Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Newbie

Default Osmo & Mainliner - Krol Parkietu

Junior Freak

The kick needs more compressing, it sounds flat and distorted. Everything sounds quite dry, try filters and a touch of reverb. The bongo type pattern dosnt cut through the mix very well.

- 2:30 onwards - hmm I think the filter out/mixdown really dosnt work. The highs need to shine more. Kick is too loud and the bass is far too thin.

BOA Lifetime Member

definitely liking the idea of the tune. Sounds like it should be a corker on a loud system. Well arranged too. Mixdown I'm not the best at describing anyways, so I'll leave that up to those who are better in that area.

The only thing I'd say too, is maybe add a bit more individual flare to it. It sounds like some techno I've heard before in style. Just maybe add something else to set you apart from the rest with this.

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah that 2nd kick that comes in needs sorting out, ud have probably gotten a better effect just using the first kick on its own as the 2nd just overpowers it with a distorted blowing kick... some nice ideas but overall needs sorting in a few places with eq and im not sure about anyone else but the track reminded me of Murder was the Bass a bit
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

I like this... particularly the first breakdown on ~3 minutes where that vocally sample comes in. It's nicely arranged and varied as well.

I think most people have covered the negatives (basically the mixdown sounds a bit thin) far more eloquently than I can... only thing I'd maybe add is that the offbeat hihats sound a tad repetitive - for most of the tune it's a case of dum tsh dum tsh dum tsh... if you maybe played around with them at 4 bar intervals or something maybe it'd spice it up a bit?

Anyway, liked it - sort out the mixdown and I'd cheerfully 'ave it if I heard it out somewhere

BOA Newbie

thx for feedback
    wil change few things in this track