Obviously i'm gonna type a few words about Utd but everyone please continue the thread with thoughts and views on your own respective teams...

First of all congrats to Chelsea and Liverpool on their great achievements, well deserved glory for both clubs...

Anyway, for a Utd fan this season has been full of ups and downs and ended very disapointing. It's true to say that the team has suffered from a number of injuries to key players and as a result we've struggled to find championship form when we needed it. The most damaging aspect has been Ruud's continuing lack of fitness and form, he has to shoulder the bulk of the blame for the FA Cup tradgedy but i have all faith that he will return next season strong, focused, and ready to set the record straight...

A lot of fans have lost patience with Sir Alex and his constant team rotation, but for the most part luck simply hasn't been on our side this time round, the amount of missed chances and close calls that haven't gone our way is alarming. But that's football, if the team were not creating chances then the situation would be more serious, in certain fixtures this season the team have performed extremely well and shown that there is real potential for the future...

Ronaldo continues to develop, Rooney has had an outstanding first season, as has the awesome Heinze. Towards the end young Fletcher managed to shake off his injury blight and has also shown that he is developing well. Another plus is that both reserve teams won their respective leagues and there is a crop of undeniable talent emerging. The pick of the bunch being young forward Giuseppe Rossi, mark my words, this lad is gonna make an impact next season...

So, depending on what Glazer has in store for us, as long as we can keep hold of our key young players, and maybe add a couple of high profile signings, i expect Utd to strike back next season...

Bring it on!!