Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    the big pork pie

Default Sven Wittekind - Serious Bitch EP - Tool Terror Records #1

Has anyone got any audio clips of this at all? Its more the B-side I am after a sample of, the Pet Duo mix.

Junior Freak

the big pork pie

Oh...

I see what you mean.

Supreme Freak

With respect, I'm really over this stuff atm. There's only so much of it you can play before it's gets boring. And I mean the DJ.

And too, I now understand as to what Dustin had been saying for ages about the poor post production and pressings of alot of this German schranz.

the big pork pie

I was kind of looking more at the Pet Duo mix, its not really my cup of tea. Shame as I like their stufdf normally.

Junior Freak

Default Re: Sven Wittekind - Serious Bitch EP - Tool Terror Records

Great ep...

i cant wait to get my copy...

and of course its allways veryvgood to see brazilian artists with more and more releases!!!

congratulations for the pets and congrats for sven for giving then this chance!!!

respect

Lukas

Junior Freak

I liked the record.

Here if u play will work and some friends from others country told me the same.

Well, if this kind of techno isn't your favorite, don't be negative. Respect and be respected. I guess it's the forum rules ideia... ooo

Ultimate Freak

tool terror lol.
    piss and the vultures will pay... coming soon

BOA Lifetime Member

im sorry but this is a lame record.... seriously, listen hard to it and put ur hand on ur hearts and say it doesnt sound exactly like about 20 other records released last year in this genre

come on ffs

i dont enjoy saying other peoples work isnt any good because its not nice, but if people are allowed to say its amazing then we are allowed to say its not
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

Ultimate Freak

for once i agree with your negativity faceless eyes, this is weak, pretty boring ,,,,,, I think that svens releases will become much more intresting once he learns to use something other than fruity loops,,,,,,,,, dont understand how a producer could put work like this out without thinkin that it sounds boring and the same as everything else, experimentation and originality is surely more important than a few euros in your pocket
    **** you you ****

BOA Lifetime Member

worrrrdddddd
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

The Demon Beast

jesus christmas
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

Supreme Freak

not another one of these boring lifeless tooless fearless records

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by eyes without a face
    im sorry but this is a lame record.... seriously, listen hard to it and put ur hand on ur hearts and say it doesnt sound exactly like about 20 other records released last year in this genre
    word

Junior Freak

cool record! much better than the average german hardtechno available at the moment! Witte is always quality!

Ultimate Freak

wheres the average stuff then as id love to hear something more boring and less imaginative just for amusment value :lol: serious though not to be super negative sven really dose normally hit the spot just sounds like he`s hit a fruity loops block and needs some proper kit. :clap:
    **** you you ****

Junior Freak

Default Tool Terror 1 is Great

Exactly!

Tool Terror 1 is Great in a Techno set!

This record is only poor because its not been incorporated into a mix when your listening to the tune alone.

The great thing about Techno (especially German Techno) is the way you can play 2 or 3 records together consistently throughout a mix and use the blending of the tunes as a tune in itself.

When you do this with Tool Terror 1 is sounds great to me!

How can we be in a situation where people are now getting -ve comments for not using the fashionable software

The whole point of music, well lets say Techno is to enjoy the end product. Slagging of tiny parts before they have been buit into sets seems ridiclious to me.

BOA Lifetime Member

rubbish

a good record should be able to stand on its own

this doesnt

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by eyes without a face
    rubbish

a good record should be able to stand on its own

this doesnt
    WORD
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.
    Does anyone have courage to stand apart any more?

myspace.com/dirtybassgrooves
    http://www.myspace.com/dirtybassvoidloss
    http://www.subgenius.com

Ultimate Freak

Default Re: Tool Terror 1 is Great

Quote Originally Posted by benjames
    Exactly!

Tool Terror 1 is Great in a Techno set!

This record is only poor because its not been incorporated into a mix when your listening to the tune alone.

The great thing about Techno (especially German Techno) is the way you can play 2 or 3 records together consistently throughout a mix and use the blending of the tunes as a tune in itself.

When you do this with Tool Terror 1 is sounds great to me!

How can we be in a situation where people are now getting -ve comments for not using the fashionable software

The whole point of music, well lets say Techno is to enjoy the end product. Slagging of tiny parts before they have been buit into sets seems ridiclious to me.

Ive got the record here actually, bought it as I had a gig and didnt want to play exactly the same records ive played every other time ive played recently.......in the last few months ive had real trouble buying hard techno (schranz ) records that arnt boring like this, could name lots of other records records, a couple by sven that sound very similar to this............ personally I rekon it sounds better when each hard tune is different in its own intensity or sets can sound boring, see the end of this mix as example:

http://blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=33446

what I meant about fruity loops is that the hard producers who have more individual sounds such as natus and kremer use proper kit as well to get that individuality.
    **** you you ****

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast