Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new track.....

BOA Lifetime Member

really mate, grow up... just because i gave one of ur tracks a bad run....

childish
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

Supreme Freak

pretty cool broken beats going on here. liking this dark break with the extra kick. good stuff

BOA Newbie

Lol if u cant take it....

BOA Lifetime Member

haha, ur a newbie here mate judging by ur post count of 12, so il let u off... cant take it haha, yeah right haha... ive been posting tracks here for longer than uve been here mate, i can no doubt take it... but can u....

this is what i put about ur track about what, 15 mins before u posted on mine...

really not into this one at all, production is ok but the content is seriously lacking.... just a few loops thrown together and some very lacklustre and odd sounding synths...

the best production in the world wont make up for a lack of ideas, this sounds well made but it sounds like literaly thousands of other tracks like this in that, dare i say it, drummer vein, u know that kinda techno/hard dance crossover thingy, not into it one bit sorry

u obviously read it, got miffed because not everyone likes ur stuff, which u need to get over if u want to make a go of things as a producer... u then put this about my track..

Really not into this one at all, production is average and the content is seriously lacking.... just a 3 note bass line containing a diminished fifth to sound scary thrown together with lacklustre drum programming. More Houston we have a problem samples. Couldnt danceto it. Not into it one bit sorry

hmmmmmmm :roll:

this part of the forum is all about total honesty mate and if u cant accept that then dont bother posting ur tracks.... instead of spending time trying to wind people on here why dont u go and do some production work, something constructive, u know?
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

BOA Newbie

Good to see you have a sense of humour. :roll: I read your comments on my track and thought I'd listen to one of yours. Sorry I didnt like it much. Scuse me while I try to go do something more positive now.

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah ok mate, whatever.... looking forward to hearing ur next track...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123