Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default new signings-who would you like??

ok,a bit premature this but **** it.who would you like your club to sign for next year's season??try to keep it realistic aswell,no point saying 'ronaldo' or someone if theres no chance of signing him (mancs take note of this :lol: )

ok,liverpool-

we need quality players who are availible,no point gettin more squad players or gambles.id like amiar from valencia,possibly vicente also from valencia if he becomes avalible.we also need a centre back with pace but im struggiling to think of one at the mo.we also need a few more,but il leave it at that for now.

list your team and who youd like to see wearing your shirt,that is a realistic signing.

BOA Lifetime Member

We need a left back, centre half, striker, right winger, keeper, creative midfielder. Ill leave the signings to rafa...

BOA Lifetime Member

What do Liverpool fans think about the Spanish signings then? Rafa bigged up several spanish players (he signed) ahead of Carragher, not sure any of them have been amazing from what i've seen...

I think Liverpool should sign Cygan, Almunia, maybe Lehman...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    What do Liverpool fans think about the Spanish signings then? Rafa bigged up several spanish players (he signed) ahead of Carragher, not sure any of them have been amazing from what i've seen...

haha, cyhan, almunia and lehman are sub-liverpool standard... if we are getting rid of smicer and the like, why replace them with players who perform haphazardly?

Alonso and Garcia have been awesome for liverpool... its a shame that lampard broke alonso's leg when he was flying for liverpool...could have been a different story in the league... as for the other spanish, maybe they need more time to settle...

I want to keep an english backbone, or at least a scandinavian / german / english one...

if we have too many latin players we will be kicked off the park by most teams in the premier league because the latin players have no real backbone, they are all about flair... and coming up against english teams ... little chance of being able to execute that flair... we need the harder players ... english / german / scandinavian types... who arent going to pussy out of tackles and be kicked about...

We could do with Owen Hargreaves, ... we could do with scouting the south american quality that bayern munich always seem to find.. they have flair, but they are harder too... (well they can handle teh german winter , heh)

BOA Lifetime Member

We need to buy that fizzy affro haired cunt from valencia for a kick off to play behind the strikers, aimar is it?

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj

haha, cyhan, almunia and lehman are sub-liverpool standard... if we are getting rid of smicer and the like, why replace them with players who perform haphazardly?

Alonso and Garcia have been awesome for liverpool... its a shame that lampard broke alonso's leg when he was flying for liverpool...could have been a different story in the league... as for the other spanish, maybe they need more time to settle...

I want to keep an english backbone, or at least a scandinavian / german / english one...

if we have too many latin players we will be kicked off the park by most teams in the premier league because the latin players have no real backbone, they are all about flair... and coming up against english teams ... little chance of being able to execute that flair... we need the harder players ... english / german / scandinavian types... who arent going to pussy out of tackles and be kicked about...

We could do with Owen Hargreaves, ... we could do with scouting the south american quality that bayern munich always seem to find.. they have flair, but they are harder too... (well they can handle teh german winter , heh)
    I was joking, I hope someone takes them off our hands at least! With the possible exception of Lehmann...

BOA Lifetime Member

TAKEN FROM THE LIVERPOOL SITE

Indeed, Benitez is already close to his first signing of the summer, with Villarreal goalkeeper Jose Reina having revealed that a deal is almost done to bring him to Anfield.

Further targets could include Crystal Palace's Andrew Johnson, Real Zaragoza's Argentinian defender Gabriel Milito and Feyenoord's free-scoring striker Dirk Kuyt.

Luis Figo, Owen Hargreaves, Peter Crouch, Matthew Upson and Albacete midfielder Mark Gonzalez have been linked, along with Pablo Aimar, Ruben Baraja and David Albelda from his former club Valencia.

But while a lucrative new deal is set to be agreed with Steven Gerrard, Benitez will waste little time in trimming his existing squad - even after their Champions League success.

Those who have been out on loan are likely to be either sold or freed, and that could mean the end for Diouf, Salif Diao, Carl Medjani, Gregory Vignal, Bruno Cheyrou and Alou Diarra.

Liverpool could also raise funds by selling Harry Kewell, Dudek, Baros, Neil Mellor and Anthony Le Tallec.

Patrice Luzi, Jon Otsemobor, Paul Harrison, Ritchie Partridge and Mark Smyth have already been released, while Smicer, Igor Biscan, Dietmar Hamann and Mauricio Pellegrino are out of contract.

The key is that Liverpool are determined to invest from a position of strength, having total belief in their manager after an incredible first season in English football.

Parry added: "We were looking for a young, hungry, ambitious coach with a track of record of success in major competitions and he fitted that bill perfectly.

"We've got there rather more quickly than we even imagined when we hired Rafa, but we're delighted for him as he deserves his success. We never had any doubts that he was the right man."

Supreme Freak

We need another tough tackling midfielder,this Appiah from juventus is meant to be the business,so he'll do for starters.A right sided midfielder would also be good i'm not keen on Van Der Mayde,he isn't fast enough,i like the wingers to be quick not really sure who we could get for that role,although young Morrison will surely come through and be class next season.

We need cother and centre back and left back so maybe someone like Lesscott from Wolves and a young left back.

Depending on who goes over the summer we may need another striker,what with Christie and Viduka surely injured a hell of alot.

BOA Lifetime Member

Hopefully Milan's defeat means Kaka can be prised away from them and lured to Arsenal! We've won stuff 4 years running, no other Prem team can say that, and we've been the most successful prem team over the past 4 seasons... That ought to tempt him after winning nothing with Milan this season!

BOA Lifetime Member

living in dream land again will :lol: :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

well , its more than definet now that we need a keeper,
    with roy carrol and ricardo given free transfers .

proberly dreaming , but iker cass(can never spell his name) would be great

BOA Lifetime Member

Young Robinson would be cool at Utd...

Still have faith that Howard may come good...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric
    Young Robinson would be cool at Utd...

Still have faith that Howard may come good...
    yeah i think howard is a good shot stopper, but dont think hes ready yet.

maybe in a season or two

BOA Lifetime Member

Haha, I can, but hope! We need to splash the cash to replace Bergkamp and Kaka would be great, and Wenger's interested, so that's a start... He said he'd sign 2 or 3 world class players... Can't see anyone doing that really, maybe 2-3 potential world class players.

Man U should sign Almunia, maybe Cygan too...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    well , its more than definet now that we need a keeper,
    with roy carrol and ricardo given free transfers .

proberly dreaming , but iker cass(can never spell his name) would be great
    Casillas isn't it?

Supreme Freak

Well the geordies reckon Given is off to man utd.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by jam
    Well the geordies reckon Given is off to man utd.
    That would be nice...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

given is the 2nd best keeper in the prem imo, after cech.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Haha, I can, but hope! We need to splash the cash to replace Bergkamp and Kaka would be great, and Wenger's interested, so that's a start... He said he'd sign 2 or 3 world class players... Can't see anyone doing that really, maybe 2-3 potential world class players.

Man U should sign Almunia, maybe Cygan too...
    youve already got a class replacment for bergkamp in van persie ;)

i think hes the ****in dog's already,and what is he?? 20??

hes gonna be some player.

BOA Lifetime Member

http://liverpoolfc.tv/mediawatch/dri...50529-0918.htm

(JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED)

Didi Hamann, the hero of Istanbul, will sign a one-year deal with Liverpool following a surprise U-turn.
    German midfielder Hamann as due to quit the Kop and switch to Bolton after being forced out of Rafael Benitez's first-team plans.

But his 'farewell' Liverpool appearance in Wednesday's unforgettable Champions League final has prompted a change of heart by both the player and the club. Hamann changed the game when he came on as sub, reminding Liverpool manager Benitez of his quality.

Now the former Newcastle star has been offered a one-season deal and has decided to take it.

Hamann knows it will be tough to win back his first team place at the heart of a midfield now dominated by Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso. But his performance at the Ataturk Stadium convinced him he still has plenty to offer the new European champions.

Hamann will announce over the next few days that he is staying at Anfield.
    :clap:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast