Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: Flippin eck !!

The Games Moderator

Default Flippin eck !!

7-0

Thought my mate was takin the piss but it's true. Poor Downie :lol:
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU CANT POLISH SHITE...

The Games Moderator

Haha !

TBH though it's a shit attitude to have packing up & not trying just cause you scraped a champions leauge "qualifier" place. I'd be well pissed of if i was an evertonian tonight especially if i'd have payed good money to watch it
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member

Dear God...

7-0!!

OK, the scouse Blues were not at full strength but f**ks sake...

It's not lookin good the FA Cup final now...

Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by DJsmallpaul
    Haha !

TBH though it's a shit attitude to have packing up & not trying just cause you scraped a champions leauge "qualifier" place. I'd be well pissed of if i was an evertonian tonight especially if i'd have payed good money to watch it
    pissed off? why?

our boys have done us proud all season, they are knackered more than any other squad, so they wouldnt even have been bothered last night, i bet moyes told them to relax, although they probably werent expecting a 7-0 hiding.

traxx, you cant polish shite, thats why liverpool are in the uefa next season.

paul - 'scraped' how can you say we scraped 4th spot whe we were there all season & ended up a few points above the scum.

maybe you should worry about your own shit championship club who cant even make the play offs in your league and all your raacist fans who work as bin men with an IQ of -200
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

not taking anything away from arsenals performance though, they were class and would have beaten anyone last night. good send off for dennis if he leaves at the end of the season.

if they play like that a week on saturday united have got no chance.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    pissed off? why?

our boys have done us proud all season, they are knackered more than any other squad, so they wouldnt even have been bothered last night, i bet moyes told them to relax, although they probably werent expecting a 7-0 hiding.
    wtf r u serious????? they have done u proud the season theres no doubt but 2 say ur knackered is a load of shite u av only played pemeiership games wit a few in the fa cup an carling cup here an there. an 2 say u aint bothered is bullshit an nobody was expectin that (7-0)! moyes must be fumin after that the fans who travelled there must be ****in fumin as well as i would be that results a joke
    “This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” Bill Shankly

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by macca
    Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    pissed off? why?

wtf r u serious????? they have done u proud the season theres no doubt but 2 say ur knackered is a load of shite u av only played pemeiership games wit a few in the fa cup an carling cup here an there. an 2 say u aint bothered is bullshit an 2 say we was expectin that (7-0)! moyes must be fumin after that the fans who travelled there must be ****in fumin as well as i would be that the results a joke
    had 2 coorect me self
    “This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” Bill Shankly

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by macca
    had 2 "coorect"me self
    **** me having a bad day

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah man, you have to feel for the Evertonians who travelled half the length of the country to see their side get battered...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric
    Yeah man, you have to feel for the Evertonians who travelled half the length of the country to see their side get battered...
    ah well at least your fans dont have to travel far when they get a hiding at highbury.
    lol the trance has gone

Junior Freak

7-0!!! I would laff harder, but then I'm a Forest fan and I can hardly take the piss this season can I?
    Still, 7-0, bit embarrasin isn't it? Especially when they should be getting used to playing teams like this if they're going to be in the champions league.
    Fiiiiiiilthy!!
    www.pure-filth.org

BOA Lifetime Member

just shows how much of a joke that everton are and always were hahaha....

at least liverpool lost with dignity at highbury, totally outplaying arsenal in their own backyard and keeping them on the back foot, camped in their own half for the last 45 minutes...

haha, roll on your qualifiers' round...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Small Paul
    7-0!!! I would laff harder, but then I'm a Forest fan and I can hardly take the piss this season can I?
    Still, 7-0, bit embarrasin isn't it? Especially when they should be getting used to playing teams like this if they're going to be in the champions league.

haha....so being a forest fan youll remember the 95/96 season when blackburn thumped you 7-0?? :lol: ;)

great day that
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj
    just shows how much of a joke that everton are and always were hahaha....

at least liverpool lost with dignity at highbury, totally outplaying arsenal in their own backyard and keeping them on the back foot, camped in their own half for the last 45 minutes...

haha, roll on your qualifiers' round...
    As if! Arsenal only had to try for 30 mins to see off Liverpool, we had the class and Liverpool were toothless! Scoring one goal via a deflected fee kick and conceding 3 - yeah, nice one! We could have had more as well.

Moyes said he was embarassed, but it was still a great season for them, getting into the CL, one bad game hasn't undone all that hard work... Though if Arsenal hadn't ended Liverpools hopes and then thumped Everton 7-0 they might have been in trouble, with one game to go...

I think one Everton fan had rather unfairly harsh words about the result, really slating Moyes, on Radio 5 I think it was...

I thought it was pretty sweet though, just had a feeling there was loads of goals to be had, the way we were playing etc, thought we might be able to beat United's 9-0 win against Ipswich! Though 7-0 against a side in the Cl, rather than the relegation zone is a better result of course, think Ipswich finished with a record low points tally that season.

BOA Lifetime Member

on form,arsenal are the best team in the prem,no doubt about that for me.

BOA Lifetime Member

how ****in good is van persie by the way?!? hes like bergkamp was but even better!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    As if! Arsenal only had to try for 30 mins to see off Liverpool, we had the class and Liverpool were toothless! Scoring one goal via a deflected fee kick and conceding 3 - yeah, nice one! We could have had more as well.

haha, as if again! 5 mins of stupidity and lack of concentration from liverpool cost them at highbury... everyone saw us walk over u in the 2nd half! and if u wont admit that then.....

thats not from a biased fan, ...if u listened to the commentators they said the same , ie you looked like the away side in the 2nd half..

you were very good after 10 mins then until the end of the first half, then it was all liverpool in the 2nd....

had liverpool taken their chances it would have been a different game...

BOA Lifetime Member

but thats football... its who takes their chances... and we lost, i can take it ...

BOA Lifetime Member

Arsenal usually just see out time when they've got the game won, that's why we haven't had such a big win before, we were 4-0 up against Man city away after 19 mins and then only scored one more in the remaining 70 and ended up conceding one. I thought we might beat Man U's record win that day, but they backed off and let Man City have more of the game, since it was already won.