Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOA Lifetime Member

It's funny how even though Liverpool are in the final and Arsenal aren't Liverpool fans etc are getting worked up about Wengers comments. If it had been us in the final and Fergie made such comments I'd laugh at them.

BOA Lifetime Member

Some shite gets chatted on here.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by SimonH
    Quote Originally Posted by DJTrubass
    liverpool dont deserve to win it in my books, they have been pritty dam shocking in the prem this year comepared to other teams,
    How is an indifferent season in the Premiership relevant to them deserving to win the Champions League? If they beat AC Milan they'll deserve it, end of story. As a supporter of English football I shall be cheering them all the way in the final.
    because they will/would have been the champions of football, when they blatantly arnt, as they get dicked in the prem :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

More shite...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    It's funny how even though Liverpool are in the final and Arsenal aren't Liverpool fans etc are getting worked up about Wengers comments. If it had been us in the final and Fergie made such comments I'd laugh at them.
    no, its just pointing out the hypocrisy of wenger....

just because arsenal cannot do anything in the CL and always fail miserably, he demeans the competition, then points to how the league is the main prize... there are TWO DIFFERENT styles of winning the CL and other cups, and then winning the league.... Liverpool are a good cup side, but fail a lot in the league... the styles in both are different ... or at least, liverpool played intelligent football to get to the final...

as for not responding to fergies comments.. well, they have almost come to blows before... and they are always fighting in the press... in fact all the 1st 3 sides' managers have got a chip on their shoulder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12