Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BOA Lifetime Member

im sorry,but whats wrong with calling a jew,a jew??!?

pointless argument.if some1 calls me a englishman or brit,i dont start frothing at the mouth.relax!!

Supreme Freak

This one has been doing the rounds on email - letter from Malcolm to the Man U fans:

Dear fans
    As you all know, i've been looking to buy the United's of Manchester for a little while now. I've also heard that some of you may not be too happy about me using, sorry, buying the club in order to reach new heights and also, that I may not be a fan.

Well fear not, as i'm writing this personal letter to let you know that i'm a genuine fan of you blue devils. I began rooting for the United's back in 1992 when our little Malcolm JR was practising those Soccer home runs out in the yard. I loved the way you turned defence into offence, and the way that Bobby Shearer used to top half it into the goal bag. Oh man, that play was hot. My son tells me that you even out-zoned your City rivals Southampton in the 4th quarter of the FA World series. As for your current team, that Rude guy is awesome!!!!

I see a profitable future at the United, with the young talent of Cristiano Rooney (man, that guy can dance!) and Peter Shilton giving us hope in defeating the evil Russian tyranny which assaults the freedom of our beloved Soccer. With the marketing potential of those Neville brothers and that Pearce dude leading the team, we can all look to acheiving our beliefs of a better future. Especially when I add Alexei Lalas and Cobi Jones to the starting 15.

Now to you, the fans. I've been to see the United's play once before, and the respect you pay your team in silently admiring the play out on the pitch was overwhelming. Because of this, i've just purchased a new £45 million mansion in the Manchester to be close to you guys.

And more good news is i'm planning to add an extra 10,000 seats through corporate boxes so more genuine blue devils can experience the play.

What's with the prawn sandwiches I had to eat when I was there? Well, rest assured, it'll be super size prawn baguettes when I take charge.

I can't wait to come over to the Manchester isles, as I love the country, especially the beaches and the hot chicks. I hope you can all see my vision of this future, with new shirt sponsors (Dunkin Donuts) and new team name (The Manchester Jets) i'm sure things are looking bright.

*Further good news for you guys is that i've just agreed a partnership deal with McDonalds, who will help in promoting the Manchester brand. This will involve re-naming the stadium to 'McTrafford' as well as an exciting launch of Manchester Jets plastic fan toys in every happy meal. Cristiano Rooney will be the face of this campaign and during this, he will be marketed globally as Roonald McDonald.

Take care dudes.

Regards Malcolm
    a new beginning...

BOA Lifetime Member

Haha :lol:

Ultimate Freak

Well in my eyes they cant compain the scum..

I mean @ the end they agreed to turning into a PLC club, and if you look @ the stadium and the improvements made to squad. Without them turning into a Private Limited Company none of the above would be possible...

It may be a bad day for them but if you dance with the devil (no pun intended) your gonna get burnt..

When they opened themselves up to being a PLC...

There was always a big chance this could happen, you werent complaining then, so why now?

get over it and deal with it
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

The Games Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    stating the obvious that most people with an ounce of sense would understand is not racist.

infact 'anti semitic' is just a loads of bollocks.

anyway im off to chat with my pals on the combat 18 forum ;)

Think i'll join ya, what's the addy :lol:
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

The Games Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie
    im sorry,but whats wrong with calling a jew,a jew??!?

pointless argument.if some1 calls me a englishman or brit,i dont start frothing at the mouth.relax!!

Good point indeed ;)
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie
    if it was the other way round numeric and some1 took us over with the intention of bleeding every penny out of us,youd be laughing your bollox off,just as i am ;)
    That's not true, when Leeds were going through their s**t i felt kinda gutted for them, despite the rivalry. I'd probably feel the same way if something similar happened to your s**te. At the end of the day we're all football fans and we all feel the same way about our club whichever it may be...

In any case, Utd fans need to simply accept what has happened and stick by the club. I'm not sure i'll be buying any merchandise soon but when you choose a football team to support it is for life and nothing should change that...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RE:HAB
    Well in my eyes they cant compain the scum..

I mean @ the end they agreed to turning into a PLC club, and if you look @ the stadium and the improvements made to squad. Without them turning into a Private Limited Company none of the above would be possible...

It may be a bad day for them but if you dance with the devil (no pun intended) your gonna get burnt..

When they opened themselves up to being a PLC...

There was always a big chance this could happen, you werent complaining then, so why now?

get over it and deal with it
    its been a plc for about 15 years !!! we aint been run as a football club for time mate it sbeen run by ppls family's and the board the club has been run by a few ppl .we have had all kinds of people trying to dip their fingers into utd as its the one club u can make profit on !! glazer is a bissnessman right , and what men like himself wont to but and risk all that money ( and i know utd will be in det coz os him ) to just fuk up somethink and be a flop , what it is ...is utd need to break uas now its hard to do no football club has ever done it we have our fingers in the rest of the world just not america now in a way i can see it being a good move with all new tv rights being talk'd about etc that even makes all the teams who play utd pick up the same tv money each game this new utd tv rights thing may even be showing ALL premership games which in the long run may help lower teams who need extra cash wenger has allready stated this and the english fa seem happy too .. now hes asked to work with the board and the manager on everythink , hes not like roman abram who is useing chelsea as his toy , glazer means bisness but his also a total prick so ...

BOA Lifetime Member

hes not like roman abram who is useing chelsea as his toy , glazer means bisness but his also a total prick so ...
    Bollox mate if anything he's well worse then mr chelski ate least he's using his own money to buy the club & is spunking money into it for a laugh for new players. I know who i would rather buy my club & he aint no fat amreican cunt.

Ultimate Freak

i dont think the worry is that he is rich, its that he is american :lol:

Ultimate Freak

couldnt of happened 2 a nicer team
    “This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” Bill Shankly

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx
    hes not like roman abram who is useing chelsea as his toy , glazer means bisness but his also a total prick so ...
    Bollox mate if anything he's well worse then mr chelski ate least he's using his own money to buy the club & is spunking money into it for a laugh for new players. I know who i would rather buy my club & he aint no fat amreican cunt.
    dont get me wrong , if i had th choise of them to i would wont roman to buy us , i dont like glazer tit ... but what he is useing chelsea as a toy as he has so much money .... he dont give a shit realy , he will soon go when he gets bord , hes allready after a few other teams

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

i think if any football club goes under its a sad day for football, no matter who that club is.

i doubt it will happen to man utd, but this deal doesnt look at all good to me.

that letter was funny though :lol:
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123