Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Acidtrash collab with Tom Gallop.

BOA Lifetime Member

Sorry pete, I really wasn't too hot on it. The sounds are all very good and go together well, but the track doesn't seem to go much of anywhere to me. I normally like a lot of the stuff you do, but I just got very bored quickly with this one. Could really use some more elements to keep it interesting.

BOA Lifetime Member

production sounds good, nice deep bass and percussion is a bit low

also a bit too fast for my liking, and pretty loopy.....i think u can fix this up a bit more and make it more interesting

BOA Lifetime Member

really not into this one at all, production is ok but the content is seriously lacking.... just a few loops thrown together and some very lacklustre and odd sounding synths...

the best production in the world wont make up for a lack of ideas, this sounds well made but it sounds like literaly thousands of other tracks like this in that, dare i say it, drummer vein, u know that kinda techno/hard dance crossover thingy, not into it one bit sorry
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

we like it and it mixes really nicely. I'm finding it a really versatile track for messing around with. It's just the groove I'm into at the moment.