Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    The Games Moderator

Default Prawn sandwich eating mancs

You've all heard about the mancs eating habbits & last night it was really clear for all to see that man u fans just don't give a toss if there not winning the prem.

Just listened to Gary Nevile trying to explain why more than half of old trafford left & did not stay to applaude their team. You wanna know why ? Corprate fans,londoners etc ;)

Quite funny watching Fergie troop round clapping an empty stadium :roll:
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member

Bubbles burst. happy, happy day's

Maybe this song will change there fortunes, doubt it but funny none the less.

http://www.planetvids.com/html/Manch...an-Anthem.html

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx
    Bubbles burst. happy, happy day's

Maybe this song will change there fortunes, doubt it but funny none the less.

http://www.planetvids.com/html/Manch...an-Anthem.html
    well actually traxx, you do know that statistically Liverpool have the highest amount of fans deserting them, i will try and find it on the net and post it, i read it in 442.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

but its also a well known fact that liverpool supporters are the most knowlagbe when it comes too footy ;)

an traxx is right,the bubble has burst for the mancs,as ive said before the table doesnt lie (the past 2 seasons) and any1 who says otherwise is on crack.or one too many prawn buttys.

BOA Lifetime Member

oh dear, bet that was made by a southerner
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

i take it people from manchester eat loads of prawn sarnies then??

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie
    but its also a well known fact that liverpool supporters are the most knowlagbe when it comes too footy ;)

an traxx is right,the bubble has burst for the mancs,as ive said before the table doesnt lie (the past 2 seasons) and any1 who says otherwise is on crack.or one too many prawn buttys.
    yeah dead knowledgable, you still clap kewell when he comes on and makes a clown of himself :lol:
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

True, but name me a player that get'S boo'd by his own fans for bein shite & not for something else like asking for more money etc. ?

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx
    True, but name me a player that get'S boo'd by his own fans for bein shite & not for something else like asking for more money etc. ?
    fair enough, you reckon he is off at the end of the season? it's a shame, so much talent wasted, he just cant seem to adjust at liverpool, he was amazing aswell at leeds!
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

I hope so coz he hasnt done fuk all for a long time now, like you say its a real shame that he's gone tits up. He will probably get world player of the year in his 1st season if we fuk him off. He must be spending to much time with our goalkeepers :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Yes, the way Old Trafford emptied before the final whistle last night was a disgrace, and yes, there are too many part-time Utd supporters who give the club a bad name. But, perhaps the manager and players needed to be shown exactly how disgusted the fans are at some of the performances this season. I mean, for example, Arsenal at Old Trafford, the Gunners in form and unbeaten in fourty-nine games. Sir Alex and the players seemed to be able to manage a victory on that night, and yet, just one week later, they're hammered by Pompey. No offence to Portsmouth but with the tallent at Utd's disposal three points should have been assured, but no...

Utd are a big club, and the fans expect, and why shouldn't they? We're talkin about (what are supposed to be) some of the best players in the world here. Utd's overall performance this season has been disapointing, and Sir Alex, the players and the coaching staff have to take responsability, the fans sent a message last night, and hopefully it got through loud and clear...
    Numeric