees these posts im dead ,and my record collection will get thrown out of the window AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAH! :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

aye im keeping me mouth shut about you dawn we dont call you iron knickers for nothing heheheheheheeh! my god im due for a slap now guys im realy guna get it phewww!
    well you know me jon, ginger just aint my colour!! he he he!

im just bidding my time till some REAL techno mad head sweeps me off my feet!! :love:

Ultimate Freak

just stock him up with the finest class a's going that night! thats enough for our wayne!!!!

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! OK! :roll:

Ultimate Freak

im just bidding my time till some REAL techno mad head sweeps me off my feet!! :love:
    My god hahahahahahahah! :clap: aye! stop this ginger racism you no how touchy we get about our UV pubes hahahahah! at least can read my copy of computer music etc under the quilt in the dark and crack one off to the latest software heheheheheheh! naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ginger boys no exactly how to please women hahahahahahahah! well all the ginger coleages and freinds i no anyway! heheheheheheheheh! rhight thats it im dyeing it again hairdressers monday :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

My god hahahahahahahah! :clap: aye! stop this ginger racism you no how touchy we get about our UV pubes hahahahah! at least can read my copy of computer music etc under the quilt in the dark and crack one off to the latest software heheheheheheh! naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ginger boys no exactly how to please women hahahahahahahah! well all the ginger coleages and freinds i no anyway! heheheheheheheheh! rhight thats it im dyeing it again hairdressers monday :lol:
    you shouldnt be soo bothered about what ppl think of you, esspecially me! ill always find some sort of insult to shout at you when your on the decks... thats are thing!

BOA Lifetime Member

haha ginger ppl knwo how to treat a women u keep tellin yourself that man haha

technobitch u will find someone at cranked to take u off your feet with out a dout haha

BOA Lifetime Member

you shouldnt be soo bothered about what ppl think of you, esspecially me! ill always find some sort of insult to shout at you when your on the decks... thats are thing!
    gutted i canty be their now to shout abuse too twat !! iw ll do a recorded message for u instead

BOA Lifetime Member

gutted i canty be their now to shout abuse too twat !! iw ll do a recorded message for u instead
    just tell me what you want shouted at jon and ill do it, i usualy have the loudest voice! he he he, shame you wont be there i like to have fellow insultists!

BOA Lifetime Member

just tell me what you want shouted at jon and ill do it, i usualy have the loudest voice! he he he, shame you wont be there i like to have fellow insultists!

hmmm i might have a lot to say hehe

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast