Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jimfish
    I think for anything to happen everyone needs to stop philosophizing about it the whole bloody time, get on with life and just see what happens natuarally.. Often things dont work when you try and think about them to hard, but let go and they all come into place.
    Jim, you can have my babies for that :clap:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Divide

Jim, you can have my babies for that :clap:
    He's having mine first.

Ultimate Freak

im a mean lean baby machine.. so bring it on!
    jimmah!

BOA Lifetime Member

Its all those pies he eats

BOA Lifetime Member

Well, I think things are still getting done.
    If we didn`t talk then this forum would be dead.
    It is a place for discussion after all.
    Or we can all crawl back to our studios like hermits and never talk again.
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.
    Does anyone have courage to stand apart any more?

myspace.com/dirtybassgrooves
    http://www.myspace.com/dirtybassvoidloss
    http://www.subgenius.com

Ultimate Freak

Its not about getting things done, its about chilling out and going with the flow, letting things evolve naturally without the interference of constant deliberation.

I would love to see what would happen to techno if the internet was destroyed tomorrow.. i really do think it would grow stronger, that is somthing that has only just dawned on me really. As the net had grown techno has stagnated and shrivelled. just a thought.
    jimmah!

Supreme Freak

Its not about getting things done, its about chilling out and going with the flow, letting things evolve naturally without the interference of constant deliberation.

I would love to see what would happen to techno if the internet was destroyed tomorrow.. i really do think it would grow stronger, that is somthing that has only just dawned on me really. As the net had grown techno has stagnated and shrivelled. just a thought.
    interesting... its as if the net sped up techno's shelf life and now everybody wants something "new"

BOA Mod

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_bass
    Well, I think things are still getting done.
    If we didn`t talk then this forum would be dead.
    It is a place for discussion after all.
    Or we can all crawl back to our studios like hermits and never talk again.
    I'm gonna be a hermit

Call me TECHNO HERMIT!

Supreme Freak

The whole world wants something new...but...they dont know what they want???
    There is heaps of new out there but it only last a few days before its cool to say its old....

the other half say that they want things as they always were so they listen to 20 year olds make rock that sounds like it came from the 70s....

???
    LivePA
    That is all...

BOA Mod

Quote Originally Posted by holotropik
    There is heaps of new out there but it only last a few days before its cool to say its old....

the other half say that they want things as they always were so they listen to 20 year olds make rock that sounds like it came from the 70s....

???
    I agree, things have gone full circle with those people who make rock music 70s style.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by dodgyedgy
    Quote Originally Posted by holotropik

???
    I agree, things have gone full circle with those people who make rock music 70s style.
    Yeah a couple random tunes are quite catchy but its funny how people don't see through all the smoke and mirrors and realize it was all done ages ago....

Louis XIV is a great example... catchy yet ... done..
    Holy is their cd cover nice tho :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

People should be just allowed to do what they want.

People who make retro-rock are never going to surpass what retro-rock was when it wasnt retro. If they can live with this then thats cool with me.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by massplanck
    People should be just allowed to do what they want.

People who make retro-rock are never going to surpass what retro-rock was when it wasnt retro. If they can live with this then thats cool with me.

ER..........Word

BOA Newbie

I think for anything to happen everyone needs to stop philosophizing about it the whole bloody time, get on with life and just see what happens natuarally.. Often things dont work when you try and think about them to hard, but let go and they all come into place.
    Hello Jim!!

I think that is a very good point there. The angle being is not to get too hung up on it all. Put the effort in, making sure that you are enjoying the process along the way, and things will happen naturally...

Your quote is actually a philosophy in it's self, and a good one at that!
    \"Strength in Numbers...\"

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mirsha
    I think techno si going all over the place, and who really gives a shit as long as you can find what you are looking for?

I know too many people that will dismiss most things under 145bpm which doesn't conform to a 4/4 basslines, people who will diss Subhead, people who don't get Jerome Hill, people who complain music is too fast or isn't hard enough

**** them all really. Sorry my chums but each of us has our own sound we like. We like it. Other people don't. We could have a general election about it but it would all be a bit tedious wouldn't it?

I find in the techno society above all others we seek out our secret desire and don't put up with shit. **** what other people are doing but as long as we can find enough of that filthy shit we want we'll be happily found with Cheshire grins on our faces in our local haunts scaring the shit out of people who don't really know whats going on.

I love you and I want you to have my babies.

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah good post Mirsha

BOA Newbie

Right, at the risk of getting told off for bringing forward an old thread, (although I don't know what is classed as the reasonable time allowed)...

Just thought this one might disappear and newcomers will miss out on a quality discussion...

The ideas that have been mentioned are still being worked upon...
    \"Strength in Numbers...\"

Supreme Freak

Agree Little Fella :)

Me workin hard at the moment and since this (and other discussions) have found new cause and influence to push even further.

For the first time in a long time I am doing "woohoo's" in the studio as I complete tracks. That feeling alone is worth it :)
    LivePA
    That is all...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678