Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chill Out Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by oldbugger
    thank fuk thats over...is coranation street on now?
    hahaha was a wee bit pissed off cos emmerdale or corrie wasnt on.
    But i wasnt bothered after watching the game, amazing game it was

BOA Lifetime Member

ther still a set of wankbags.
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Ultimate Freak

nice job :!:

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah that game was ****ing brill!!!

thought liverpool were going to get thrashed in the second half! that gerard goal changed it around!!

everyone rants on how well chelsea have done this season but i think liverpool have just pissed on their fireworks

The Games Moderator

Big shout to my mate Cobo who left the pub at half time Bet he thought his tv was playing trick's on him when he got home :lol: I half expected him turning back up at the pub :lol:
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member

i need to c the final again... half time i started to drown my sorrows then i ended up bein so pissed i cant rememebr much hahaha ****in brilliant game though was in the puib loving it but half time i was shocked it seemed liek we didnt even turn up for the 1st half
    If you notice this notice,
    you\'ll notice this notice is not worth noticing!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

huh. so this was the Final... absolut amazing game. i wouldn't bet a crown on Redas after 1st half,,and such a turnover, then.. :clap: :clap: great...
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx
    :roll:

"real" fans?????????????

Thats up there with the stupidest of things said on this board. No surprises its from a scumbag manc.

Mon the the red fella's :clap:
    Woohhh... Hope you feel less pissy now that your team has won...
    Stupidest thing on this board is what Will was saying: giving bad reputation to liverpool fans because we actually support them in a championsleague final even though we're not liverpool supporters...
    Right. If we don't support them, we're small minded and can't see the value of your team, if we do, we're giving you a bad reputation...
    Bullocks.

I must say for that matter that I really enjoyed the game, was delighted with the result but would have done the same for any premiership team (even the arse...)

;)

BOA Lifetime Member

I was screaming for Liverpool to win last night. Something I doubt I will ever admit to again.

It was a English team and it was amazing to see what a will be a legendary match for years. 3 - 3 score! fantastic stuff... and to beat them on penalties!

Thought that point blank save from Dudek against Shevchenko in the last few minutes was so lucky and kept them in it. Also the save against Shevchenko's free kick was so important.

Great game, fair play to Liverpool. It's a dream I've had for Newcastle all my life, but Liverpool have done it and its great to see a team from over here conquer Europe.
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by penthesilea
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxx

"real" fans?????????????

Thats up there with the stupidest of things said on this board. No surprises its from a scumbag manc.

Mon the the red fella's :clap:
    Woohhh... Hope you feel less pissy now that your team has won...
    Stupidest thing on this board is what Will was saying: giving bad reputation to liverpool fans because we actually support them in a championsleague final even though we're not liverpool supporters...
    Right. If we don't support them, we're small minded and can't see the value of your team, if we do, we're giving you a bad reputation...
    Bullocks.

I must say for that matter that I really enjoyed the game, was delighted with the result but would have done the same for any premiership team (even the arse...)

;)
    You seem to have missed my point! I was talking about Liverpool fans who support them because they're successful, not people who wanted them to win in europe because they're English, but wouldn't call themselves Liverpool fans! Surely you know what the term glory hunter means - which is what I was talking about?

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by connor
    i need to c the final again... half time i started to drown my sorrows then i ended up bein so pissed i cant rememebr much hahaha **** brilliant game though was in the puib loving it but half time i was shocked it seemed liek we didnt even turn up for the 1st half
    i was hammered.. 12 pints of guinness in 4 hours.... NEVER AGAIN

BOA Lifetime Member

most football fans were feeling it this morning. Man I drank so much last night, still feeling ill now.
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Surely you know what the term glory hunter means - which is what I was talking about?
    It would seem not.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

very well done to the shite, to come back from 3-0 down they deserve it.

i thought it was all over for them but ac lost the plot in them couple of mins.

no doubt we wont hear the end of it for months/years/ever, and i wonder how many liverpool fans will come out the woodwork now :lol:

would be funny if they cant defend it next season though haha

still scum the lot of you though

stevie was funny as in his interview hahaha
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    You seem to have missed my point! I was talking about Liverpool fans who support them because they're successful, not people who wanted them to win in europe because they're English, but wouldn't call themselves Liverpool fans! Surely you know what the term glory hunter means - which is what I was talking about?
    so what is diego?

http://liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown...50529-1132.htm

Football legend Diego Maradona was so enthralled with the passion of the Liverpool fans and the incredible comeback in Istanbul that he has now become an adopted scouser and is a Liverpool fan.
    Maradona, one of the greatest players the world has ever seen, says Liverpool were a credit to football and gave a perfect example of what the game is all about.

Maradona was in Istanbul working for Argentine TV and said: "The English club proved that miracles really do exist. I've now made Liverpool my English team. They showed that football is the most beautiful sport of all.

"You knew they could defend but the team showed they could play too and wrote a page in the history books. The match will last forever.

"The Liverpool supporters didn't let me go to sleep the night before, there were 10 of them to every three Milan supporters. They showed their unconditional support at half-time when they were losing 3-0 and still they didn't stop singing."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123