Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Demon Beast

Default - Audioinjection, Messanger, SummerOfSam -

http://audioinjection.com/tracks/Bad%20Seed.mp3

This is what happens, when 3 worlds collide.
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

BOA Lifetime Member

hmm... bit unsure about this one i must say sorry... loved it as soon as it started, but then that bass came in and its a little overcompressed, noticed the volumes drop a little and just didnt do it for me personally.... i like the influences each has brought to the track adn they are apparent, but i dont think they worked too well, i noticed the deep chords of the Legacy which i presume came from David, and they just didnt match right with the toughness and harshness of some of the other sounds i thought...
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

nice work boys. I could see this smashing a club. Nice groove. Tight bass.

really feeling the strings. Very nice melodic techno.
    GREYGROUND

BOA Lifetime Member

the production is pretty much there i must say, barring that slight dip, its just content this time for me amigos
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

hmm... bit unsure about this one i must say sorry...
    Well not all will like it, but I guarantee that many more will enjoy it over dislike it. Personally I think the three of us are on the right path. When I get my hands back on it, more of my tradmark edits will be added and I'm sure when it's done, the mix will be fully sorted.

BOA Lifetime Member

it is a good track, just not the best i think thats all! not every track will be a world beater, and there are ALWAYS more people who are ready to diss the tracks than big them up, always... sad, but true...

lookin forward to the finished track for sure

BOA Lifetime Member

it is a good track, just not the best i think thats all! not every track will be a world beater, and there are ALWAYS more people who are ready to diss the tracks than big them up, always... sad, but true...

lookin forward to the finished track for sure
    Well I understood you the first time Mr.Gray. Really I wasn't commenting back to you though....

BOA Lifetime Member

ahh right, u quoted me so thought it was to me amigo

The Demon Beast

ding ding mofo's ding ding!
    Wetworks

BOA Lifetime Member

ahh right, u quoted me so thought it was to me amigo
    I mearly used your comments as a referance Point Scott.

BOA Lifetime Member

ding ding mofo's ding ding!
    Nah, no need for a ref...we're all good Tony. I'm just in a shit mood I think and Scott is being...well.....himself :lol:

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by eyes without a face
    i like the influences each has brought to the track adn they are apparent, but i dont think they worked too well,
    Explain?
    How do you know I didn't do the chords, or the sweeps?
    Wetworks

BOA Lifetime Member

tony, come on man, ive heard alot of ur material and its apparent the drums and main loops were ur's and brads work, more yours id guess... no doubt ul say i was wrong and david did them so it probably doesnt matter, but uve posted up a track with 3 producers, 1 being very different to the other 2, and its apparent that these influences are mixed in this track...

ive said i liked it so please dont get uppity just because ive gave negative comments too, we cant all like every track each of our friends does, and its stupid to pretend otherwise!

ding ding? refs??? we are discussing music here dudes, please take the rough with the smooth

BOA Lifetime Member

I'm just in a shit mood I think and Scott is being...well.....himself

haha... exactly! ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

actually though Tony did do a bit of the synth work...but David had a large part in other synth pieces as well. So the synths are a joint effort in this.

Man, once again we're all way to excited over this shit... I'm going back to my corner now.

Can't we all just get along???? Umm......no :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

what the hell did i miss??

hahaha

BOA Lifetime Member

well thats cool, but simply put... a track was put up, i listened, gave my honest opinion and unfortunately its not got down well, which is unfortunate.... if "yeah thats amazing" was the response u wanted then im sorry man, its good, and ive said this, but its not my personal fave from either of u guys thats all, nothing more, nothing less...

BOA Lifetime Member

and we do get along... but its about being able to accept it when someone says "well actually, im not too into this one"... because if production and releasing is what u want to go into, which both of u are both currently doing, then its something that has to be gotten used to, alot more than "yeah thats amazing its gonna blow the place up".... on here yeah maybe everyone will really dig it, and i have no doubt at all that someone in teh commercial market wud luv this track and sign it up.... but in the public domain, there is no pleasing everyone!

if i had a pound for everything someone told me they didnt like a track, then i wouldnt be getting up for work tommorow ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

well thats cool, but simply put... a track was put up, i listened, gave my honest opinion and unfortunately its not got down well, which is unfortunate.... if "yeah thats amazing" was the response u wanted then im sorry man, its good, and ive said this, but its not my personal fave from either of u guys thats all, nothing more, nothing less...
    Well I didn't even post it myself Scott. So whom you're speaking with at this point is unknown to me.

All I was saying is that Tony did do some of the synth work. However you are correct when stating that David did much of that element.

BOA Lifetime Member

it wasnt at anyone, it was just in general dude!

ARRRGGHH I F.UCKING HATE THESE FORUMS AND THE INABILITY TO ADDRESS CERTAIN THINGS IN TEH CORRECT MANNER!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast